TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Faves and Dislikes: Archive through August 09, 2019 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Bella is my least favorite, followed by Christie

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From opposite side of the spectrum:
Nicole: i just want to see her break loose and cause havoc. I like her quiet way and ability to bring things into perspective. See other points of view.

Kat: Although she is not a Nicole fan and has her targeted, I love her game. She is competitive, smart, playing a good low key game. There is a lot to her and she is playing it down for game.

Christie: I cannot help but admire her moxie and game play. However, it is just those things that will end up her undoing. She is getting a peoples radar and nerves. even her Tommy said she is telling other people too much stuff. Folks will compare notes and she may not eb able to talk her way out of everything as she has done so far, all the while, making you think you have something special with her.

Dislike, unfortunately Jessica. Who is she ???? The girl who may make it to final2.

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
My likes are the competitions haven't been so recycled this year.

The ones I feel are most tolerable are Nicole, Sam maybe Nick and Tommy occasionally. I don't really like anyone enough for them to win the money.

I did like that Tommy taught everyone that dance number, it was cute.

I pretty much dislike all of the HGs some are extremely unlikable and some I can tolerate in small doses.

This season is a bust for me I hate the big alliances, bullying and just all around horrible people.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
My likes and dislikes have changed
I like Nick,Nicole, Kat ,Sam is ok but annoying with all that yelling. The rest I can't wait for them to leave

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I dislike Tommie the most.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Christie. Sadly I have no real Like.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
dislike: Sis-contributes nothing & has a bad attitude. Tommy-way too over the top & something about him makes me just want to slap him. Jackson-arrogant & seems to have no morals or respect for others.

Jess has gotten out of my dislike list because her HOH has proven she is more aware than was believed. Her voice, use of the word "like", & facial expressions still annoy me though.

take or leave: Nick, Jack, Holly, Nicole

like: Christie, Kat, Cliff

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't like any of them. I did like Sam.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Like cliff and Kat
Dislike Christie.
Sis took the place of someone else that deserved to be there and actually play the game.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I liked Cliff until he threw Nicole under the bus and how he went with the cool kids during his HOH, how he kept talking to himself in the boat room exposing his and other people's game when he knew others were listening.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dislike the most: Christie and Tommy. And then Sis.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Still no fan pages. Is there anyone worthy of winning $500K in this group?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I really think they should pass on AFP this year.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bon, true, there are no good candidates. Although I do appreciate having Nicole in the house. She may not be much of a competitor, but, I like her ability to put something that happened week one behind her. To play more in the present. As a fan, she understands how things change quickly and who you side with may change quickly.
Jess has a bit of that too, but, she would never be my vote for MVP.
At this point, Nicole would get my votes.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I would vote Nicole or Cliff.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Nicole or Sam.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole but she isn't the best at BB which is not a bad thing.

I really liked Sam, great attitude.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm probably the only one, but I like Christie. She thinks Jackson is a douchebag and so do I. She is unapologetic about it, too.

And Jess talks more than she does.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I listed Christie as one of my fav's. I like her because she plays & has been since day one. She has been a leader because there are just way too many followers this season.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I also like Christie. She had the advantages and disadvantages of being first HOH. Her dominant personality and forthrightness served her to a point but now are annoying people.

I only dislike Jackson and have from early on. My hope is for Nicole to make it to the end, possibly with Cliff.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
:-)

Yay, Texasdeb! And Tresbien!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie is my least favorite. Not sure my fav today

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Like: Cliff, Nicole
Want gone soon: Jess, Tommy, Christie and most of all Jackson. Tommy may want to go just to be around Jack at the jury house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are ways to play without being dirty. Christie brings others down and brags, constantly that she is the truth teller, the straight shoitsr, when she is not. And she is the worst at talking over others (Jess and Kat do this as well)

Christie makes it all about Christie and will go on about how she almost was on the block,while talking at and over the person on the block.

Jess does this too. After she was off the block via veto, she made that more terrible while talking at her replacement.

I hate the threatening about her power, which she stupidly made public.

I hate the thought that she might win safety and manifest that the majority out here loves her!

But she is certainly not passive or inactive, I will give her that!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post