TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 17, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Analyse- I think it's hilarious. Biggest threat? Really? Christie- You are a pawn. He wants me gone. It's obvious #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 5m
Christie- I am not going to cut a deal with people that I was willing to gun for this week. I am going to go out with my pride. Tommy- They would have to feel safe moving forward if they were to get out someone else #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Tommy- I wonder if it is still possible to cut a deal with them. Christie- They are best friends with Jess now. Tommy- But not Cliff or Nicole. If we can get the team back together... Analyse- If you can talk to him and see... #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bella Wang liked

Sam Smith BB21
@bb21_sam
·
15h
Please don’t bother me. I’m trying to manifest Michie putting Christie on the block 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 4m
#BB21 Christie says let it be known that she is glad to go to jury if it is her time. She will be lucky if she leaves here and has more than 3 people she stays in contact with. Everyone else is a liar or fake

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, Seamonkey that's a good one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
57s
#BB21 Jess says she diffused her stuff with Holly. The only thing that saved her was that she wasnt a part of the new alliance made or she was at risk of going up. More whispering by Jess and Christie that is hard to hear

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Sis says that she is sleepy and wants to go to bed, so say a prayer for tomorrow. Jess quickly moves convo to other people that have lied and how Nick has been playing both sides. Sis wants to pull him in now and ask him straight up but knows he would know its from Jess

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't think they could get any dumber, it's like a cult... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·56m
HGs just got their wake up call. POV player selection at some point this morning. The plan by Christie and Analyse seems to be to try to save Christie because she is the bigger target #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq ·
2h
5 Things Quick Hits #BB21

1. Christie/Sis nominated

2. Jackson made it clear that Christie is his target

3. Nick would vote out Christie over Sis

4. Holly Cliff Nicole and Jackson discussed plans to work together

5. Jackson told Holly that Tommy/Nick will be replacement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
11h
Jackson- What the (e) is that? That's that same kind of bug. Tommy- They fall from the sky. Holly- They fall from the ceiling #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10h
Jackson- Christie is the nucleus of this house. Holly- I know. Jackson- I want to remove it, straight up cut it out, extract it #BB21

Jackson- If you win veto and use it on Sis, you cant go up. Nick- And most likely there is only one other person. If Tommy won, that can be shitty for me. I get what you are saying. Jackson- You and Tommy are in the same boat for the opposite person #BB21
9:37 PM · Aug 16, 2019·Twitter Web App

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
10h
Nick to Tommy- Sis is like "I have a better chance to stay". Sis, you are a (e) idiot #BB21

Rae 💋 #TeamNicole @BBSuperFan04·
9h
Jess: "its week 8 and Nicole is still here...like???"

WHAT THE HELL.?? IM SPEECHLESS

I cannot believe nicole gave a heads up to her about the 6 deal. Holy shit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip·
18m
Christie leaves - Tommy whispers to Analyse that "its not about you" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
23m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis: Why do you say that?
Nick: I have a weird feeling.
Sis: Did you talk to him?
Nick: I don't know anything. I just...
Sis: Did you talk to someone else?

Nick: You do what you wanna do.
There's a long silence.
Nick: I'm sorry, but I promised you I'd protect you and I promised Jack I'd protect you. And I'm not doing it. You're dumb for risking your life.
Sis gets up.
Sis: I (e) hate this game and I (e) hate him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.05am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
26m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis goes to get Nick's mic from the target room and returns it to him.
Sis: I'm gonna choose Tommy.
Nick: Why?
Sis: Because I know that he'll use it.
Nick: I'll use it too.
Sis: Yea but he'll use it on her.
Nick: I don't think he will.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
20m
Feeds to puppies - it may be POV player selection time #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
10h
Jackson told Holly that he cannot risk having Cliff or Nicole on the block, even if Nick is guaranteeing that he would vote Christie out #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
25m
#BBLF #BB21

Nick: You do what you want. I'll use it on you if you pick me.
Sis wants to pick Tommy so that Tommy uses the veto on Christie. (Not sure why.)
Nick says it'll be harder for Sis to stay. He doesn't know who Jackson will put up next to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last night...
12h
Holly- I have always seen you (Cliff/Nicole) as two of the people that I wanted to work with. Nicole- We can do it. Jackson- Nicole, I dont have a doubt in my mind that you are going to win something #BB21

Jackson- These two nominations put a lot of people in a sticky situation. Tommy- You (Holly) too. I wanted to talk to you. Jackson- I'm actually going to go cut a watermelon. I'll let y'all talk #BB21

Tommy to Holly/Jackson- I said to them "honestly, I get these noms. You guys were too vocal. Jackson didnt sign up for 6th place in this game. Why would he continue to stand by us when he knows he would be the first one taken a shot at?" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.09am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
27m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis: Are you working with him?
Nick: You're actually serious? Did you actually just ask me that?
Sis: Well I'm confused.
Sis thinks she'll stay if Christie is saved. Nick doesn't.
Nick: If I was an HOH, I wouldn't want both my nominees to stay.

28m
Nick leave - Analyse seems to be surprised that she might be the target it Christie comes down - Tommy says its possible and he has no clue who Jackson might put up if Christie comes down #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
30m
Nick is lying to someone (as usual). He told Jackson he’s either saving Analyse, or not using it. And if he’s not using it, he’s not putting in a full effort to win it to avoid finger pointing and blame.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
· 33m
POV player selection being discussed by Nick Tommy Christie and Analyse - both Nick and Tommy say they WILL save whomever picks them #bb21

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sis is trying to save both nominees, she actually believes she’s a pawn and if Christie gets saved, whomever replaces her will be evicted. I don’t know WHY Sis thinks she’s Teflon, but she does... I hope this HoH is not wasted on evicting a living sex doll... Christie. Must. Go. This. Week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Will Nick ever figure out that the sure way for Anal to stay is to vote out Christie... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
28m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis: He's not gonna put up Tommy.
Nick: What if he puts up me?
Sis: Why would he put up you?
Nick: I don't know but...I'm scared Sis. Pick whoever you want. But if I win, I'm taking you off.

32m
Nick to Christie if you want me to take you off you need to be the one to pick me. #bb21
This is NOT what Christie wants to hear btw

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
27m
It's so funny that in the last 48 hours I've pulled 3 clips of Analyse proudly stating she's never been a mean girl and has been good to all in the house. Yet I've seen her flip Holly off more than once, make fun of Nicole, and now say she hates Nick. Real nice. #bb21