TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mom, I believe that part if it. It's the retelling of stories I don't believe.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I believe Holly over most of them.

And I like her as more than most of them.

Jess .. Really thought she was a cool kid ever since her HOH and now she knows she was left out of everything.

And Nicole, AGAIN feels compelled to truth tell and AGAIN it blows up in her face.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly lies about her not being close to Kat at all. She just said a few minutes ago that they hardly talk game.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
This is how they all settle down before eviction. Rehash, tell more lies, excuse themselves and reassure each other that that love each other, blah blah blah… and Christie knows everything. Always.

I just came in. Any indication of who is really going tonight?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly is pissed that the deal this week involved 6 people. Why 6? It doesn't give her a fighting chance.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Thanks for everything this morning Grooch and Gus!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Kat is still going I believe. But anything can happen.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
just let Holly or Jackson win HOH and put up Christy and Tommy with Sis as replacement .. then I will be happy

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
You bet Christiii, it was fun, finally something to watch

boo, I like Cliff ok but Kat is so much more chaotic, lol go Kat! But start a little earlier next time please.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
And here we've been all board and junk, for days and days,,,now look at all this,,,I hope these events fire up Jackson and Holly for HOH..I really do..I don't necessarily like them for the win, but they're there, and Christy or Tommy need to GO! For me,,,I truly have no favorites,,there's only People i dislike as a player and those I dislike even more, as a player.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly lying about how she wanted the 6 back together and always had Christies back.

HA! She and Michie were happily going to vote Christie out this week if Christi was still on the block.

Holly and Jackson still bashing Jess saying there's something mentally wrong with her or is on drugs. Cameras switched fast.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christi in bed in rd room talking to Jess. This should be good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The biggest Lies are Christie's and Tommy's.

And they get all irate about Holly and Kat, which is nothing to compare to the years Tommy and Christie were family.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I listened to a bit of the lying in the HOH with Holly, Jackson, Sis and Tommy.

1. I never know what it is that Sis is trying to say.

2. I find it hard to follow who's lying and who isn't, so I assume that they are all lying.

The whole situation is just frustrating to me, so I had to turn it off.

I'll be rooting for people I don't like to win the HOH (Jackson & Holly) just so that they'll go after the people I can't stand (the rest of the house, except Nicole).

This is not a good way to get enjoyment out of BB, and I'm wondering if this season is just so terrible, or if I've just gotten tired of the game.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I thought my feeds froze again but it was just a Jess pause - before a like.

Man, Christie can lie like nobody's business and look you straight in the eye while doing it. She's good, I have to give her that.

Oh Tommy, it doesn't matter what word you call it -you made the deal and then backed out of it. I hate spin!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nah Rosem, it's just the season. I think you'll be back next year

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope so, Gus, I've really missed hanging out and talking about the feeds, it's been my summer guilty pleasure for almost two decades and I'm pretty sad about being annoyed by it.

Since Julie's contract is up, maybe they'll do a total overhaul of the show and casting process, it sure needs it!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
i agree Rosem,,maybe an overhaul would give us who love the game, hope.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh boy. BB just called for a lock down in the hoh room. This should be good. Wish we had feeds for this.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I also want to thank Grooch and Gusmonster for all the posts they made during the wee hours of the morning! I was quite surprised to actually see PAGES to catch up on when I signed in.

I gather Kat is out tonight? I really don't care if she goes as I do prefer Cliff. I just hope whoever wins HOH shows either Christie or Tommy the door although I wouldn't mind seeing Nick out as well.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Its the season. I can't stand 99% of these people.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The Tommy/Christie and Kat/Holly thing is sooooooo unfair to ALL the other players...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I also want to thank Grooch and Gusmonster for posting the overnight information - you are both HEROES for putting up with this nonsense! LOL!

Cass, I used to think that bringing vets back into the house was the worst thing that they do - but they managed to outdo themselves with casting people who know each other - and it's not even a 'twist' that the viewers could be in on.

I wish so bad that they would just go back to the original concept of 16 strangers in a house, and let them play the game without 'twists' and silly costumes and slop. The game itself is enough.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nicole dropped in my favorites to win. If she had not told Jess about the deal none of this would have happened. I want Kat gone, she went after Cliff hard for making a deal to save himself. He never campaigned against Kat he campaigned to save himself. Kat was so self righteous talking about Cliff and his deals when she has had a final 2 with Holly since the beginning. Also she has never really wanted Jackson out, he was her shield.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Tommy lies about wanting Christie out. They all lie.