TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree about Tommy, Sassyza...100%; why is he not being targeted?

Seamonkey, who do you mean "Billy?"

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cricket, to me the difference between Cliff and Kat is Cliff has straight up said he is there to win the game and will do what he has to do to win the game.

Kat definitely has an engaging personality and that is why her fellow Cliff's Angels trusted her and didn't realize most of the things they said and did was repeated back to Holly. That wasn't about saving herself...that was about getting to final two with Holly.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, last week Kat chose a side and she was staying with that side.

Cliff is trying too hard to be AFP. He will not be AFP. People are on to him and his carrying that stupid owl is getting annoying.

Nicole once again saying she's not talking to anyone is a joke, because she does it all the time. The minute she told Jess about the new six alliance, she should have been prepared to vote Cliff out because she in essence told Jess she (Nicole) had jumped sides. How she can say she is thinking for herself is beyond me when she is in the majority alliance and hops over to a fake alliance because Nick tells her to. She is playing his game.

He constantly promises her vote to others and she either hasn't caught on or is ok with that. How is that thinking for herself?

Jackson talking to Sis now. Are they allowed to tell them they are going on the block?

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sis doesn't say anything about anybody....HAH! HAH!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think "Billy" is Holly

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy.. take a breath.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, last week Kat chose a side and she was staying with that side.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you !!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cricket...I have to go with Missyb on that one. I have a bridge to sell you as well.

You may be correct about Nicole but it still doesn't negate the fact that Nicole may believe it is best for HER game to do what Nick says. I can't stand Nick and want to see him go but so far Nicole and Nick are still there. Kat isn't.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bonbonlover.

Hmm, Missy & Sassyza, don't know if I'm interested in buying bridges. I do feel Kat would not go with Christy/Tommy ever; hence she wanted to play with Jess/Nicole & Holly for sure.

I still feel when Nicole gets out and see the kind of person Nick is/was on the show, she will feel embarrassed about playing the game with him. How does she not hear his sexual comments all the time?

It seems Sis outed Nick as wanting to make a deal/alliance with them. Don't know if Jackson will tell Nick or not.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So he is nominating Christie and Sis?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jess talking to Michie.

Bet I could take like a 3 hour nap and like when I wake up like she will still be like talking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole is young and a self professed nerd. My guess is that she has probably not had so much attention showered on her by a good looking guy. He's on her 24/7. I can understand her being blinded by him. We were all young once and most of us have fallen for the lines of somebody we had a crush on.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Sis and Christie are crying again. They don’t handle it too well when the shoes on the other foot do they

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sis, who has wanted Christie to go for a couple of weeks, now can't stand the thought of being in the house without her. Major meltdown.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But he is not that good looking, he is so inappropriate with his comments, he was with Bella but lusting after Sis, now all over Sis, Kat and Tommy.

His allies get booted.

Nicole made a stand and walked out of the never have I ever drinking game.

What on earth does she see in Nick?

We see her following Nick. Kat warned her and mentioned it to Julie. Tommy sees it. Anyone who hears him talk for her, say he has her vote.. They see it.

Sis is better than Cliff.

Cliff for sure wants Christie out.

But of course he should put Tommy up with Christie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sis may be doing jury management..

One thing Kat said in her exit interview, when Julie pointed out the nice goodbye messages, was.. They want my vote.. Especially with Christie saying she is obsessed with Kat.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
have nominations been made? What brought on these tears?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh Look.

Christie is crying.

LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Are you sure, Keldogg. lol

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sis was crying first about how she doesn't want to be there, and it's so much harder than she thought, etc., and I think that set Christie off.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now we have crying competition going on.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Funny the two people who are crying because they "are tired of the game" are the two people most likely to be sitting on the block.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sis wants BB to just let them take a day off from the game: turn off the cameras, turn off the lights and just give them 24 hours to relax.

Yeah, with the amount of game play she's done this season, of course she needs break.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sis was crying first .. then Christie started.. I really really thought that it was just to get more sympathy from Tommy / Cliff / Jess / Nicole who were all in the room at one time or another...

Now Christie and Jess have been talking in the bathroom and Christie just told Jess "I have no secrets"(ROTFLOL!)...how she's been playing an honest game.. and if it is her time to go .. she'll go.. and basically she wants to leave to go to jury house where nobody is watching you all the time...

Time to manifest people...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nominations have not been made yet....

What Keldogg said