TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DUH, how long have you been there!!! hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
19m
Jessica said she just realized there's a show intro with all their little moves.. Holly said she's terrified to see hers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
18m
Sounds like Tommy is starting to open his eyes, told nick he didn’t have a good feeling after chatting with Jackson/Holly last night! Jackson basically told him that he would/could have put him up OTB to ensure Christie went! Tommy said you don’t put “your allies” OTB! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
1h
Holly says that Jessica doesn't have any grip on any game play or have any traction in the game so she's using personal stuff to try to make game moves. Holly says she gets that but it isn't right. "It's not fair, it's mean" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
1h
And Sis is not trying to throw Nick UTB LOL, if nick heard this he’d be pissed! #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Holly- He (Nick) was saying that he is still not that good with Christie. He wanted to plant seeds that he would support us if she went. Analyse- Then why is he downstairs saying he (e) trusts us, he loves us, he is going to win these PoVs for us? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Analyse to Holly- I love Christie. Obviously I would love for her to stay but if she had to go, she had to go. I look at it in numbers. If Jess wins HoH, she will probably put Nick and Jackson up. That's again a number that we will lose #BB21

Analyse- Last I heard, if Nicole won, she would go after Jackson. Holly- Probably me and Jackson. Analyse- Cliff, last I heard, you two were his targets #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Analyse says she doesn't want to "Throw Nick under the bus" but that he was the one who made up the "deal" to get Jackson/Holly on the block and was planning to put them up, but that he threw HOH so he wouldn't have to. Holly says what Nick tells them is very convincing.
#BB21

Analyse and Holly talk about the dreams they each had last night about Nick and that Tommy had one too. That Nick had chimed in about a dream says he had a dream about Analyse/Holly fighting. They also talked about Jess causing Kat's paranoia.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Analyse- If I would have won, I genuinely would have never put you guys up. Holly- If I had won, I wouldnt have put you up #BB21

Analyse- She (Jess) is causing all of this shit cause she is scared. Holly- I want to (e) with her. I want to tell her some shit about you and see how long it takes. "Sis, her hair looks like a pineapple. It's disgusting". Your hair doesnt look like a pineapple #BB21

Holly- She (Jess) keeps saying it's just the three of us against the whole house. Analyse- She said "I only said that meaning that it was us three that were going to vote Kat to stay". Holly- No. She was trying to rally and army against y'all six #BB21

Analyse- Well I am happy that we hashed things out. Holly- Yeah, I have been wanting to talk to you. After yesterday... Analyse- I was pissed #BB21

Analyse to Holly- We literally are so (e) strong together. We literally could (e) take down everyone else, and then we all go after each other. How (e) boring would it be if it's just some of us? It would be so fun the last few (e)days in the house #BB21

Analyse to Holly- America would literally see how (e) strong we are. I'm not coming here to (e) save her (Christie). If she goes, she goes but we would be so (e) strong #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
1h
If Jackson and Holly want to pull Nick in or cause distrust in the other side, they need to let Nick know that people are throwing his name out as an option to go up if Jackson uses the veto! #bb21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Analyse to Holly- If we were all to get back together, we would have to add Nick in it unless he put Nick up on the block. I dont know if Jackson would do that. Jess would always be an option too #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Holly says that everything that they had been told for weeks was something they heard with their own two ears. That it was them vs. the rest of the house. Analyse says she's taking ownership of saying that, that she is the one that said it, not Christie.
#BB21

Analyse says that she said those things because she was worried/nervous that Jessica would win a DE. She says that Jessica says "we have the same target" Holly says she wants to f*ck with Jessica and tell her something about Analyse and see how long it takes to get back
#BB21

Holly and Analyse agree they are glad they cleared the air. Analyse in a f-bomb filled rant, says that they would be so strong together if Christie stayed, that if someone else went up (Holly says they can't-forgetting Jackson won POV and hasn't had the ceremony yet)
#BB21

Holly and Analyse are saying that it's not very women's empowerment what Jessica has done. That it's very "mean girls"
Analyse says that people would get together and swear on a bible about the "five" because no one would ever go against that.
(Ed note: BB14 Dan waves Hi)
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
After their convo breaks up, all 4 cams are on Holly cam-talking in the kitchen. She says hello to America and tells them she's making a turkey melt. All 4 cams pop outside briefly to the nicknames they are giving the HGs.
Back inside to Holly silently making food.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
54m
Current quad cam..... Analyse and Christie still plotting...... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB21 Christie, Holly, Sis, Nick, Michie are talking about food and hanging out by the pool.

Nicole, Jess, and Tommy are in the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
52m
Analyse- We will really see if this can work out. Tommy- I love it. I think that Nick has got to be in the group. Analyse- That's what I was telling Holly #BB21

Analyse- It makes me a little nervous that he (Nick) wont try and gun for HoHs because of how close he is with Nicole and Cliff. Tommy- Even if that's the case, that's fine #BB21

Tommy- With this, it guarantees them (Holly/Jackson) at least two more weeks of safety. If they dont do this, they are still the #1 target. Analyse- That's what I said #BB21

Tommy- I really love this. I hope that they buy it. Analyse- Me too. I think that Holly really really does #BB21

Analyse- I think it really could work. If you put Jess up... Tommy- Because of the deal, Cliff and Nicole would have to vote out Jess #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB21 Nicole in the SR - *gasp* actual milk, hooray! See...whole milk. What does that mean? Real milk. You get the whole amount. Why would you want half milk? Why would you want almost milk?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Holly about her behavior yesterday after the POV comp “Everyone in this house has joked around not realizing that other people were hurting…”

There’s the quote of the season
#BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, love the tweets!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
33m
#BB21 Jess and Nicole are talking about how the days are getting shorter. Jess says that gives her anxiety because she gets seasonal depression in the winter. Nicole says that's a real thing though because look at how happy they get to be outside in the sunshine.

#BB21 Christie is talking about a clear shower curtain that she has that you can put your phone in a pocket, and have it right by you to play music, and it's waterproof. She says she found it on Amazon. She also has her Ancestry DNA results back home to look forward to.

#BB21 Everyone outside is talking about the TV shows and movies that they want to catch up on when they get home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... One thing Jackson is, is true to his wants and he wants Christie gone, LOL.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip·
12m
They are plotting on how to convince Jackson to use the POV and put Jessica up. Not saying its gonna work - but they are trying. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable, Tommy just won't let go of the "8", there is only 9 people in the house, LOL... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Tommy, Christie, and Sis in the TR.
Tommy - I think we get gr8ful back together.
Christie - But Nick has to be in on it or else he will not vote to keep me.
Sis - I know
Tommy - I think Nick should be in on it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
I wish Jackson would laugh at them - but he's not really the type - more likely he'll say he will consider it and at best he will wait until the POV to reveal his decision not to use it #bb21
Quote Tweet

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
· 5m
OMG ClanChristie are horrible at deal making, they are going to offer that Christie won’t go after Jackson for one or maybe two weeks if he takes her off the block. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VeryRandyReality
@IsItUpOrDown
·
9m
Jackson's biggest takeaway from the Christie convo, ...was a watermelon, ...literally a watermelon.💀💀💀 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38s
#BB21 (feeds) Inside houseguests are making dinner. Outside they are talking about Nick's tattoo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
24s
on feeds, Tommy told Jackson he ate a bowl of watermelon and then realized Jackson probably cut it up for later

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
42m
Christie to Holly- I am not going to campaign against Sis. I know that she is a pawn and I know that she has a lot of people protecting her. It would be pointless for me to campaign #BB21

Christie- I wouldnt have betrayed you. If we got to six, Michie probably would have been my first shot but I would not have betrayed you. That was my ideal. Holly- Same #BB21

Nick- I have to win and get her (Jess) out. Would you guys really want to vote her out? Analyse- Yes. She stirs so much shit up #BB21

Nick- Would you nom her (Jess)? Analyse- I dont know, cause I dont know who I would put next to her. Nick- Cause you are good with Holly and Michie now. Analyse- Yeah #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Holly- Right after you won, Jess came up. I was like "why did you say that stuff?". She was like "I'm sorry. I was just using you as an example". She goes to Christie and Sis and goes "Holly admitted everything". Jackson- What the (e), Jess? #BB21

Holly to Jackson- We dont have Jess. She went straight to them and is continuing to throw me under the bus #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
6m
#BB21 Cliff and Nick are talking about how Jess keeps throwing out his name. Cliff says that Jess is still mad at him too.

#BB21 Cliff says he still worries about Jess and a girls alliance because of what she says and who she talks to.

#BB21 Nick says that he would be up on the block for sure if Jess won and he would be the target.