TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.....
Belial is Woe: A one man show
@cbelial45
·
6m
Later tonight:

Timmy: "Jackson, You're perfect and I'm obsessed with you."

Christie: "Honestly, if I'm going to be honest, If I had won HOH I swear on my sister's life that I wasn't going to put you up."

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates @BBrotherUpdates
·
1m
This week will be all about watermelons and tears... #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip ·
1m
Tommy talking to Nick says he heard Nick was trying to put him up when talking to Jess....... so much for the 6 alliance eh? #bb21

And, of course, Nicole is stressed again. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
51s
Nicole's crying in the have not room.

She wonders if maybe it is her & she's too sensitive.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Nick - As long as everything that I've already told you was said then I don't care.
Tommy - I don't even know if it's true or not and it doesn't even matter. At some point you were pushing for me to go up even if it was as a pawn.

#BB21 Nick - It's BS. I didn't have any power over noms when she (Jess) was HOH.
Tommy - I choose to not let it matter. It's irrelevant.
Nick - Jess was trying to put me up. So I would go put Tommy up?

#BB21 Nick - I am focused on being super honest with you.
Tommy - Nick, I'm fine.
Nick - It is what it is.

Nicole is crying in the Have-Not room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Cliff- If you need to put me up, I get it. Jackson- I want to tell you right now that you aint my target. I might have to put you up for a front. I'm not going to do it if at any point I feel like you are going to go home #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden
@BrandenTweetsBB
·
1h
Let’s be clear. No one is suddenly stanning Jackson. This season sucks so some of us just want to see Jackson target Christie for possibly a little bit of fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The brace on her stool broke...
yas
@Adoomies1
·
2h
Their bb budget went into buying thousands of watermelons to feed Jackson and got Julie out here like a fool

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
49m
Jackson is leaning toward Christie & Sis for Noms. He's ready to "draw a line in the sand" and do it. #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Cliff- Please leave Nicole out of it. She got drug through the mud. I feel so sorry for everything that she had to deal with. Jackson- I will #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
32m
#BB21in240
Jackson HoH.
Nominations Friday.
POV Competition Saturday.
Big Brother Gossip Show with
@ColetteLala
and
@bigbrothrgossip
Saturday.
POV Meeting Monday.
Likely nominations Christie and Tommy but Jackson may mix things up.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch ·
1h
Nicole's alone in Camp Have-not, crying, and saying "dammit" every now and then.. she also said something about being unable to be "morally incorrect"

most of us love you boo, but this is BB, get up and play it!
1h
"I cry because I should have just told him off.. but that's not me.. I held in all that anger and frustration and sadness comes out in crying"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick·
26m
WTH is Jackass thinking not wanting to put Timmy OTB with #CryingChristie ?
Timmy literally just took her off the block this week when she would have gone home, plus you take a vote away from her if he's OTB...

Just really dumb #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg·
3m
JS: He also told me part of the deal that I did not know about. He goes, "A part of the deal is I would target y'all"

Holly: Wow.

JS: That's a detail they left out.

Holly: Do you think he's bs'ing?

JS: If he's bs'ing then I'll call him out in front of everybody. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
3m
Jackson- He (Cliff) goes "a part of the deal was that I would target y'all". Holly- Wow. Time to assemble our (e) army #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21

Jackson - I know mental comps are coming. This very well might be a closing gate for me.

Cliff - And I can help with that part

Jackson - And I know Nicole can and I know Jess can too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala·
11h
😂😂 Jackson got a shitload of watermelons and watermelon face wash in his HOH. That’s funny. He wonders if it’s a “bit” on the show. Thankfully, it’s not. However at least it’s an authentic thing, not like the purely invented Cliffamaniacs
🍉🍉🍉

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip·
7h
Jackson was mentioning maybe putting up Cliff along with Christie to let Cliff not break a promise to not vote her out - however I don't think Jackson has talked to Cliff yet so its very possible Cliff will talk his way off the block. #bb21

he talked to cliff last night, who did volunteer to be used as a pawn if needed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
John 😜 #BB21 @J_PopCultureFan·
12m
Christie hasn't even been nominated yet and the whole damn house is consoling her...I can't...lol. #bb21 #bblf

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
10m
it's gonna be a looooooong week

(positive thinking and manifesting and all that, that it won't just be a loooooong weekend again)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
11h
Watching BBAD. How quickly did Cliff abandon his new alliance and crawl up Jackson’s ass?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 In RV the chatter is light, nothing much to report.

Holly, Nick and Tommy are snuggling saying they are wore out from yesterday.

Holly says she was having a panic attack during the blow up yesterday, physically shaking etc...

Nicole is sitting quietly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
7m
Tommy thinks the most recent blow up wasn't as hard for him bc he wasn't at the core of it.

Holly: I was definitely at the core of it. I had a really massive panic attack. I thought I was gonna pass out. When I was in the have not room, during the blow up.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg·
4m
It's hard for Nick to be still. He's never officially been diagnosed with ADHD, but his therapist friends have diagnosed him with it unofficially. He knows he's hyperactive. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Current feeds:

Jackson having a snack, Cliff shouting out to family, Christie putting on makeup, Sis up to some prank, Tommy and Nick still cuddling, Holly is lying there and Jess just joined RV room.

Sorry nothing else going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Game talk, Jackson purposes to Cliff moving and working together in the game. He said he respects that he made a game move and it wasnt personal. He names Cliff, Holly, Nicole and himself to eliminate the big players.

#BB21 Cliff to Jackson all we need are three votes to get someone out the door.

Cliff: The problems with working together is if it is not under wraps, it blows up and I get accused of being a flip flopper.

#BB21 Jackson: My noms this week are high risk, high reward.
Cliff: Mine were too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rae 💋 #TeamNicole
@BBSuperFan04
·
14h
First time I saw the pics of the watermelons in the hoh room I thought someone has photoshopped

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Cliff talking to LF looking in camera,

"If he is serious, I have to do what I have to do" and "in life there are rules, not in here"