TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess wants Christie to stay so bad, and Christie is trying fulfill that wish by getting Jess put on the block to replace herself.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I had to look up the definition of 'ipso facto' when Jackson used it casually in a conversation.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You can not make this stuff up. I stick to my Jess is CLUELESS!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jackson was also discussing with Holly that CLiff and Nicole have always been there for him. In good times and bad. The others have not. Cliff and Nicole would come out for his punishments, when he went into isolation they would check up on him. He remembers and appreciates that,
Dare I say it, I am finding Jackson mich more likable and I think he is running a great HOH. No waffling from him.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Also, I want to see Nicole really stick it to Nick. He does not have her back. He wants her vote. Holly and Jackson treat her much better than Nick does.
I would love to see a Nicole HOH or vote that sends Nick to jury.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He was so touched the other night when Nicole left a bag of his and Holly's laundry outside the HOH door with a little heart.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sea - - Ditto on all that you said. I never thought I would like Jackson; not saying I want him to win (although I could by the time this is over) but I really feel he is not as bad as he first portrayed himself.

I would love to see Nick and Jess both out of the house behind Sis and Tommy or in front of them...I don't care. Holly can follow just before my final three and at this point that would be Nicole, Cliff, and Jackson (not necessarily in that order).

I don't see Nicole as really playing the game but I think she is such a sweet sweet person and I believe she is going to be extremely hurt when she finds out what her 'friends' had to say about her. I wouldn't mind seeing her win either first or second or AFP and she could use the cash to wipe her tears.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
What did Nicole's friends say about her?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson is playing a very good HOH. .. and I am glad he sees through the BS that so many are giving him. But I can't root for him winning as he flat out cheated repeatedly when Have not and the way he so coldly broke up with Holly a few weeks back, the cool kids bromance he had with Jack. .. I may be able to see Jacks progress, but dont forget how he has played the game.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I have a soft spot for Jackson have all season. I really don’t think he cheated knowingly being a have not. He seems so into the rules. I kind of think if he did have other food it was not consciously kind of when u do things when u sleep walk and don’t realize it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I believe Jackson realized some of his mistakes when he was voted for the field trip. He knows America was not happy with him.
Jackson is very smart and wouldn't be surprised if he studied pre law in college.
Didn't like him early on, but now seeing some things I like about him.
Great HOH getting Christie out. Yippee.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Govols - he did say last night that he had taken the LSAT..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick is disgusting.

Singing a song "Morning Poop..." "A view from the vag..."

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thank you Bon for reminding me of some of the things he has done but for now I still like him and recognize his self-awareness as well some of the changes he has made.

Oh come on Mom...lol...there was no way he unconsciously brought food into the shower to eat. He absolutely knew he was cheating. Now I do think there may have been something wrong physically/mentally with him that he could not NOT eat. I do think this is why they did away with the Have Nots.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mom, there are a few videos of Jackson shoving food into his pockets, stepping into the shower and ducking down to consume the food. He also took hot showers and slept in Holly's bed. He clearly knowingly made these choices, but he has gotten so much better after his wake up call from America!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
LazyLu - Nicole thinks Jess is her friend but Jess has been talking behind her back and throwing her under the bus at every chance in order to be in with the 'cool' girls.

Take a look back on these pages and you will see other examples.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, thank you. I thought you meant her real life friends. Yes, I know about Jessica. :-(

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Guys have a weird feeling it has something to do with his disorder. Don’t know why I feel like that. What ever Jess on the other hand hate how she speaks of Nicole. Tommy is a little snake as is nick who really needs to keep his hands out of his pant

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Mom...perhaps a 'disorder' could be attributed to his eating (I don't believe it but I'll go along with you). However, how would the disorder explain him taking hot showers or sleeping in a bed other than a Have Not bed? The disorder is called spoiled privileged syndrome.

Now stop stop defending him so blindly; you're making me really dislike him again and I don't want to go back there.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
back

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly talking to Sis and Christy. Holly in tears, He didnt involve me in decision.

Jackson takes Tommy upstairs

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Jackson had snuck food into the shower before or since he was a Have Not I *might* think it was related to his eating disorder... but since it only happened during that time, and he is a smart/clever guy, I'm going with the facts.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
This is why Holly is not one of my favorites. It is so wrong for her to be tearful and Christie have to comfort her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What does that mean, 'This is chess and not checkers?'

Both are games of placement, strategy, getting your opponents army out, and ultimately being the sole player on the board