TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Read on Jokers that Jackson and Tommie want to have a late night meeting about getting the old gang back together. Christie told sis she wants no part of it and is going to bed early. We'll see, I can't imagine her not wanting to be there to cry and rant and talk over everyone.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Please B.B. gods ler Jackson or holly win hoh and get Christie out

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Most boring season ever...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Christie wants Kat out because, while she feels safe if Kat were to win HOH she doesnt think Kat wants to win. and at this point in the game she wants people to play to win.

An hour later, Tommy asks her (christy) if she wants to win HOH, Christy says no. Tommy is worried because he cant play next week. Sis doesnt understand why Tommy is worried, no one is targeting him.

>> So Chrsity, why is it Okay for you not to play to win HOH, yet that is the exact reason you want Kat out.. Even if you feel safe, dont you think your alliance members would like for you to keep them safe?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Kat goes this week, I will be perfectly fine to see Christie go next. If Cliff leaves, then I want Holly to go next.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Basically no posts yesterday. Either the hgs did absolutely nothing or nobody is watching the feeds. What a season!

Anyway, I'm ready for next week. So, who do you want to be Hoh next week? You can name one of the nominees, but if you do, you have to mention a plan B in case they go.

I'd like to see one of the underdogs win this week. If Cliff stays, I'd like to see what he would do and I think there'd be a lot of plotting and planning. If he goes, then Nicole. But I don't know if she could handle the pressure. But it would be interesting to see where her head is at.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
My first choice, would be Cliff, as well. I want him to get one more chance to do what, I thought, he should've done, his first go round.

My second choice, though not popular, would be Jackson. The reason, is the same as the first. I spent weeks, seeing a spoiled brat, nasty young man..but everyone needs a second chance and I'm willing to put away some hatred for him(because it makes the show suck more for me when I am that angry about a housemate on a tv show) because people have been known to grow from experiences like this, and Jackson should get a chance to possibly redeem himself, and become a better person for it,, I believe he would kick out Christy or Tommy on his hoh. And i would go mad with excitement,,,then he can go to jury the next week. And then go home, and maybe grow the heck up.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well .. if Nicole wins HOH (I'd love that by the way) Nick is going to be stuck to her like glue - and probably won't "allow" her to have any conversations without him present... and if I were Nicole I'd tell Nick if he didn't give her space she couldn't promise that she'd be "able" to keep him "safe" ..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, I agree with you about Jackson, but I want Holly to go first. I want to see what he does on his own without Holly holding up his ass.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
needmylifeback,,another good one, I just wish she'd treat him like she would one of her little school children, and put him in time out.

Grooch,,,that's another good scenario. And I wouldn't have to watch them, um, um,, bumping uglies, anymore.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I'd love for Nicole to win SOMETHING, but as Need said, Nick would be stuck to her, and I can't have that.

So I want Jackson or Holly to win so that they will nominate Christie and Tommy.

Can't believe I'm rooting for two people I dislike so that they will nominate two people I dislike even more.

That's what this season has become.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I would love Jackson to win and get out Christie; Tommy or Nick

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
As much as I like Kat, we need to manifest for her to go this week to make the game more interesting!

(At least for me. :-))

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
A couple of days ago I read something about Tommy saying his old boss was on BB, and it turned out that it was Alex from BB9.

Small world, right?

The way they cast people now makes me think of Dick and Danielle Donato and how friendly they were with Alison Grodner - even being at her house at some point (either before or after casting, maybe both, I can't remember).

It made me think that Tommy and Christie are Alison's new 'Donatos'.

If BB continues after this season, I have a feeling Tommy and Christie will be retreads. Blech.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I've just started watching the latest season of bb Canada. I've never watched it before, and its quite good, though I haven't read the live feed threads for it. It's seems alot different, so far.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Just would love to see Nick leave. He is creepier than Jackson to me.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Let's manifest he doesn't win hoh this week.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christie kept repeating that SHE was going to sleep in HoH... now I see Nick/Sis cuddling with Tommy up there... anybody know how that happened? She kept insisting Nick had already had a couple nights up there and SHE was going to sleep there.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
This would've been so much better if Christie would have just stayed on the block..so much better.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I also want Holly out before Jackson. If Jackson leaves then what's left of the six will unite. With Holly goes I don't see Jackson and Christie working together. I wouldn't care if Nick leaves next.
My order is Hollie, Tommie, Nick, Sis and Jess.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It would be quite an amazing ending if Cliff and Nicole are final 2.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My order is Nick, Christie, Tommy

Jackson for HOH, then Cliff to boot Christie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, they did basically nothing yesterday, there were hardly any tweets either. Tommy is a boring HOH, he just wants everyone to be one big happy family and they are not, LOL.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Calimom. Nick asked Tommy if he (Nick) was sleeping up there.. Tommy said yah. Nick told him Christy wanted to. Tommy said he wanted Nick.

Later told Holly and Jackson that he didnt want it to look as if the 6 (well 5) was getting back together and didnt think it would look good if Christy slept up there. .. Not sure if he voiced that to Christy or not.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm getting the vibe that Tommy is cutting Christy out because he knows America doesn't like her because she went on the field trip, and the others want her out. He is just using the excuse that he doesn't want it to look like the 6 are getting back together.

I can understand why he's doing it if it's good for his game. But something about the way he's doing it, I just dont care for.

But he will get it in the end if he thinks that if he gets back with Holly and Jackson, they won't screw him in the end. And they have every right to.

Eta: No, I don't like it at all. It shows he is a weasel.