TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 12, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, this is a true concern.... Whit @Whitless256
·39m
One unexpected bonus from Sis's new egg making task is that the odds are really good that she'll give the rest of the houseguests food poisoning and we'll get to end this terrible season early! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
· 18m
Anal complaining how hot she is..

Yep, actually doing something in the house can cause your temp to rise #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
30m
Is Analyse allowed any help cooking? Can the houseguests teach her to cook eggs so that what she’s making isn’t just tossed in the trash? #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
29m
yep they are.. tho that could backfire, Jess & Christie thought poached egg meant steamed 🤭

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
47s
others are trying/re-enacting the Field Trip egg comp, acknowledging how hard it is.. Christie's giving technique tips

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1m
Analyse tells Tommy she wishes Jack was there.

Tommy: To see you in your punishment?
Analyse: No. I don't want him to see me in my punishment. He was just fun.
Tommy: *flat giggle* Yea, it's weird, it is.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
49m
you know it's a slow day, without much question about the veto, when there are multiple group discussions about what to do for dinner

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Nicole to Nick- I already know which way I am leaning. I feel as though Cliff has kept his mouth shut more. Kat has, a few times, said things to people that I said #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
23m
Christie: "I'm gonna hate how much I cried, and I'm gonna hate me pushing my views on people"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
1h
Kat on Camp Comeback-Kemi's the only 1 that didn't use it to her advantage. We ended up liking David. We didn't really want Ovi to go, but if Kemi would have just gone we would have been like YAY!

Me-Kemi's been gone for wks. She just can't keep her name out of her mouth.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·28m
Nick and Nicole chat. Nick continues to try and recruit Nicole.
Nicole: Cuz I'm not stupid, I know your close to all those people and I'm the one that's gonna get (e). (e) hard!#bb21

Nicole is still in a Nick recruiting session tryin to get her to flip.
Nick: Do you think I'm lyin to you?
Nicole: I'd look like the biggest jackass in the world if I said .. OK .. and then I get screwed over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
5h
Jessica's not even out the house and she's tryin to scam people out of their money. And not even for herself! *smdh*

#BB21
Quote Tweet

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
· 6h
Christie thinks maybe it was meant for Sam to go & maybe he's swimming in his fixed pool & has a comedy career.

Jess thinks Sam's pool is already fixed. She thinks people did a GoFundMe to fix Sam's pool.

Jess: If you guys don't have a GFM page, get a GFM page for him.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB21 Inside Kat is whispering to Holly. Kat is relaying her conversation with Sis. Kat says she doesn't want to start a rumor of having her vote but she is nervous of what people will think with Cliff being hurt and not a comp threat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21 Kat is trying to give Holly strategies of how to say that Cliff is a bigger threat than Kat. Holly says that if Sis thinks that Kat and Jack will be in the jury house together, she will not want Kat in the jury house at all!!!

#BB21 Kat says to push that she is stupid but Holly says she is not seen as stupid. Holly says she can push non-athletic.

Diksha Sharma
@TownChill123
·
2h
Cliff is kissing Tommy's ass HARD. For that very reason I want him out #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Holly- I'm so pissed cause she (Christie) is on the block right now and we are not able to get her out. Kat- Did you hear her reasoning why she is on the block? Cause she has always wanted to compete in OTEV. You are on the block cause America hates you #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
AnalyseChicken: "I like the giant (male chicken), we should use that"
Christie: "are we allowed to say that's a really big (male chicken)?"
BB: "that's what she said"
[all scream]
Tommy Tarantino: "that's a YES"
Christie: "that's a hard yes"
Cliff: "hard?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
katie ♡ [ #bb21 ]
@ohbigbrother
·
22h
The show played it off like Christie/Tommy weren’t on good terms but I don’t believe that. She’s still mutuals with several of his family members and interacts with them & him all the time on insta. Also see those hashtags and his comment: #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, you really do have to hit Jessica with a 2x4... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·57m
Nicole- Tommy, if you are so close to Christie, and you guys know that Michie is coming after Christie...his ride or die is Holly. Chop it at the knees. You cant be that stupid. Jess- I think Tommy's #1, aside from Jack, was Sis. I dont think it's Christie #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·14m
#BB21 Jess and Nicole are talking about using flour, water, and salt with some food coloring to make play-doh to play pictionary! So we might expect to see that later tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 8m
#BB21 Talk is all about Sis and the different types of eggs she had to make today. The best to make for her was deviled eggs, the worst the omelet because she had to cut up peppers. They just realized that there was an episode tonight

#BB21 Tommy and Nicole out on the hammock. Nicole says it is scary seeing how few people are left in the house. She keeps thinking there are others somewhere else but that is everyone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
42s
#BB21 Tommy: I hate to talk about our friends like game pieces but.. Cliff is hurt and if we loose him the house is 6-3 boys vs girls.
Holly: although he's playing it up (being hurt/old). He did say that, but I knew before hand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·30s
Tommy was talking about making a deal for himself with whoever stays that they won’t go after him, Jackson said they’d probably target his closest allies, Sis/Christie, Tommy said that would be out of his control #bb21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 3m
#BB21 Tommy: Christie was actually annoying me..
*Cliff and Nicole walk over*
Holly: Oh (e).

They start chatting about how nice it is out.
Nicole: this is crazy to me. It never rains!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't this be fun... VeryRandyReality @IsItUpOrDown
·
9h
With Christie feeling 100% safe since Timmy won POV, it would be glorious if Timmy got called into the DR prior to POV meeting, saw a card on sofa, and it read... "This week only one of the two HOH nominees are eligible to be removed from the block."🤭 #AGuyCanDream🤔🤞 #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bella #BB21
@BellaWang21
·
17h
We are NOT all manifesting now.
Bella #BB21 Retweeted

Sam Smith BB21
@bb21_sam
·
Aug 9
I’m praying Nick was lying when he said he would keep Christie safe if he won the veto 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB
·
1h
Holly hit her head on the dresser when Jackson was carrying her #BB21

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 11:59am: Holly on KT couch holding ice on the bump on the side of her head. Jackson asks if she has had it looked at.(By BB) She says yes - but literally nothing. Holly says she didn't sleep well because her head was hurting. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·
2h
At the veto ceremony, Tommy removed his childhood friend, who dated his aunt for 10 years, who is in no way related to a twist, from the block.

Cliff or Kat will be evicted this week. #BB21