TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 14, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BBLF #BB21

Tommy and Nick are talking about how Holly and Jackson isolate themselves.

Tommy says Cliff scares him. He's worried about going up next to Christie, Nick says Christie would go home. Tommy leaves and makes his way to the Kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Kat- I dont want to be the general consensus that everyone wants out. Tommy- I dont think that that's going to happen. I think it's going to come down to individual votes #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
13m
I think we're finally seeing the impact of "Bitter" juries on gameplay in the house. It's becoming clear that Tommy's dedication to "The Six" stems from his desire to not openly be playing too hard & piss people off. He's mentioned before he wants to play the Kaycee game. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
20h
Analyse thinks Jack's a favorite of America.

Wanna know why? Her words...cuz he's hot.

Me - I can't wait until they get out to find out the actual truth!

😂😂😂😂😂
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
43m
Kat told Nicole she wondered if they're not doing slop anymore "because nobody who's been on slop has really cared"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yesterday at 12.24pm... Nicole Quas 🧙🏼‍♀️ @NicoleQuas
·9h
omg Holly just joked that Nick would get a break-up letter from Bella.

MANIFESTATION. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
Nick - The final 8 would've been like 4 showmances, essentially
Kat - were you all just thinking you were gonna win every HOH?
Nick - ya #BB21

Nick - When Cliff put up Jack and Michie right after they blindsided us and voted him out... I was like Karma's a b*tchhhhhhh #BB21

Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·2m
Analyse hanging out & pretending to be nice to Cliff because she’s following Tommy everywhere, is hilarious. She hates him so much for 0 reason, it’s fun to watch how miserable she is in his presence.😂 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
49s
The boat room is Tommy, Christie, Sis, Jess, Holly, and Cliff. They've been talking about slop, punishments and when they might end.

Cliff speculates there might be a reward comp or a reward America's vote next week.

#BB21

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sis doesn't like much of anybody or anything.

It's fun to watch her around Kat, too. She'd be horrible at poker.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Nicole%27s%20public%20service%20announcement&src=typed_query

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://mobile.twitter.com/Scooobah/status/1161174865874960384/photo/1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hate this plan!!! #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h
Cliff to the feeds: Thursday is eviction. Im on the block, so is Kat. Didnt want that. If we won Veto it would have been different.I think I have a path out of this though. It involves making a deal.Basically a promise to Christie,Sis and Tommy, although hes not voting(Cont..) #BB21

(cont..)Cliff to feeds: Promise those three (christie,tommy,sis) to not touch them until we get to final 6. In exchange that they vote to keep me, along with Nicole and Nick. So, in a perfect world, you would end up with Christie,Tommy,Sis,Myself,Nick, and Nicole in final 6 #BB21

Cliff - As a big fan, thinking about who deserves to win this game. Right now, I think myself, Nick, Christie, or Tommy.

Who do you think deserves to win this game, right now with all of the information you have?

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 10m
#BB21 Cliff melted caramel and marshmellow on top of his campaign Chips Ahoy - he is calling them Hogg House Cookies. He is passing them around the house - tells all the "eligible voters" not to fall for the competitor's "imposter cookies", his are the originals.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Table 2 [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
30m
Kat: Did y'all see the cookies that Cliff made?
Cliff: I'm making campaign cookies. #bb21

Cliff to Kat: They're still baking. Hey! Put'em back in the oven. Quit messing up my cookies! #bb21

Kat: That's it. I'm gonna get the champagne for the champagne campaign. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·19m
Cliff's delivering his campaign cookies.. Kat's making hers now, earlier he'd joked with her he'd be using the oven all day so she's have to use the microwaves lol, and also told her to use a cup of salt 🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
15m
#BB21 Meanwhile, Kat has started making her own campaign cookies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Table 2 [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
11m
Jackson: I've got a good friend of mine who lives in Medford, NJ. So I'm gonna visit you...visit her.
Nick: How she look?
Jackson: Well..yeah. I've..that's already...quite a bit.

cam changes#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Nick just jokingly told Kat that Cliff switched the salt and sugar so her cookies are ruined. Michie and Christie jumped in on the joke, but it backfired and Kat started crying. They quickly told her they were kidding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Tommy and Cliff alone in the HOH - Tommy reiterates that he doesn't want to make any alliances this week - Cliff has no problem with it. They agree that they will promise each other safety for right now and then down the road they will solidify an alliance later.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
No Cliff, I don't think you deserve to win. I also hope you are not America's Favorite Player, I think you have been auditioning for that since you came in the house and I would like it to come naturally. Give the money to the kitties and that doggies.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff deserve to win, he'has played. You may not agree with how he's playing but he has played. He is one of the smarter players in there and he doesn't hold grudges. He plays week by week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff has been a bit of a snake, IMO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, the photo shows a banner plane saying Christy's X is Tommys Aunt.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1h
While this (banner plane) is only wishful thinking, I’d have no problems with a visit from #megaphonelady dropping some hints. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ZAINEY @ZaineyTX
·
3h
These idiots made Kat cry. She worked her ass off to make cookies 🍪 and they made her think cliff put salt in instead of sugar. Whew emotions are running high. Poor girl. ❤️ #bb21

Side note 📝 I think the cookies are way to huge and going to take years to bake 😂😭

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They all have been whether accidentally or on purpose.