TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 17: Archive through August 17, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sea .. agree.. it really is different when the tables are turned... as I said this morning - I don't understand why these people think they will never go up/or should go up.. like .. "It's not fair"...

And when is it not o.k. for anyone else to "Celebrate" a win?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick talking to Sis, who would rather go home. She is pissed off at Tommy. (And Holly, who Sis hates with a passion for just existing). Sis hates this game.

Nick loves her so much. Tried his hardest, he says.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Christie just said through her sobs.. "I'm the only person who came into this game with a friend" ...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie says I am the only one who came in with a friend. Our games don't match up, feel like a fool..

Nicole comes in. Not their intent, Christie says you were a spectator.

I wonder what we missed before feeds came back.

Oh.. Could we hope that Nicole heard Christie say she and Tommy came in as friends?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie called to the downstairs DR.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, interesting that Christie is insinuating to Tommy that he let her down. They should have been on the same page ( her game) from the git go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, [Analyse] says she is not in high school, and yet she says she won't be friends with any of them because one of them is going.

<99>

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, and now she is saying the game turns "those people" into bad people, hahahahaha..... she is one of the bad people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karma can really bite you in the ass! I guess Christie and (Analyse) are now seeing that you reap what you sow and they did plenty of nasty things to people on the block.

<MG>

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Most of us have waited WEEKS for this moment... up until now it’s been “it is what it IS, it’s JUST a game, it’s his/her time go, get OVER it!” She had zero empathy or sympathy... maybe this will be a good lesson for her soul. Manifest a calm week and look ahead to joining Jack & Kat. Even IF Jackson makes it to F2, I doubt he’ll get more than 2 votes...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sis is finally realizing what it’s like to have to PLAY BB, rather than using the homemade sex stool in the shower with Jack. She does NOT like the game, the house, the people... I wonder what she THOUGHT would happen during these 3 months?! EVERY season has been the same! People don’t all get along. Not everyone worships the same person. This girl needs to evaluate her perceptions—they are WAY off balance!

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
I am sad that Christie didn't win the veto. However, I think she is handling it well. She hugged Jax and said he won the veto fair and square and she understood. She congratulated him.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I couldn't be happier. I hope right after Christy is evicted, [Analyse] self evicts. So sick of these two. And I'm so happy with Jackson, right now,,I'm sure that will change.

<99>

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just think how loud and crazy Christie was all last week and not a care in the world that Kat was hurting.

Sis worries me. Maybe Jackson should veto her and put up someone who wants to be there.

Oh, America, Sis wants a 🔋 power.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson mom must have told cbs what comp her boy wanted to play.. can’t believe he got to take off his outfit to finish the hoh comp with no penalty.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is so up Christie's derriere.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I agree, Christie appears to be handling this loss very well

Sis on the other hand....

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Lol conspiracy theories always appear

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cliff just said viscous in front of Analyse, I bet she doesn't know what that word means. Wonder if she will ask Nick when cliff leaves, LOL.

06-29-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
This should be obvious, but it is not okay to abbreviate Analyse as "Anal". So stop doing it, please. Future posts will be deleted, not repaired for you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Boberg, Christie didn't handle it well at all, didn't you see how mad she got because others were playing Baywatch after she lost.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So much for Christies manifestations LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am sorry, Analyse told everyone that her friends call her that so I figured it was ok.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
No sorry Dipo I did not tune in early enough...I just saw her behavior with Cliff and Jess and heard Jackson and Holly talking about how well Christie was handling it

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sis wants a redo, and asks us to give Christie a power.