TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't even record after dark any more.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, Jess has been talking with Christie today. She gave her a bracelet. I think she's been with Nicole as well. She had her chat with Jackson.

Jackson asked her to keep quiet about working with him and Holly. Sure hope she does. She even said maybe Kat going is better for her game because Holly/Jackson seem to have scooped her up.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, Jackson told Cliff, Nicole & I think Jess that should something happen they may be up on the block (as pawns.) He seemed to tell Tommy & Nick he would not be putting them up. Big mistake.

However, now Tommy is saying he will play Veto to take Christies off. I thought the deal was they wouldn't change the noms, but not sure. Wake up Jackson. Tommy needs to be up with Christie.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tommy realizes that what he did getting of Kat is the same as them getting rid of one of his group. He is seeing these noms as @ hit at him.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Bonbon. Thanks for the pretty rose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow will be interesting, for sure.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On the HOH bed, Nick telling Nicole he would like to take Sis down. He doesn't want Christie to go, but he REALLY DOESN'T want Sis to go.

He wonders who would go up in Sis' place. Nicole says if his target is Christie, anyone, maybe me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess was talking to Tommy and Christie came in. Are they working her? No idea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole wonders who the Target is?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I think Jess genuinely likes Christie and vice versa. How she would vote is another matter. She must be happy to be protected this week.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy took a bire from his Granola bar. He then read the ingredients. apparently it has nuts. he runs to sink to wash mouth out. Fish

Back.. apparently he will be fine

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Forgot that Jess's literally most literally spoken like literally favorite like literally word to like use literally all the like literal ……….wait....like wait a minute...is like Jess like safe literally like this week?
Love you....

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Poor Nicole.....she reminds me of Sue Heck on The Middle.
No really.
But Sue bounces back despite her nerdiness.
Sue Heck on BB.....LOL

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
World - Sadly, your literally so like literally perfect like rendition...

could have been spoke by Jess, Tommy, or Christie and sometimes Nick or Nicole.

Listening to this group makes me begin to think like literally like think like them. And then I have to step away.

I'm from the Northeast where most of the colleges in the country are and we're the only ones who care about vocabulary -- according to Christie who was explaining to Sis two weeks ago why it's OK not to know the difference between nouns and verbs.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Am I a bad person because I am enjoying Christie and Sis so miserable?

Nope!

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I guess Jackson is wasting his hoh again . Smart thing would of been Christie and Tommy . If either wins veto and saves themselves the other leaves. If Tommy wins veto he will save Christie and it's a waste. I see Sis going home

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I wish Tommy was up there. But even if Sis goes, that's one less guaranteed vote in the house for Tommy and Christie. So I can live with that.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am manifesting Jackson wins veto

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Write this down to look back at later.

Sis and Christie vow that if they are both still on the block after veto, neither of them are going to campaign.

LOL

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm not from the Northeast, but I do find the lack of basic verbal skills among, not only this cast, but almost everywhere, to be saddening, really. Sometimes, especially reading posts on social media, I have no idea what's trying to be said. It irritates me.

And I think this is part of what annoys me about this season. There's not been midnight strategy meetings. I've not heard people making plans, then executing big game moves. It's all shinning, crying overgrown children and they're sucking all of the fun out of this season. For me, anyway. I can and have enjoyed a vilan or two in the past, because of brilliant game play. Yet, here I am, refusing to give up hope. I just keep watching as usual, since the beginning.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Whining, not shinning

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I actually read it the first time as whining, so no correction necessary :-)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
As much as I want Christie to go....the idea of Sis martyring herself because she is sure she would stay and then being voted out would tickle me.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Per Sis, she is such a competitor that she can't understand why someone would want to take Nicole to the final 2.