TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 17, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
20m
#BBLF #BB21

Tommy: I know you're worried that you're being targeted (Christie), but if you come off, than you're probably going home.
Sis: Why is that? Did he say that?
Tommy: No he didn't say it.
Nick: Sis I just tried to tell you the same thing.

They're all trying to figure out who Jackson will put up.
Nick: I'm going to be honest Chris, if I do get picked by a token I'm probably going to take her (Sis) off.
Christie: I do understand.
Nick: But if you pick me as HG choice and I win, I'll take you off.

Christie: I would never expect you to do something...I just wanted to be honest.
Nick reiterates he's fighting for Sis unless Christie picks him.
Do you think Nick is telling the truth? Reply with a GIF!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip ·
15m
Christies says Nick is working with Jackson and has thrown every comp #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
13m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis is talking trash about Holly. Saying its clear that Holly and Jackson are playing one game. Sis calls Holly weak.

Christie leaves. Tommy and Sis are still talking about Nick. Sis says that because Jackson didn't want to put up Nick, they must be working together.
Tommy: But why is that a bad thing?
Sis: Because he was literally just talking all this s*t.

#BB21 | RealityTeVi @RealityTeVi·
17m
Tommy told Analyse that Nick will pull her off the block if he wins despite Christie picking him. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.37am...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
11m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis: I'm the one that's up on the block for it.
Sis believes it's Nicks fault she's up there.
Sis: If he's supposed to have my back, then why am I up there? To make sure she (Christie) goes home.
Sis says if she comes off, she's going after Jackson and Holly.

Christie returns.
Sis is upset that she's on the block because of things she has said to Holly. Christie tells Sis she's being held accountable and punished as a pawn.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
11m
Christie- I do think that they (Holly/Jackson) definitely have your back, so you should have theirs. Tommy- I do. Christie- But their intention was never to get the five back together #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy·
10m
Holly confirms Sis pulled her chip. Jackson says "did you see her face when she pulled it?" "She's a sore loser" #bb21

10m
Unsure who Jackson picked / drew yet - but Nick and Holly are playing in the POV #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Perfect!!! RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq ·
12m
Jackson, Christie, Analyse, Holly, Nick and Cliff are your veto players. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Holly- I said good morning to Sis this morning. She completely ignored me. Jackson- Same. Holly- And then pulled my chip, so she probably wishes that she had said good morning #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BBLF #BB21

Nicole enters the room, Nick leaves after.

Tommy: I'm worried because they're bouncing off each other and making it worse. They're digging a hole and I'm seeing it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BBLF #BB21

Christie and Sis are saying Holly told them Nick threw the comp. Christie is saying he came up with the plan for the deal, and it's weird he's not on the block for it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
feeds are back - Jackson won the veto!

just over an hour and a half, one of the shortest veto outages ever

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Universe 🌠[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg ·
12m
Holly & Tommy are playing Baywatch. Tommy just carried Nicole into the kitchen area.
Christie goes to Sis complaining! #bb21

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip·
12m
Yep, Christie is already off to cry! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Everything is not always about you Christie... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
13m
#BB21 Everyone is in swim suits of sort.
Christie: I am looking forward to going to jury. She is mad at Tommy and Nicole for playing baywatch.
Tommy: Your right I am sorry, it was insensitive.

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy·
8m
Christie is crying and saying she's a joke and can't wait to get out of "this (e) phony house" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9m
#BB21 Tommy goes to have not and apologizes to Christie says he (e) up.
C: I am a (e) joke
T: Why?
C: Your suppose to be my friend, and to play around like that with Holly, she is doing this.
T: Your 100% right
C: I cant wait to go home

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Christie has gone into Camp Have-not to cry, and sob, with some of those hiccup-sobs involved

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10m
#BB21 Sis: Tommy really pissed me off I am about to go off on all three of them. She is such a b(e). (Holly)
Nick: I know I am so sorry, I love you so much though.

#BB21 Christie is in the have not room crying. Cliff is apologizing on behalf of the whole house for being insensitive. The whole house feels like s*it-Cliff

#BB21 In KT Cliff, Nicole and Jess say they feel like sh*t. They thought she wasnt there when they were playing around, they didnt realize how crappy that was-Nicole

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch ·
15m
Cliff went to check on Christie, and apologize on behalf of all for [not mourning? something] .. she sob-explained she knows she's going, she's not crying for that, but because Tommy & Nicole were laughing and playing Baywatch rescue and "he's supposed to be my friend"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Rae 💋 #TeamNicole @BBSuperFan04·
5h
I wish they would bring back the spelling comp I'd wanna see what sis would spell

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Universe 🌠[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsme·
14m
Christie: Did he (Cliff) tell everybody that I was crying?

Tommy: I think everyone knew before that. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
18m
#bb21in240
Jackson HoH
Christie and Analyse nominated
Jackson Won POV
Big Brother Gossip Show Tonight at 9pm ET
PoV meeting Monday
Christie likely to be voted out Thursday
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·19m
comp involved gathering pieces, stacking/balancing, and 'pushing' them(?) - pieces included seahorses and flounders, - beach theme + comp swimsuits .. no Zingbot (yet)

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·18m
So with Oktoberfest HiH and a Beach POV themes - is it safe to assume that "Camp BB" is closed for the summer? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Universe 🌠[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
18m
Christie feels like a fool because she's the only person who came in there with a friend. And she doesn't feel she has that. She gets that Tommy's playing the game for himself. The people who want her out are Tommy's closest allies right now. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·18m
#BB21 Christie to Tommy: Our games didnt match up and both of your closest allies are who are putting me out. I feel like a fool. I came in here and saw someone I knew and .....
Nicole comes in and apologizes.

#BB21 Christie gets called to the DR for reactions.

Current view of the feeds.

Holly is telling Michie that Sis is super pissed. She overheard her crying in the RV room, but couldnt hear what she was saying.
#BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Holly: "I hugged Christie after the comp, she was fine.. Sis won't hug me, won't look at me"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m
Michie is telling Holly how hard the comp was.
Michie: Mental comp for your boy!
#bb21

Holly: This game is about to take a big turn
Michie: Yes it is.
Holly: Sis is a lot more upset than Christie. I hugged Christie after the comp, she was fine. Sis still wont look at me, talk to me, hug me. First of all, i didnt put her on the block. 2nd of all..nothing. #bb21

Michie: Attitude wise, i want Sis to go. Game wise, Christie needs to go.
#bb21

Nick is telling Sis how good she is at this game, and her time to win is coming. He said she doesn't need to win comps to be good at this game
#bb21

Christie is very happy about the new sports bra she got from the comp. Jessica is trying to figure out what brand it is.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Sis is telling Tommy that if Christie campaings this week against her that she would not be hurt.
#bb21

Nicole to Jess: I would never put you up, and I would always bring you with me, even if you are still mad at me…I bet its going to be a double, and its going to be baaad.
#bb21

Michie to Holly: Not in a cocky way at all, but I am so proud of myself for winning that comp, because that was NOT my comp. Im just so excited for my mom to see that comp. We knew puzzles and memory were not going to be my comps.
#bb21

Michie to Holly: I want to sit Sis down and let her know she is not going anywhere this week. She needs to have blind faith in me. I know her and Christie are friends and i am sorry to do that. But Christie is the only opsticle between me and half a million dollars.
#bb21

LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1m
Christie and Analyse both told Cliff they'll welcome pranks.. after he said some people would but some wouldn't, considering the stress .. again, they both said they'll welcome pranks

save this tweet if receipts are required later

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
IdolKnights
@idolknights
·
16m
Christie keeps begging “give me something please I need something I love this game”

Bish... having the nephew of an ex wasn’t enough of an advantage for you?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We DID give her something. We gave her a wake up call to let her know we DON’T like her... but she stayed... now we’ll give her polite applause when she joins Julie onstage as she heads to the Jury House!