TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 12, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown
@melbrown00
·
6h
On a show where the premise is to cast sixteen STRANGERS cut off from the outside world... Imagine putting two childhood friends on the show together along with two other women who know each other from the pageant world. And this isn’t even a twist. Unacceptable.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
Posted 1:08pm: Christie lets it slip that she lives only three exits away from Tommy. Cliff (jokingly): "You guys must know each other!" Christie gives Tommy a look. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·35m
Nicole: Kat are you laying on the grass?
Kat: I was having FOMO over there by myself. #bb21

Kat says she hasn't been in the pool since the photo shoot.
Kat: I'm just not a big swimmer kinda of person. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
34m
#BB21
Nicole- I could have died when I told her it's speculation that you and Cliff are going up. She says for her to go up there and said Nick told Nicole that you were putting me up.
Cliff-you can't tell her anything. She can't keep her mouth closed.

#BB21
Cliff tells Nicole he'll let her know what Nick says. He says he hopes it's not a bad week in terms of conflict between people.
Cliff-The main thing is you and me. Obviously that doesn't include Kat anymore unless something really strange happens. He says he has her back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Curtis #BB21
@RealityCurtis
·
15h
There’s something so likable about Jackson completely embracing how unliked he is. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
21m
Cliff is open to a 6 with Tommy, Christie, Sis, Nick & Nicole.

Cliff to Nick: Come down to the final 6, may the best man win. If I make it to 6, if I get beat by any one of you five, I am happy with that.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
19m
Cliff: Strictly just personal. I'm so glad you talked to Nicole. I can see the therapist side of you coming out, trying to get her to recognize her self worth.

Nick: Because she's so hard on herself.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB21
Nick and Cliff talking about how great Nicole is.
Nick says he apologized for the blow up. He realizes everything she said was true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KemisShakerBottle
@BottleKemis
·
7h
Production needs to tell Tommy that his chances of getting AFP will drastically decline if he takes Christie off the block. Because he’s messing with America’s 3rd nominee. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m #BBLF #BB21

We have Christie in the pool talking to Cliff, Tommy, Nicole, Jess, and Kat about how small her town is back home.

Nick finishes up cleaning some dishes and making himself some food and goes to talk to Sis outside.

We get a call for BB Chicken! Time to lay eggs!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
#BBLF #bb21

Sis can, indeed, boil water. At least now she can.

#BBLF #bb21

Sis is singing in bawks.

Cliff returns.

Cliff: It's your second time for Benedict isn't it?

Sis: Bawk. (Yes)

Cliff: And she did Florentine once.

Nick: I knew that!

Cliff: And poached eggs a few times. See I'm getting the Ital-Hen.

Sis: Bawk! (laughs)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
If you are interested.... Jason Roy is on TVCO talking with Eric from Reality Recaps.

https://www.tvco.app/broadcasts/realityrecaps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 21 Updates
@BB21Updates
·
8h
I just don’t see how you could ACCIDENTALLY cast two people who were childhood friends! wth...

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A nurse is #TeamKemi4AFP #TeamNicole #BB21
@heartRN13
·
4h
They thought Jack’s speech was sincere????? Oh dear. #bb21
Quote Tweet

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
· 4h
Jess: Even w/ the whole Bella situation, we all still hugged her & people cried.

Cliff: Jack could've really been bitter & said things & all. Everyone has gone out w/ a smile & class & I wouldn't want to do it any other way.

Nicole: I loved Jack's speech. Loved it.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·5m #BBLF #BB21
Christie says everything Kat says in contradictory.
Sis: I voiced to her that she could put me up, because me and her don't talk game. We don't have a game relationship.
Jess comes out to join Nicole, Christie, and Sis. The talk about Kat stops.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3m #BBLF #BB21

Cliff and Jess have now taken over Nicole, Sis, and Christie's spot outside.
Nicole, Sis, and Christie are now in the kitchen, where an injured Holly and Jackson have recently gotten out of bed.
Jackson joins Jess and Cliff outside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bibi • #bb21 @bibigbrother
· 6h
How is Christie playing a good game ??? I don’t see it. All she does is cry out of paranoia or plays the victim. Is that considered gameplay now a days?

I see tommy playing a good social game but I really don’t see Christie’s like at all ....
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Someone really needs to help Analyse.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 4m #BBLF #BB21

Holly, Christie, Sis, and Nicole are talking about how the days are getting shorter as the summer goes on.
Holly: We were in here on the longest day of the year, every day since then it's gotten shorter.
Sis: Well that's good.
Nicole: Just daylight.
Sis: Oh.

Sis: I was thinking time-wise.
Christie laughs.
Christie: No, just sunlight...not time.
(Sis thought everyone meant the days were literally getting shorter)

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Analyse has a drivers license. Let that sink in. I really want her at final 2. Her "vote for me" speech will be epic.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
…..and about as short as her attention span.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
DIPO ….very thankful for your diligence in all you do transcribing the nonsense from this season.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Oops wrong discussion ...sorry long day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, OMG Worldtraveler I need to go and see where Analyse is driving so I can make sure it is not around me, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
·
22m
Jessica: I haven't been in the Diary Room two days .. I'm relevant .. YAY! 🤣

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
Nicole has been on a side, she hasn't been "used" by anyone. People like her because she's nice, the same way people liked Jordan because she was nice. Does she have game, not really, but with how nauseating most of this cast is, she's a bright spot
Quote Tweet

LizzieDaggs
@lizziedaggs
· 1h
Replying to @EvelDick
Question? How do you feel about the hype of people wanting Nicole safe at no cost? My thought is she is a great person but at this point half way through the game should not be more than just a vote for whoever wants to use her?