TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
Jess on Nicole: "I just can't. I can't be around her knowing she's so attached to Nick. & it kills me.The fact that she took it so personally with Kat-when I was there & heard Kat say these things. she's like a little wounded bird-it makes me sick how Nick takes advantage #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Jess- There is just no way. There is not enough votes. Even if we were able to, Sis would be gone. I dont think Tommy and Nick would be a vote, and he gets to break a tie. Christie- I know I'm going #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
Jackson- I feel like Sis is going to be depicted as the bratty, stuck up, conceited kind. Holly- That's what I would assume. Jackson- Cause that's how she is. Holly- I know. Jackson- She literally tells everyone "I'm (e) hot. I'm Sis" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown @melbrown00
·6h
Jackson won veto and Christie is screwed! Thank you Universe!
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1m
Jess: "what is Sis' game plan? is she playing or being protected?"
Christie: "I dont know, I mean I dont know. I can only judge it on- she says she wants to win, I dont assume she throws"
Jess: "I feel like a lot of people, like, everyone wants to like, protect her"
#BB21

Jess: "dont get me wrong like, I get that feeling I want to protect her, but like, you know what I mean? like ..."

Christie: "I literally don't even like, know what she would do."

#BB21 #LikeParty

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Jess: "Jack gave everyone a deal but me"

Christie "I know, stupid bone-head"

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kemi #BB21
@kisseskemi
·
6h
None of the pre-jurors were such poor sports on the block #bb21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· Aug 17
#BBLF #BB21

Christie: How about we both just go this week? Get away from these fake a** people.

Would you guys like to see both Sis and Christie go this week?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
11h
Jackson said no way Analyse will go over Christie - she said but what if she does - he said "keep this attitude up and you might"

and boom, up pops the old Jackson, he thought we forgot (we didn't)

Whit
@Whitless256
·
10h
Sis is begging Christie to come up with something "so goooood" to get the five back together.

The five is dead. It's been dead for weeks. Let it go. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Penis Issue ... Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck·
12h
Jackson says they need to take a few days off from their "plans" as if we don't know they mean sex. He says his penis is irritated. So he gave Holly crabs and she gave it back to him.. Or is it the strongly scented deodorant he puts on his balls? #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shunned Tommy [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
11h
Jackson tells Sis what he overheard & why he put her on the block next to Christie (2/2).

Jackson: There's no way in hell you'll go home over Christie.
Sis: What if I did?
Jackson: Well if you keep this attitude up, I'm scared that you might.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11h
#BB21 Jackson and Sis repeating the same lines to each other. He only put her up because he knew that she would not go home against her. Sis just wanted notice and thinks they should have stuck together like they said they would.

#BB21 Sis - "I'm really upset with her (Holly), but I have my own reasons..."

#BB21 Jackson reiterating that this was his decision and that he did not ask for Holly's input.

#BB21 Jackson - "TOUGH (boobies) SAYS THE KITTY BUT THE MILK TASTES GOOD"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11h
#BB21 Sis says she thinks she knows who Holly is outside of this and feels that the game changed her. She would never let that happen to herself.

#BB21 Jackson is now retelling Sis convo to Holly. Says she's still "a little butthurt" but that she trust him. "Then she brings up you..."

#BB21 Jackson to Holly "She feels that you've been disingenuous. That you knew about it but pretended that you didn't (the nominations)."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10h
#BB21 Nicole is snoozing 😇😴

Jess and Christie laughing about Jess asking if they would cast a pathological liar on the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10h
Cliff told Jessica there was never a 'new five' deal last week, no promises or obligations were made, and everything should be good so they can stick together now, and he hasn't heard anyone mention her name as a target.. and he said he's worried about Nick & what he'd do

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10h
#BB21 Jess: Christie has no chance in hell to stay.
Cliff: Well at least they will go after him (Jackson). Now we have to figure out what all the relationships are in the 6.
Cliff: I havent heard anyone say your name or Nicole's. Nick thinks you are coming for him.

#BB21 Tommy, Christie and Sis are talking game in TR. Christie is crying. Cliff walks in.

Christie: I did my best.
Cliff: Your such a fan
Christie: I would give all the money up for just a chance to play for free.

#BB21 The room is laughing with Cliff because of where he clipped his mic. Any guesses?

His chest hair, what were you thinking.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10h
#BB21 Jess said she needs to wash her sheets she said they are nasty.

#BB21 Sis asks Christie to give her a description of her ex lover (Tommy's Aunt), camera cuts room from feeds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
2h
8:00 AM Main House Lights go on. BY is open. The buck is standing guard. Visible HGs in HOH, Outdoors + Target BRs quiet in beds. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
1h
#BB21 Cliff - Nothing going on today. Hopefully people's tempers will go down a little bit. Although, in some ways it works better for me to continue to have Sis mad at Holly/Michie because that's one less person that if they win an HOH will target me hopefully.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB·
12h
It’s been 0️⃣ days since someone has talked shit about Kemi #BB21
Quote Tweet

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
· 20h
Cliff and Tommy suggested a watch party of the season together. A says oh no, I can't, I'd go off on people. Nick doesn't think anyone said anything bad in early episodes except for Kemi. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.26am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
1h
Nicole says she is waiting for her tea water to boil. Nick asks her if she just turned on water and walked outside? He says, "Nugget, your going to burn down the house" Tommy walks out and Nicole asks if her water is boiling. He says let's see #BB21

Nick telling Tommy that he made a promise to Jack that he would protect Sis and that's what he is going to do. Tommy says don't let that get out or they will put me and Sis OTB #BB21

Tommy says that the 3 younger guys need to stick together to the end. Nick says yea and not end up not taking each other #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shunned Tommy [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Tommy doesn't know why he feels anxious today. Nick guesses you're never sure until the veto meeting is over.

Tommy thinks it's about the future of the game. He feels protective because he has these two girls & one's going. #bb21

Nick doesn't know who to put on the block with Jess.

Nick to Tommy: All she does is want me out. I know she was talking to Christie about me.#bb21

Nick tried to read lips last night & thought he saw Jess talking about him.

Tommy wants to relax & not go crazy over the next few days. He sees no point in being anxious now.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates BB21LiveFeeds ·
49m
Nick says you only need 3 votes for next week. Only be bad if it is him and Tommy, or Him and Sis, or Sis and Tommy OTB and they say they both want to go deep with Nicole #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MOre Penis Info... 𝒶𝓈𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓎 @ilikepoptarts1 ·
12h
Apparently Jackson is having pain or itching issues with his penis and he and Holly will be taking a break from sex.

Maybe she should pitch a fit and break up with him like he did to her when she wanted to take a break
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Christie telling her dreams to everyone..

this is the kind of thing they'll probably gossip about after she goes.. among other things (it'll be interesting to see how Tommy reacts when all that starts up)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12h
Christie dropped to last in our favorite houseguest poll yesterday, for the first time this season.
Vote here: http://bigbrotherdaily.com
View results: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/houseguest-rankings.html #BB21