TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So thankful I missed that.

Nicole and Christie in beds in their room. Jess comes in.. Talking.

Jackson and Holly leave.

Nick and Tommy talking.

Sis? No idea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lights out.

I am off to bed.

Lights lol on and Jess is jabbering. Sis sharing a bed with Christie. Nicole is a lump in the bed in between.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I knew Jackson would screw this up!

WHY would he not put Tommy up if Christie is the target? I can totally manifest Tommy winning the veto AGAIN and taking her off, since THIS JUST HAPPENED. I mean, it LITERALLY JUST HAPPENED!!!!

OMG!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Holly needs to explain to him that 2 have to go up. Not 1. Come on Cliff let him know your suspicions that Tommy and Christie know each other

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If he puts up anyone next to Christie besides Tommy .. it pretty much guarantees that Christie will be there next week to put his azz up and he'll be heading to Jury instead of her...

Forget about promising "you won't put them up" ... heck I think Tommy has had everyone left in the house promise him they won't put him up... and if he gets HOH again .. he'll have to break his word....

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback. You are so right. Please cliff let him know. The problem is that no one realizes the connection. We all know because we r watching. The house doesn’t know. Ugh. Dr give him hints. If ever I was wanting dr interference give hints that Tommy and Christie know each other πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ya know, a BIG HINT would be:

Tommy JUST SAVED HER LAST WEEK!!

Sorry for all the caps, but I am just outraged that he could be so dumb!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The problem is when he removed her he said he would remove anyone if they were the 3rd nominee

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson has a very strong code of honor. I'll give him credit for that. I'm not sure, but before the field trip last week, did Tommy promise Jackson that he wasn't going to put him up in exchange for safety this week? If so, that's why Jackson won't put him up.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well if he isnt going to put Tommy up, he needs to get a promise from Tommy that he wont use the POV.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bon, GREAT idea!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kat extended interview:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0kYko3DOk

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Missyb.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey stated:
Jackson says Kat said something to Nicole about her family and students and not playing Nick's game and that is what Nicole took badly and decided to keep Cliff.

Is that when Nicole told Kat she was keeping Cliff? I was very surprised when Nicole said she locked her parents in the basement because they wouldn't let her finish a painting or something? That didn't appear to be the mild-mannered Clark Kent girl we see on TV. However, her spitfire personality does come out. She did the opposite of Kat wanted because Kat told she was wrong. Maybe she just needs to mature more and figure out doing things in the heat of the moment is not the easiest or safest way to go. I speak from experience, heh.

Last night Tommy told Sis/Christie that Nick was running Nicole & Cliff's games. So he sees it too. Nicole should never have changed alliances because Nick told her to. She seemed happy with last week's group.

When she gets out and watches the show or someone she knows has watched the feeds, she will realize Kat was right. Nicole seems very uncomfortable with her so-called new alliance. I just can't feel sorry for her anymore though. She keeps making the wrong decisions in this game. She needs to stand on her own two feet and not cling to Cliff/Nick. Nick destroys everyone he is around.

I have zero hope for Jackson making the right noms. It would be exciting if he backdoored Christy and completely surprised her and Tommy, but don't see that happening. Hope Holly can talk some sense into him.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
kat must be hard for Julie to interview..I couldn't follow along with the unfinished thought process, but she still seems like a sweet girl and I hope she does well in life...thanks for the link missyb

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The scary thing is he was saying he would put up Cliff, who wants Christie to go.. Not Nick, who wants Cliff to go!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He needs two votes, plus Billy's (Holly's) vote to evict Christie. Cliff would be one. I would think Jess. He could break a tie.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
He's changed his mind now he is putting up Christie and Sis.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Just watched Kat's interview. Thanks, Missy.

Kat doesn't like Cliff; despises Christie (fake) and doesn't like Nick. She looked away when they were talking. She did not look away when Nicole was talking who talked all about Cliff's Angels....what?

Whom she fell for that is entirely fake is Tommy. Guess she wasn't in the HOH last week when they said he was most dangerous player, not Christy.

Seamonkey, last night Holly had to remind Jackson NOT to put up votes for Christie aka Jess. Jackson's brain really is rattled, isn't it?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Throughout this entire game, I have never gotten the impression that Kat was about anyone but herself , Holly and jackson getting through the game together. With Jackson being a target down at about final 6.
Her claim to be about Nicole and Jess did not ring true to me at all but more a a PR angle to be used to make her look good.
I also think her not hugging anyone but Jess was to out fire on the idea of she and Holly working together.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Kat was there for exposure. She thinks that AFP was between her and Cliff and now Cliff will have a better chance since she's gone. She showed in her campaign that she would do and say anything and throw anybody she could under the bus to stay. In past she had talked bad about and had thrown Jess under the bus. The only person that I never heard her talk bad about was Holly, that should tell you were her loyalty was.
I will miss her though she could be a lot of fun at times.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting Jackson is telling Cliff about who he would like to work with. Cliff, Nicole and Jess.
He wants to start playing his game. Feels he has been playing someone else's game.
He admits to having a problem with mental comps. His memory is not good. Cliff says I think I can help you out there.
I like his approach to the team he wants to build.
Although unsaid, and I can beat you all in physical!
I have to say, I like his approach to his team . I think the few weeks of being on edge and getting rid of Jack have improved his game.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
At the risk of boring you all, I am copying the post I put on the OUTSIDE THE HOUSE thread because it addresses some of the posts here and my opinion on those issues. Missyb I think you are in my head! We are so on the same page with regards to Kat. Sure she was nice but she was one of the biggest snakes in there.

Missyb...thanks for posting the link. I wasn't much of a Kat fan to begin with but after watching the interview I am 100% not a fan. One of the things she said during the TV interview with Julie is that she would have gone with Jess/Nicole instead of Holly/Jackson. I thought BS! But then thought oh wait...she may go against as far as 'teams' but if it was one on one there was no way she would go against Holly - that was her final two. In this interview Julie did say to her something along the lines of that she was surprised when Kat said she would go with Jess over Holly and Nicole over Holly. The initial look on Kat's face said it all - HUH I NEVER SAID THAT - because she didn't but she certainly wanted people believe that she did.

I hate when people say things like 'don't play someone else's game' (like Kat said about Nicole with Nick). How does she know that Nicole doesn't believe that going with Nick is what is best for her game? Let's remember anything Nicole said to Kat, Kat repeated to others. How did that work for Nicole?

As far as Cliff is concerned, I guess she and Jess just didn't get it. Either Cliff or Kat was going home. Cliff had to do what he had to do to stay in the game and he's been fighting since he got there to stay so good on him.

Finally, her 'word fillers' drove me NUTS.Every single time she said "I mean" I thought, WHAT DO YOU MEAN - tell us because you are not doing a good job? When she said 'I don't know' I felt she knew she didn't have a good explanation for things she said or did because probably on second thought she knew she could have handled it better. Most times she when she said 'whatever' I thought yeah...you are saying FU instead of trying to verbalize your thoughts.

I know a lot of people liked her but I always saw her as a player who was not true to the side that I believe really cared about her. She constantly brought info back to Holly - she played the "Charlie's Angels".

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Oh and Tommy stating that Nick is running Nicole's and Cliff's games is pot meet kettle Tommy!

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I get everything you guys are saying about Kat. I was tres upset with her for allegedly getting Jenna Jackson booted. She's paying the price for that in that she would have gone further in the game with Jenna than she has with Christy.

I want to dislike her, but she has an engaging personality. The person I cannot like is Cliff. He right away ran to Jackson saying the other side wanted him to target him and Holly. He is a rat is a rat is a rat. Even though Kat was too at one time, I cannot respect Cliff whatsoever. I hope the "Nick effect" skips Nicole and works on Cliff.