TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 jackson, Hollly, Christe, Jess, and sis are laying quietly in the pink and yellow bed room and get called out for sleeping, jackson says its like they need us to be talking at all times... so they talk about sis punishment... sis says its been rough.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth Ariana Fox Jolie #bb21 sucks
@tracieTweetsTv
·
1h
Jess: Like I mean I just get like so excited like I mean and like.

- her words, not mine and I wish I was kidding. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
47s
#BB21 Jess asks if the girls have names for their "girls"... Jess says her are thelma and louise.... Jackson asks if the left one is Louise... she laughs and feeds cut... they come back to talking about the frog punishment and how much the would suck but they looked really cute

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20·
8m
Analyse's punishment is over! #BB21BrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Analyse's punishment is over! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21 the kitchen group is dicussing the LGBTQ? community and someone asks if KC was the first memeber of th community to win.. and they say no andy was... and the tommy and jess desribe asexuals and ppl who don't identiyfy as having a gender, and non bionary people

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim 🐶❤️🐶
@Bro20Big
·
1h
Jackson will put up Christie & Analyse. IF Nick wins Veto & decides to do something stupid like take Christy down, Jackson says he’ll insinuate to Nick that Tommy will go up. 👏👏👏#BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Christie says she is so excited that everywhere she turns she sees watermelon, but then asks if she is allowed to have some or if it is jacksons stash... they says jackson like to share and sis says he let me have some

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
8m
#BB21 the house is speculating the double on thrusday and desginating people to pack their stuff if they shold happen to be evicted... fyi julie has NOT told US that it will be DE

Jenn @JennEllensBB·
8m
Nick thinks since they’re all “family” Bella won’t be upset with how much he’s snuggling Sis and others in the house. (Wrong) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
16s
#bb21 most of the HGs haave been called to the Dr over the course of the last 2 hours... it jackson turn now... noms may be happening soon... as i was typing feeds switched to puppy cam...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
5h
Nicole brings up her talk with Kat in the storage room yesterday. It bothered & hurt her.

Nicole to Jackson: To have somebody say I'm playing someone else's game or I let a guy get between a female relationship. That was very off putting to me.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth Ariana Fox Jolie #bb21 sucks @tracieTweetsTv
·
5h
Christie complaining about authenticity.
She's the biggest hypocrite. I really think she believes the bullshit she spews too #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha....
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 5h
Posted 10:40am: Cliff says the two people who can still be discriminated against in the USA are short guys and bald guys: "If you're a short bald guy in this country, you're screwed." #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Analyse to Tommy- It's bullshit they (Holly/Jackson) keep saying that they are playing separate games. It's obvious that they are playing one. I wouldnt be so mad if he just would have warned me. I feel kind of blindsided, to be honest #BB21

Big Brother Gossip@BBGossip
·2h
Christie..... "I'm not going to cry....." Famous last words. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h
#BB21 Sis - "I'm just upset it's against my best friend."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1h
#BB21 Jess - I'm just glad that people get to play.
Tommy - I hope we get to play.
Jess - And figure out what the Veto is going to be. I really hope it's not Hide-and-Go-Veto.
Tommy - Me too. I would suck at that.
Jess - There's only so many d*mn places we can hide sh*t.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.57pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 52m
#BB21 Nick to Nicole - I would vote for you if it comes to that. I would vote for you regardless. I don't want Sis to go. I don't want Christie to go either, but I don't want Sis to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 2h
feeds are back, Jackson nominated Christie and Analyse, as planned

only Tommy and Holly haven't touched the block now

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
· 1h
Holly, who has taken up residence in Jackson’s armpit is offended that Sis referred to Christie as her “best friend.”
#BB21

Sis now telling Tommy “All she does is hang out with Jackson 24/7”
#BB21 #bblf

VeryRandyReality @IsItUpOrDown
· 1h
Analyse: "We've been nothing but good in this game to people..." #DAFUQ? 😏 #BBTheSitcom🤭 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·27m
Tommy ate or almost ate a bite of protein bar that had nuts in it.. he spit it out, seems fine, and said Diary staff said they'll be watching him all night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
Christie said she just wants to see Zingbot, and she'll go happily if she can get zinged

she has no idea a lot of zings don't get aired.. Zingbot will definitely make her cry, imo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 18m
Nick- You know that I will take you off. Analyse- I want to pick you because I want to make sure that you are safe too #BB21

· 10m
Nick has joined Analyse in the RV room. They are talking about the veto. He's telling her if he wins it he's taking her off the block. She is adamant that isn't what she wants. She feels like she has a better chance to stay than Christie. That Holly will vote for her
#BB21

Nick tells her not to pick him for POV then. He tells her she is being "stupid" She says again she feels like she would have the numbers to stay.
Nick- I can't have you on the block.
Analyse says then Christie would go. "If I go home, I go home"
#BB21

Analyse says that she wants Christie taken off the block and that whoever she goes up against will go home. Nick says that she doesn't know that for certain, asks if she is willing to risk it. Analyse says yes. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy
·
2h
😂😂😂 I love that NOT officially forming the alliance but everyone knowing it was an alliance now helps the outsiders. Sksksks. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Christie's Universe 🌠[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
· 3h
Cliff tells Nicole he considered it a one week deal & they can consider him a snake if they want. They never agreed to an alliance because Tommy was so insistent.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
Analyse tells Nick that she knows he really wants to keep Nicole and Cliff in the game. That he doesn't want to lose them. Nick says no and says why would she think that. She says "I know you Nick. I know you."
Nick says it's Nicole next to Christie he votes Nicole out
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
8m
I think tonight Analyse took away Jessica's crown as the stupidest person in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 8m
Nick says that he would be put in a bad spot and that what would his "one vote" do. Analyse says if I go out because of this, I go out. At least I (e) tried and she is still here. Nick says I made a promise to you and asks why would you throw your game away. #BB21

Nick is still begging Analyse to not try to stay on the block. They are talking about if Nick will be used as a replacement nomination. Now they are talking about a possible Analyse campaign. She says "I'm not saying anything" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Sis is telling Nick and Christie that she doesnt know how to show her emotions, so she cries for every emotion.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
The house is talking about how they did now expect to be locked in the house so much.
Michie: I knew that there was going to be downtown, but not like this. They said could be 3 days, but i didnt know 3 days minimum.
Big Brother: You Are Not Allowed to Talk About Production
#bb21