TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 12: Archive through August 12, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile, Kat is working Jess.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The $500k is $500k to CBS. To the winner they have to pay taxes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy claimed to Kat that he would have taken the third nominee off the block, no matter who it was.

Yeah, sure he would.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat, what about putting up Nick??? That is me asking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat is a beast, says Sis.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie wants Cliff to know that we are letting him stay.

Bleh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So they want Jess, Jackson and Holly out, after Kat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick feels better with Kat out.

I want Cliff to win HOH only IF he would target Tommy,Christie and Nick.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sis is passing along Holly and Jackson's concerns about Nick.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have to mute. Nick needs to go.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Julie certainly does get a paycheck. She has been at it 19 years so I am sure it is a pretty big one. Though it apparently was scaled back for the Celebrity seasons as those were shorter.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Sis looks stressed. Like she's having a panic attack? What's going on there?

Is she cooking eggs Again? How many times has she cooked eggs since 7:30 am? Hard labor Jeez.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Do you guys think Jess and Nicole are leaning toward keeping Cliff?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes. But I have been muted for awhile.
Tommy wants Kat out. Christie, Nick, Sis...

Holly and Jackson want to keep Kat.

If Jess and Nicole voted together, they could decide.

I think Nick has threatened Nicole. I hope that would make her rebel. But Jess wants to be cool kids and likes Christie.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I really don't care if Kat goes- I don't think she was going much farther in any case. Cliff could still turn things on it's head if the chips fall right...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Depends on what deals Cliff made that he might keep!

But I also don't mind her going, given that Christie, Tommy and Nick are not options.

Sam and Bella are hoping Nick was lying about being with Christie, but...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The problem with the field trip is that now the house knows who are the least favorites. In that case the rest may want to go to the end with them.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff continues to put down Nicole which makes me sad. In his talk to the cameras this morning he said he had made a difference in this game unlike Nicole. Why does he feel the need to put her down?

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I love Nicole but she has done absolutely NOTHING to move her ahead in this game. She trusts people she shouldn't trust. She doesn't trust people she should. She spills info to all the wrong people. She doesn't win comps. She goes to bed or listens to music instead of putting herself in the mix. It didn't take Cliff pointing it out for anyone watching to recognize the fact.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ark, I have to agree with you, as much as it pains me.

I really like Nicole more than anyone else in the entire house. Which means that all the other people in the house who are playing the game have done nothing to make me like them.

This really is the worst cast ever, since my favorite is someone barely playing.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I agree Ark. Nicole just is not good at this game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You are all right, but why does Cliff have to put her down when he is talking to no one. I was just saying it makes me sad.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, maybe just to let us know that he’s not blind to the faults of his alliance member.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB21, not rigged at all, I don't know how anyone can think that:

At the veto ceremony, Tommy removed his childhood friend, who dated his aunt for 10 years, who is in no way related to a twist, from the block.

Cliff or Kat will be evicted this week.

Someday, we might have a Big Brother game, you know, where 16 STRANGERS occupy a house together.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 12, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
This cast is going to royally p'd off when they find out about Tom/Ch. I am too!!
Hoped one would have been evicted by now and I wouldn't have to "carry this anger".

But then, just when I thought it couldn't get worse, we have Jackson porking Holly last night while Sis and Christie are in the next bed. Unbelievable.
Holly~thought you would be more concerned with your image...
So gross, tacky, inconsiderate. Seriously.