TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I don't think Cliff actually understood what he heard about Tommie and Christie. But I agree with you if he did he needs to let it be known. The house would see both Christie and Tommie in a different light.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Too bad Jackson already promised Tommy Nick and Cliff he wouldn’t put them up. I don’t know any reason for this except that they all have penises.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Back.. Sis and Christie on the block.. bet it ends up that Nicole or Jess go to Jury...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
What is Holly doing on the bed with Christie and Sis. Can't she give them a moment? She should have stuck to her first thought which was that she couldn't be comforting. I wonder if Jackson and Holly decided not to leave any of them alone.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I know the dynamic must be different in there versus what we see. But how in the world have they not figured there must be a connection between Christy and Tommy?? Or at least that their alliance, to each other,is rock solid?? And I'm sure last week, Jackson and Holly did have a discussion about the probability that these two know each other, previous to the game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick asked Jackson about his target... Then said better to know less.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson doesn't want to be outplayed by a female so will go with the bros before hos thought process. He wants to BD Christie because he knows there are peeps that will use a winning veto to save her, why, I have no idea.

Cliff is so obvious in his pursuit of AFP...its painful to watch his neediness. He must not have watched Cody winning a few seasons ago when he was the least likely to win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly being in the room with the 2 blindsided nominees plus Tommy is ridiculously awkward.

They all deserve to be in ridiculously awkward situations going forward.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The reason Christie initially moved into that room was to be a spy or mole, sent by Tommy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Jess seem so often to look backward in this game. Right now it is Kat, formerly it was Memi, Ovi, then Bella.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
World, Jackson is (stupidly) not BDing Christie. She is nominated and can play for veto. Which she will probably win, or Tommy will win (if he gets to play, obvi)

At the moment, I feel like Christie has about a 30% chance of being evicted.*

*Subject to change tomorrow.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
True story....I am mesmerized by Christie chomping on food like an angry llama and thought, am I being too hard on her.
So despite my husbands look of WTH and horror, I put a mirror in front of my face and ate food...and watched.
I am a pescetarian and don't eat chomp inducing foods ...but I was relieved to know despite watching myself, I wasn't chewing my cud as I ate.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
WHOA!! Nick is laying on a bed and not touching anyone!

And TOMMY is RIGHT THERE!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick and Tommy looking grim. Hey at least one is thinking, "yay!"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“angry llama”

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Intend to eat small bites and chew thoroughly, but hopefully I don't chew like Christie .

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly is playing Jackson's mommy and hopefully she has some influence on him. I do like his go get her attitude towards Christie.
Fingers crossed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sigh, Jess is going on and on AND ON, about, like, her dreams.

Back to the courtship of the Spectacle Bears at Chester Zoo.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Awww, poor last man standing in the sadness room, Nick, awkwardly wants to leave, and all kinds of awkwardness ensues.

Well deserved!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Jackson in HOH.

Tommy gets it.

Jackson heard them in the have not room.

Adamant that whoever won would target him and Holly.

He says this is the source.

Tommy understands.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Did Jackson just tell Tommy that he’s not linking Tommy and Christie?

Did I hear that correctly?

If so,

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Maybe they finally found out Nick has cooties.

The problem with todays BB is that there are far more recruits than actual BB fans. Giving a bar fly or "influencer" dang I hate that term...letting a recruit watch a season or two prior to theirs just makes them mimic the behavior. LAZY CASTING.
And then fans like Nicole who love the show but are afraid of their own shadow. Disappointing more and more.

How about a season of first evictees...train wreck I would watch.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I sooo hope Sis isn't the one sent to jury. It would make HER so happy to leave, it would make Jack so happy because he summoned her last week (told someone to "send that (b) to me right away") and worse than that, it would be so awkward for Kat to be stuck in the jury house with them being together. Yuk!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did not want to backdoor someone, put someone who wins in the position of using pov and another friend goes up.

He says Tommy tells him not to link him to Christie.

He says he believes Tommy and is honoring that.

Tommy respects that.

Tommy says there is room to get back with Jackson.

He says he will tell them to pick him for veto and gun to win veto and then we will talk.

Jackson, listen!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson talks too much. He needs to shut his mouth and let Tommy talk.

And he should have put Tommy up. Tommy said he is going to tell both to pick him for veto and he will play hard. ..