TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
48m
The HGs are sharing stories about their childhood & siblings.

Nicole: I called the cops on my parents. I was a little terror.

#bb21

Lostintheglades

07-09-2000

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostintheglades a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo!! Your tweets remind me of the old days and our friend

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea
@BB21Tea
·
2h
Anal and Nick are cuddling in the HoH bed. We knew this was coming it was just a matter of how long until it happened. #BB21 #BBLF #BBNick #BBSis

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
anal???

I know you mean analyse....

Quite the nickname though...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Casscat, she told the other hamsteres that her friends call her that. I thought it was weird at the time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·3h
Rut roh shaggy!!! #bb21
Quote Tweet

Bella #BB21 @BellaWang21
· 4h
I understand firsthand how being in the BB house can cause houseguests to feel extremely close to each other. Unfortunately at this time, I can no longer support Nick and his actions. NO ONE deserves to feel second in a relationship.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·4h
I just saw that Bella is mad that Nick betrayed her and broke her trust. 😂 Yeah he's a dog, but isn't that kind of what Bella did the ENTIRE TIME SHE WAS IN THE HOUSE? It's always the people who do the most betraying that get bothered the second it happens to them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
Christie: I want to work with people now who want power and know they have to make moves. You cant slide by in this game anymore. Also, how else are you going to prove loyalty
#BB21

Christie is asking Cliff if this is a double, would he be gunning for HOH.
Cliff: If I can, yeah. I dont mind doing it as long as i know i have the peple to back me up. I would nominate how you all want, so that way you see I have your guys’ back.
#BB21

Christie is telling Cliff that she knows Holly and Jackson are targeting her, and even though Kat promises her saftey if she stays, she knows Kat isnt going to win HOH anyway, giving Holly or Jackson a better chance at winning.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
45m
Everyone speaking about never have I ever last night.
Nick mocking Nicole a bit: Nicole, we are going to play never have I every again!
Nicole: No thank you.
Nick: Never have I ever had an oreo milk shake.
#BB21

Tommy making jokes:
Nicole is the real alcoholic in here, which is why she had to leave the party last night!
Cliff: She knew she would go from 5 fingers to zero is a few questions!
Everyone is laughing, it is all in good fun.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·33m
#BB21
All four cams on Christie ironing.

#BB21
Holly and Nicole comparing feet. They have the same size feet.

#BB21
Holly just gave Tommy a man's shirt she brought to sleep in but didn't use.

#BB21
Nick says they really need to win this next HOH. He thinks they're good.
Nicole says you're fine though right. She asks him to finish telling about his convo with Kat.
He says she said she would put up Michie and Holly but he doesn't believe her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB21
Cliff, Nicole, and Nick talking about all the down time. Cliff mentions Thursday will be more anxious with thoughts of a DE. He may ask Jess to cut his hair.

#BB21
Nick-we just got to get through this double.
Cliff-yup
Nick-we get through this double. we're good.
Cliff-I think you're right there.
Nicole-mm hmm
Nick-2 people out it doesn't matter who wins. I'd rather win the slip and slide.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21
Small talk in the RV room.
Kat is saying she doesn't wear jeans. Just athleisure (sp) wear or really dressed up to go out.

#BB21
Current feeds. No game talk.
RV room talking about clothes.
Tommy, Nick and Cliff making banana bread and discussing ingredients.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10s
another round of banana bread is underway

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BBLF #BB21

Not much has changed in the house.

Kitchen: Sis is sitting at the dining table, Jackson is eating watermelon, Holly is washing dishes, Tommy is making banana bread. Nick is antagonizing Sis.

Bathroom: Nicole and Jess are cleaning, and Christie is doing her hair.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy
·
5h
I think Nick would go for Sis (more) if he knew he didnt have to face Jack in jury potentially. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Tommy says to paint a bigger target on Christie he told Michie that Christie was trying to make her own deal w/Cliff for safety this week and it was annoying him. Sis says she feels really good w/Holly and Michie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
20m
Nicole's scrubbing the shower.. it's okay, she's wearing gloves

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BBLF #bb21

The kitchen crew is talking about the #BB17 Houseguests.

Holly: I really hope that Liz and Julia and Clay and Shelly and Jess Graf are not like offended by us.

Nick: Well Jess Graf didn't really get a bad rap.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis: Why is half and half called half and half?

Jackson: Half cream, half milk.

Sis: I knew that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Tommy- Maybe I tell Cliff that I cannot make a Final 6 deal this week because I cannot play in HoH. Analyse- I think that he is going to get sketched out if you say no #BB21

#BBLF #BB21

Tommy: I would rather be working with Holly at that point, rather than Nicole and Cliff, you know what I mean?

Tommy would clearly rather work with Holly.

Tommy: We've been working with Holly since the beginning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Cliff- I am 100% down with it. He (Jack) really scared me cause he was such a great player. I would love to work with y'all. Analyse- I would seriously love that. Cliff- If we got down to six, we all deserve it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BBLF #BB21

Sis, talking about the HOH competition, said it's better to come in 2nd or come close to winning rather than just throwing it. Tommy agrees.

Tommy reiterates that he doesn't want to be stuck with Cliff and Nicole as alliance members. He doesn't want to jump ship.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
53m
😬😬😬
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 53m
Nick- I dont know if she (Bella) has met my parents yet. Analyse- There could have been an episode where she met them. Nick- That would be cool #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
47m
#BBLF #BB21

Nick: I don't know what Kem's doing.

Sis: Kemi is trying to build up a youtube page or something.

Nick: Is that what she said?

Sis: No, I don't know. She seems like a girl who'd want to do that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BBLF #BB21

Tommy is telling Nick he trusts Jackson's word. He said he doesn't want to burn jury votes, he wants someone to offer him a deal (presumably for safety) when they need him to vote for someone.