TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 17, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·
4m
I always find it really funny when the people who have been on top all season start crying because things didn't go their way, so they could walk into a win with no adversity....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Calimom, so true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·1h
Tommy goes to the ends of the earth for Christie. The second he asks a favor of her, she snaps "No!" I think it bothered him. I think it planted a seed. I think maybe it woke Tommy up a bit. I don't know. I'm probably half hoping he saw he was being manipulated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
48m
#BB21 Cliff - I just want us to be here longer than Sis.
Michie - Me too. We gotta win HOH this week.
Holly - And also just, I mean, maybe it's silly, just when you asked what everyone would do with the $500K and she said 'I don't know, I haven't thought about it'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
16m
backyard is open, and we start the second/longer part of our week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB21 Sis realizes that the backyard is actually open. Christie thought Sis was pranking her too. Sis says she is going crazy inside the house, so we can expect her outside soon

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Analyse- What if we can get Tommy to convince him to get us all back together because we need the numbers? We all promise each other and swear on the bible that we dont go after each other. Christie- Tonight I feel like I need to just take the night #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB21 Cams 3/4 are were on fish for a moment but we still had audio. Sis is saying that Jack and Jackson didnt know what it was like to be on the block next to their best friend because they were in a fight then. Sis says if its a DE to evict her too and take her out of there

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
10m
#BB21 Sis is praying in the backyard for a power of sorts from America. She says she has been so good in this game and hasnt done anything bad

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shunned Tommy [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg ·
9m
Nicole doesn't know where she falls in relation to others.

Nick doesn't think Tommy would put up Jackson, but he might put up Cliff. He thinks Sis would put up Michie & Holly. Nick says this stays between them. He's just assuming.

Nick would put up Jess & a pawn. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
9m
#BB21 Nick and Nicole in the hammock outside. They are speculating options of who to put up if either were HoH and who others would put up. Nick says that Cliff is probably the easiest target for everyone. He also says he would feel better without Jess in the house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 The legs on the chair Sis, Jess, and Christie were laying on outside just caved in and the chair dropped suddenly to one side, scaring the girls. They keep saying that the chair is literally cardboard. They suspect that it was because it was outside for a while and got we

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Nick basically telling Nicole that he’s good with everyone heading into next week and he doesn’t know who to put up against Jess if he won! Nicole told him it better not be her! #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Nick to Nicole- I know that I am keeping you safe from Sis and Tommy, and I dont want them to go up, but if you feel good with other people and you are running out of options, I wouldnt be mad at you. I would take one of them off if you put them up though #BB21

Nick to Nicole- It sucks that I dont have two people to put up. I need to think of someone that I can throw up as a pawn that wouldnt get upset with it #BB21

Nick- Do you actually think that she (Jess) will be a number for you going forward? Nicole- I would like to think so #BB21

Holly to Jackson- If I were to win, I dont even know who I could put up, so I need to be careful with the deals that I make #BB21

Nick- I couldnt even put Cliff up cause he might get voted out over Jess. I literally have no one to put up. It sucks. Nicole- I am not offering and I am not speaking it into existence but you do what you need to do. Nick- You dont put your #1 up on the block #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Christie, Sis, and Jess are outside eating ice cream while Jackson and Holly are on the other side of the yard. Holly says she needs to be careful of her deals she makes because if she won HoH she has no idea who she will nominate

#BB21 Christie says to Sis that her heart is broken and that it didnt have to be like this. Sis says they have to go out trying, Jack left knowing he did everything he could

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Nicole- Michie could have very well put me up, and he didnt. I kind of have this feeling of I should repay that. Nick- Would you put Jess up? Nicole- I dont know. It depends how her and I speak or dont speak the rest of this week #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
15m
Jess- I have given up to the fact that Nick is going to win this season. Christie- Who do you think he is going to take? Jess- I am convinced that he has a Final 2 with everybody right now #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m
Jackson wants Jess/Nicole/Cliff to win HOH. Holly agrees. #bb21

Jackson says it is reassuring that Christie respects his move. #BB21

Holly says she doesn't want to take the shot at Sis, because she would definitely lose her jury vote. #bb21

Jackson explaining that his decision to get rid of Christie is strictly game, if for some reason he ended up next to her in the final 2, she would have the votes. #bb21

Jackson and Holly discussing that Tommy slipped up and told them that people were throwing the HOH so others would take the shot at Jackson/Holly. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·8m
lol if you don't think Analyse has mean girl tendencies I don't know what to say to you.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·4m
But Scott - as we played on the show tonight - she said she doesn't NEED to be a mean girl .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
Analyse/Christie/Jessica discussing how the game turns people into ugly people. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m
Holly wants to go to bed so Christie/Analyse/Jessica can talk about her louder, she doesn't want them to have to bite their tongues. #bb21

Holly says that Analyse is always saying she gets second in the competitions, but hasn't actually came in second. #bb21 (Except for the field trip)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
22m
Jackson/Holly are nervous that Jessica is involved in the conversation with Analyse/Christie because she is easily swayed. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
24m
Bwahahahaha - she conveniently forgets the last 48 hours.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 28m
Analyse to Christie/Jess- I have never said one bad thing (about Holly) ever, when I could have. I really could have. I never said one bad thing, cause that is not my character. I am not going to play this game and change who I am #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
Jessica telling Christie that Holly told her she and Analyse got in a heated argument and she didn't know why Jessica would tell Analyse the things she did. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH good grief Tommy.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
3m
Tommy/Nicole talking about Double Eviction

Tommy: "when you're watching you think it's fun, but in here-- it's so disrespectful" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
14m
Christie now lets Jessica know that she did know about Kat being let in on the vote flip and it was with the intentions of her being a mole. She says it was all Holly/Jackson's idea and no one else was allowed to discuss it with Kat. #bb21

Christie tells Jess if it weren't for Michie & Holly, things would have gone different for Kat
Christie on Michie/Holly: "do they realize they have no one now?!" #BB21
Christie: "if I go, which I assume I will, because it'll go Michie's way and he will tell everyone he wants me out-cause that's the way this sh*t game goes"
Jess: "I HATE that" #BB21

Christie to Jess: "the energy will change again, after this next HOH. you lose someone, it gets hard.but then you forget and you move on"

Jess starts crying: "it gets so hard, you lose people."

Jess: "I'd rather get kicked out than be phony and sacrifice who I am"

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
Christie: "it is hard when you have intimate friendships within this house. I sympathize with you. I lost Jack, you lost Jack, now Sis will lose me..."

Jess: "Nick lost Bella. and Sam"

#BB21