TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Quick Questions: Archive through August 13, 2019 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I was away for a while and missed something and so I have a couple of questions.

Does Christie still has her power? What was the reason she did not use her power to save both Jack and Jackson? (by replacing Jack with one of the other team they had the numbers).

Now that Jack is gone doesn't seem too threatening Jackson's alliance.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Spunky, Christie's power has expired. Jess won the veto and she was the one who would have had to use it. Since they were her noms she wasn't going to change them.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Thnx Gus. I hate that Tommy won the Veto.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Jmm, so she couldn't use it because Jess had the POV. I thought the Diamond Veto could replace everything, even Jess' pov. Well, looks like powers expire before they can use it and Jack used his poorly.

I was hoping this BB could be more interesting as the game went on, but can't find anyone to cheer for. Big difference from last years' hacker twist and Tyler winning the OTEV by pure luck.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Well she could have used it even with Jess having the POV but all it would have done was changed Jess's golden veto into a diamond veto. Christie would not have been the one to make the decisions anyway it would have been Jess and she wasn't changing anything.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Right, the diamond power of veto just increases the power of the veto -- it doesn't change WHO is holding the veto. So Jess won it, and Jess already had all of the power as HOH.

So, if Tommy takes Christie off, which we know he will, who is going home? Do we know yet?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Before I went to bed, there were discussions both ways.

Keep Cliff:

Because he is wounded
Because he will make deals
Because he might not blurt out secrets to the wrong person (as Kat has done)

Keep Kat:

Because you are allies
Because she has won a comp

And the list goes on...

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Can Christie be saved by Tommy's POV?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yes, and Tommy WILL use it to save Christie. The house will then have 2 choices—either Cliff or Kat for Eviction...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'd rather send Cliff to the Jury house, Jack would be happy. (we saw how they can win even when hurt, when the comp is not physical).

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
How do we know Tommy wont have to name a replacement for Christie?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julieboo whenever there has been a 3rd nominee in the past if they were taken down, they were not replaced, because usually it was our nomination. Not the HOH's.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am reasonably sure that Kat is toast :-(

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Kat and Jack at the Jury house should get along, right?

Anyway, I'm so out of the loop, but watching the tv show yesterday I couldn't understand why Christie is no longer in the big alliance and Jackson and many others want her out? What happened? Wasn't Christie in the alliance with Jackson and Jack? Tommy was also in the same alliance, but he's the only one who wants to protect Christie. I guess I missed a lot...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Spunky, the big alliance had a big break-up when Jackson told Jack that Holly and Kat know each other. Jack told others and there was a big blow-out in the boatroom that everybody in the house could hear. Since then they have split apart.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kat and Jack will get along fine at the jury house. Sis is worried about them being there alone together. I say if you gotta worry he's not worth your time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sis, who is letting Nick stroke her legs, is worried about Jack.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster, thanks! I guess Jackson told Jack who then told the others (I knew Jack didn't have the right stuff as a game player) but I think Jackson should have kept that information to himself. Oh well...

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kat was the last one I cared about in the house, so guess that I can get more work done, now.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
The only thing that would have made "our" nomination better, IMO, would be that veto couldn't be used on that nominee....then Christie wouldn't be able to be saved.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Who are the 2 childhood friends?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Tommy/Christie? She dated his aunt for 7 years, so he was probably a teen when he met her...(assuming it’s been a few years since they broke up?)

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Is Kat toast for sure?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What kind of bizarre “twist” is having only T and C know each other??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julieboo it seems pretty certain that Kat is going home.

And the Tommy/Christie thing is not a twist but bad casting.