TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2019 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He is not buying it.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
When Christie tells Michie she wants Nicole up to make Nick choose a side he will tell Nick about it and I think that will make Nick want Christie out.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was so glad they switched from Jess to Nicole! Telling him about Jess could have made his consider it. But listening to him now I think he's sticking to his guns. Holly needs to shut up because he's told her several times he's doing what's best for HIS game no one else! So Holly win HOH and put up Nick and Jess!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Holly is as bad as Tommie wanting the group back together.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Dang it!!! Dont make Michie change his mind!! Ugh! 😩

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Please dont let this convo with Nick change Miches mind. I cant stand the thought of Nick having any influence over this decision.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yes! Michie told Cliff Nick told him what Jess said and he doesnt care!!! I think Michie is staying firm on getting Christie out!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
How come nothing ever stick to Nick. Cliff has proof positive that Nick is blabbing things he asked him not to and yet, still talks in front of him.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick is working so hard to get the others worried about Jess and how she is coming after the guys ( Holly Holly she may come after Jackson). He wants Holly to be concerned and work on Jackson to change noms.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Glad Cliff is in the HOH to sit in on Nicks manipulation talk. He is definitely talk blocking Nick.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Remember last week when Christie kept complaining that Kat was campaigning. Such a hypocrite

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Christie telling Jess that Jackson won't put Nick up but he might put up Nicole. She asked Jess if she would vote out Nicole over Christie. Jess told her yes. I wish someone would clue Nicole into what kind of friend Jess really is.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cruz, me too. Jess has betrayed her at every turn. I think Jess is a wee bit jealous that Nicole is still included in "alliance talk" and she is not. That is the impetus to her wanting to get Nciole out. With Nicole out, they will have to come to her as she would be the pivotal swing vote. She hates that Nicole gets sympathy from others.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Pop TV's craft projects are not fun feeds.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Yikes. Chill the dough for a few minutes. The butter in the dough needs to be cold. It melts when you handle it and it won't rise in the oven well. Plus it sticks to everything when it's not cold.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
LOL. Tommy is calling NIck out a bit on his claim of selflessness. Tommy says this does work best for you if Jess is nominated. She is the only one after you.

Tells Nick him can't sit there and say it doesn't benefit him.

Nick shifts the focus back to his conversation in the HOH. Kind of an interrogation technique, to quickly switch to another subject.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Stop with the Vaseline Pranks.. Are we in 2nd grade?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bon, remember, this is Sis we are talking about ! And Nicole who locked her parents in their own basement.

I'll bet Jessica will walk outside and spread the news.

This is the most animated Sis has been since she walked through the doors and said "he's hot".

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yah.. and doesnt Nicole work as an aid in a pre-school or Kindergarten? this seems like a pre-school prank

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
For some reason, it makes me smile to see Nicole and SIs having a good time together.

Nicole is passing out paper towels as craft matts telling each person they have been challenged to make an owl.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
OK, if anyone is up when CLiff walk into his bedroom, could you note the time for flashback purposes. Thanks in advance.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Christie / Jackson talk started around 1 am...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I listened to a lot of the conversation ...

Christie was throwing a "Hail Mary" while also throwing Nicole, Jess, Nick under the bus and running it back and forth..

And - if Jackson was listening to what she wasn't saying (and some of what she was) .. he should have picked up that if he were to "go" with the idea of taking Sis off and putting Nicole up.. that the pecking order would still be himself and Holly at the bottom of "the six" (Which would now include Nick - whom everyone knows now is going from one side to the other.. which ever is in power...) .. Jackson should have learned a lot.. and earlier before talking with Christie he told Holly that he'd be stupid to go back to "the six" (or change his noms) .. so I hope the early morning hours didn't frazzle his brain from listening to Christie..

Never thought I would support Jackson .. but he has gone up several notches in my book if he keeps the noms the same and doesn't bend.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here. I see his faults and quirks, but I see his charm and humor that gets to his mom.

I will be happy when veto ceremony is done.

The behavior that gets to me is Nick's. I do not enjoy his actions and manipulations, his crude remarks and being a therapist? For children?

Jess plays horribly, emotionally, and is so petty and thoughtless. No secret is kept, but is twisted and used.

And Nicole. A kind soul, does not want Jess left behind, but how many times do you need to be burned when she betrays your confidence and burns your game?

Cliff is playing the back and forth game along with Nick and Tommy, but with more skill.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Sea.