TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy is competitively a bigger threat than Sis, but you and Nick are strong and haven't burned me.

Tommy says they are good 👍 and still on a team.

😵💩😵

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think that Tommy and Christie, once in the house made a pact that towards the end if they could make it to final 4/5/6 that they would split the money if one of them won 500k. They cant say it out loud, but ????
So if Tommy or Christie starts tossing each other under moving tires its ok in the long run with them?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sis to Christy: best case scenario, you win POV . I stay and go up against anyone and I stay.

So I dont want Tommy to take me down.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
World, I would believe that if it was F2 and they would split the total.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Anyone know the HOHs music choices...only know of course Cliff's was country.
Find it telling, who they are, their music choice.
Anyone know what they have been?
Thanks in advance.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Bon.....they ALL talk too much. Silence is golden is not known to them.
You learn more from listening than talking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One of them had Queen. I think it was Jess.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tommie has been trying to distance himself from Christie for a while now. He has a final 4 with Nick and Sis, Nick wants Nicole to be the fourth. Jackson said if Nick won veto he would tell him if he uses it Tommie goes up. I don't think Tommie will try to win the veto, he doesn't want to lose a jury vote.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Good point about losing a jury vote, Sunny. And I agree with you about Tommy distancing himself from Christie.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson was so pleased with himself that he kept his pre nomination chats quick. >> Dummy! that is where you get info from them

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
@sunnyday: when Cliff heard about Tommy/Christie’s living proximity, he mumbled “they HAVE to know each other...”

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
dont think I have seen Jess all day. Is she trying to do a DR?

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Worldtraveller Jackson's music is Eminem.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Sis. She says if he takes Christie down, she would stay over anyone else.

Tommy wants Nick to do it, so he can be good with Jackson.

Sis thinks Tommy would go up.

Tommy says he cannot put me up. He promised.

Sis says she has a target now.

He tells her not to blow up, don't bring Holly into it. She is salty about Holly. Trying not to go off. It is annoying. And another thing! But she forgot!

Oh, he didn't tell her she was going up.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tommy to Sis: "How did your one-on-one go?"

Sis: Good!

That's her pat answer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess was in the kitchen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Talking.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Queen and Eminem and George Strait....wow

Thanks...no Taylor Swift or Carly Rae....LOL

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Worldtraveler stated:
Does anyone think that Tommy and Christie, once in the house made a pact that towards the end if they could make it to final 4/5/6 that they would split the money if one of them won 500k.

100%

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sis and Tommy talking ... and Sis says "I'd feel better if he had told me ahead of time that I was going up" .. What game does she think she is playing.... ???

And she said it again.. "I'd respect it so much more if I knew ahead of time.."

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Did Jackson really tell Tommy he wouldnt go up as replacement? .. I didnt hear that, but thought he told Holly, earlier in the day, that is Sis came down Tommy would go up.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy eats so vigorously

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I like when After Dark is all Jess/Christie talking.
I can FF the 3 hours in 20 minutes...like really, no really, like I really mean, like really, no really, like I really mean it.
With hours of Christie tossing her side pony 2000 times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie arrives, eating large bites, chomping and talking...

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey stated:
Nicole and Jess seem so often to look backward in this game. Right now it is Kat, formerly it was Memi, Ovi, then Bella.

Excellent observation, Seamonkey, and oh so true. They are hung up on people rather than the game.