TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 17: Archive through August 17, 2019 users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
all feeds on Cliff, Nic, Christie, Sis and Nick has joined them...talking about tipping, haircuts, oil changes and general chit chat

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Sorry Christie,
I was too busy MANIFESTING the non stop rains to end off the gulf coast for the past 2 months. I didn't have time to MANIFEST frivolous BB wants that you could have prevented due to your ego centric play with your almost in law playing with you.
You should have MANIFESTED the directions on to how to play humble and stop talking 24/7.

Camels and llamas chew silently, MANIFEST THAT.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick is so rude. First he was at the foot of the Christie and Sis bed, plenty of room.

But then he got I Nicole's bed between her and the conversation and bent his knees to really block.

Ugh.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Christi talking about her sister who is a hairdresser...has tatoos, gages in her ears, ect...very artsy

Her dad cries each time they get a new tatoo...he is very traditional

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cliff tells his brother has a tatoo of a pig with wings on his buttocks...A flying Hogg

they continue their talk of tatoos

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Nick asks Christie about her friends or sisters boob size and butt

He is so inappropriate...Does he not know this? Have no women in his life told him about his inappropriateness

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
If the first episode of the season introducing the houseguests is accurate, Analyse's home is upscale and she has no worries, hence her willingness to go to JURY SPA VACA HOUSE TO POKE ALL MONTH WITH MANBUN.
She still doesn't realize where she is and what is actually happening and doesn't really care.
See ya bye
Please don't vote.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
tommy up in HOH sucking up big time to Jackson telling him he thinks Jackson has handled this week so well

What a chameleon...or lizard changing its colors to fit its environment

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Keldogg…….Ana isn't even in the box

She is the shavings from the crayon sharpener

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tommy says Sis is being feed info now...that the RV room is toxic right now

Jackson asks what does he mean?
Tommy says "I don't know, I really don't know"

Narrator...in other words he is making more stuff up to suck up and make others look bad What a scuz

Tommy making it sound like downstairs is all upset and angry...

that is not even near the truth

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Guess Tommy is working hard to make Sis look really bad maybe to try to change things so that Christie stays?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tommy now saying that during Jess's HOH he was the target...he was told by multiple people that he was target number one

what the hey?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Since I finally got the HOH/Veto I wanted, when does the BB production step in and save Christie and Tommys fate.
And piss me off

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Jackson has the power over the HGs the way Jack/Christie did. They are tolerating him now because he’s HoH. I can’t see them looking to him for guidance next week (unless Holly gets HoH!). He lacks charisma, they will look to Cliff for leadership, not Jackson.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Fan3, regarding Jackson being allowed to take his competition shorts off, several of them were discussing today that he wet his pants during the comp. I’m sure he lost a bit of time in taking them off and doubt that they made the others stop what they were doing. I don’t think it really benefitted him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sis started to say earlier that this was the wrong sh....ow. Button not swiftly cut that off!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy has a costume.. Maybe from hosting??

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sis, Christie and Nicole are having fun preparing a prank on Cliff. They have put vaseline on his drawer pulls and on the bedroom doorknob.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think him going to the bathroom cleared up his lane... did anyone else notice that at the end his lane was almost completely clear? And there was no “Cisco” at the end of his lane? I bet when all is said and done either him or his mom has a friendship or some kind of relationship with the producer... aka evel dick

Cricket

08-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Not sure Sis would done well on Love Island that's what she was referring to. The gals on there had actual personalities.

Did I read that Sis is now mad @ Tommy? Why?

Here's hoping for a Holly HOH to get Tommy or Nick out next.

When Christie said she came in with a friend was she referring to Tommy and did anyone hear her?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Probably not, though Nicole came in about then.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I am ready for Nick and his creepiness to go to jury.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes! One of those outdoor beds.. Christie and Sis. Then Jess sat down and one of the legs gave out.

Seems it is made of cardboard and maybe got wet?

Cricket

08-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Hmm, Seamonkey....thanks. I'm wondering if she will keep making umm, 'slip-ups' to out Tommy because she's upset she's going home.