TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson has a wet spot on his crotch. .. Holly asks, is it me or did you just pee?

He just peed . Basic skills your daddy needs to teach you

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Has there ever been an Houseguest who constantly announces his loyalty and proving his loyalty over and over and over again as Nick? It sounds so desperate and whinny and insincere.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think I would like to see Nick go out in a blindside more than Jessica.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would like a triple eviction of Nick, Jess and Tommy, after Christie leaves.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big scream to Nicole ! Do not confide in Jessica. She is not your friend.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One more thing about Jackson. At the beginning of the game, wasn't he detoxing from those 4 bars of Xanax he was taking?

I think that has a lot to do with bb going easy on him.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Holly, I don't think Sis has given one moment's thought to you and Jackson getting to be upstairs and be cute.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jess turning her back on Nicole is just despicable to me. She is no better than the people who crank on her for being overweight.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
so he did not use the Veto? Right?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Back to ole Jackson.. he is talking about his Frat days. Shaving pledges.. like going down on a girl. .. bush on the side. >> Is this really what guys think is cool

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
no.. he did NOT use the veto

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Bon!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Anyone want to take a guess as to how fast Nick is going to drop Sis and Tommy? Or has it already happened???

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bon, I think Jackson's saying the checkers vs chess thing is like saying "this a marathon, not a sprint." He means you have to think about pacing, looking long-term, not just thinking about tomorrow, but also planning/thinking about the weeks ahead...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie sobbing in the bathroom to Nicole and Jess. "It's just not fair"

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Christie is having another break-down .. and Nicole and Jess are comforting her .. the same two people that Christie not 12 hours ago .. drove the bus over and over again.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Chrissy has talked to Tommy and now jess about her campaign to stay. She says Nick is running the show and pitting everyone against each other. She wants to make a deal with Tommy, jess, cliff and nicole to vote her to stay so she can go after nick next week.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie trying to make an alliance with Jessica to get Nicole, Tommy and Cliff to save her over Sis so that Christie can go after Nick

As if she is the ONLY one who could take Nick out LOL

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought he meant checkers was a fast game you play with kids and chess was an adult game that takes longer.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I would so love to see Nicole .. if Tommy should approach her to be in an "alliance" say to him.. What day is this?

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
it simply stuns me that now, even with Crhistie OTB and being almost certainly voted out, that everyone is still kowtowing to her. The HG had planned on doing a "BBQ" today and had requested corn on the cob from BB. But now they all are rethinking it because it would be insensitive to Christie. I don't seem to recall anyone else ever feeling that way when it was Cliff/Kat OTB or any of the others that have left before.

That alone should make Cliff/Nicole and Holly be sure she is gone.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
How is corn on the cob insensitive ?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick is going crazy.. he's saying the same thing over and over (How he is completely transparent... how he knows everyone is talking about him.. yada yada) .. He has told just about everyone except for asking Christie and/or Jess if they were talking about him..

And now he's saying the reason he didn't / couldn't compete against Jackson for HOH was he was dehydrated... He is now talking to Nicole...

I'm confused at what his motive is.. unless he wants everyone to feel sorry enough not to put him on the block...

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
That corn probably had to choke out an herb that was trying to grow, but the corn got so big-it killed the herb. Insensitive, I tell ya.

Thrilled Nick is coming unhinged.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Sis is yelling at Nick because Nick told Nichole that Sis was after her...Which she was.

"I trusted you. Why would you tell her that"

Sis is just attacking him now. Must be her big plan to save herself.

LOL