TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 17: Archive through August 17, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy to Sis: Okay, maybe you have to pick Tommy because if he wins, he would use it on me.

Sis: Okay.

<><> Was this girl dropped as a baby?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
She could have been a member of MENSA....unfortunately she was unable to spell it, which disqualified her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, wonder what Jessica thinks about Cliff/Nicole being in the HOH "meeting" without her. OR does she even realize anyone is meeting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, hahahahahahahaha, OMG I am laughing so hard about the "dropped as a baby" comment.

That is truly the best description, LOL.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sis has decided that she and Christie are the fun people of the house, and tells BB that if one of them goes, the house will be boring.

Hell, it took me 5 weeks to even figure out who Sis was.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, Christie is dropping hints that Kat and Jack are hooking up in the jury house. Okay, maybe a chance, maybe 1%. And if it happened, thats a sign that Jack isn't the right guy for Sis.

Sis is gonna stew on this for the entire week.

LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really, Sis is ... And Christie makes me switch feeds

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick was not to come upstairs after he saw Nicole come out of HOG.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson telling Nick if he wins the veto and takes Sis off, Tommy would go up. And if Tommy wins veto and takes Christie off, Nick will go up.

I like it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sis has the nerve to comment about Jackson/Holly always being together?! Until Jack went to Jury, I never saw HER have a conversation with ANY of these HGs!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson should have put Nick up with Christie... Tommy would have had to throw the veto comp if he played!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Good for Jackson

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson taking a different approach with Tommy. Says that he wants the noms to stay the same, and he will trust Tommy and not put him up...as long as he can trust Tommy.

Dum Dum Dum :-)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
They r trying to catch tommy in a lie

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy lives a lie in there. don't think he will crack.

He is not going to fight for Sis.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Whoops

Christie is crying again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
See the therapist, helping Sis through her grief over Jack.... 😠

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Omg sea I just realized what u were saying 😂😂

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just heard Christie fell Tommy acceSs that in relationships she likes to push the other person and get then to go off on her. Tommy is laughing, but I bet his aunt is not .

Jess starts talking about a boyfriend from high school who was too attentive.

Tommy and Nick conferring after they each talked to Jacks.

Tommy said he tried to take the Target off of Sis. That she was in a weird place with Jack gone.

Nick says he has to take Sis off.

Nick says there are only two who could go up, me or you. Tommy says he told me I would not go up.

Fish.

Tommy keeps saying he took the Target offvSis. Nick again says Sis is not the Target.

Tommy says he has this one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick is scared that Christie will win and Sis could go.

They are hard to understand.

They do not want Christie to pick them.

Is Tommy lying?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy says the three boys need each other.

Nick is more loyal to Sis, though he loves Christie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy says it is poetic justice if one of them go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole is isolating from Christie, Sis and Jess...

Not that I blame her.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What is going on between Jess & Nicole? Earlier, I thought I saw something about Nicole wanting to smooth things over with Jess and then tonight Jess has been hanging with the two women on the block and they are all trashing Nicole?

Nicole came to see if Jess was feeling okay and then left & the bashing began again.

I know that Jackson/Holly told Cliff/Nicole this afternoon they'd like to work with them, but I also thought Jackson told Jess this morning they would look out for her but please don't tell anyone they are working together. It's confusing then why Jess is hanging all over Christie??? Is she really that enamored of her? At this point, I could see Jess taking Christie off the block if she won Veto.

If Jackson/Holly are trying to 'build an army' they might want to get their soldiers all together and try to make them get along maybe?

Sure wish they had picked Veto players tonight. I so want Tommy not to play Veto.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess still wants to be with the cool kids.

Nick wants her gone.