TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 11: Archive through August 11, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jodikay, it looks like Cliff may be staying unless Holly can somehow save Kat (again.)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so bummed Kat and Cliff are my favs...wish Nick could go this week!!

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Thanks all. I have been running around all day so didn’t have time to look back that far. I gotta say, I am rooting for the old guy, lol, being old myself, comparitively speaking. Hope Kat doesn’t cry her way out of being voted off.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Why are they all hanging in the backyard going over the upcoming comps. ?? and strategy involved?

Dummies

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Because they all luv each other.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I agree about Jess and her tops showing too much boobage. She actually needs a reduction. JMO

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jess’s chest and whether or not she needs a reduction unless stated by her should not be up for discussion I am so sorry if I offended anyone with this statement but. It it a nerve with me

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Govols, I agree that top Jess had on earlier was pretty bad.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nick is hounding Nicole

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Holly, the paragon of virtue, wants to talk to Sis about what might happen with Jack and Kat alone in the jury house. She doesn't really want to but...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Nicole is very aware of Nick's verbal manipulations towards her. She spoke to the cameras about him "being tired of protecting her etc." She knows he is FOS, unfortunately she is not great at BB and has been seen as a great mastermind when she basically has done pretty much nothing. She is very aware but not made for this game.
Nick is gross...I felt skeeved by him since the first week of feeds, he has no personal boundries he is like a creepy character in a 80s John Waters movie.
Ick.
Hey Nick....stop grabbing your privates, no one will take them from you.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Sis.....put eggs in a pot and cover the eggs with water. Turn on the burner on high when the eggs come to a boil..{water bubbling in the pot} turn off the stove. Set the timer for 9 minutes,when you hear the beeps put the pot in the sink and add water with ice cubes for another 9 minutes. DONE
Crack and peel the eggs before you eat them, otherwise the shells get in your teeth,

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Tresbien…....that might save Kat...Sis is hardly virtuous either.....she said she doesn't even like him. Jack needs to be surrounded by guys being evicted for at least 3 weeks.
LOL

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Holly planting seeds to put doubt on Nick with sis

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, thanks! I thought it was Nick and she is correct, but then Kat interrupted.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I know kat needs to go so holly and sis can talk

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now Christie interrupts

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Actually, Jess kinda did talk about her large boobies.
From YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4Q77T-9b4

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems Jess has made her blogs fair game for discussion.

Boobs, not blogs.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Apologize I didn’t know that thank you gondola for pointing it out❤️

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I have paid much attention to this season. I think I read here more than anything, old habits.

That said, what is the point of bother to vote for something if it can undone on a matter of minutes? I think if America voted and someone ended up on the block they should stay there. Otherwise it's a whole lot of trouble for viewer for nothing.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
BB is cheap to produce for CBS...other than the redecorating of the hamster house and 500K after CA taxes...Mrs Moonvees has money in the Caymans ...she doesn't REALLY get paid.

BB has been "manipulated" despite fans wants and favs for years. We watch because we hope the dipshits finally get their payback for being said dip you know whats

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Without a DVR I would never watch much tv let alone BB. I love watching and playback of when houseguests win or lose a comp. Tommy is like a jack in the box, first one up and cheering for anyone. Jack, Jackson cliff and Holly the last to show emotions. its interesting to watch body language when you can stop and slo mo ….Christie never cries for anyone else but her and her situation ...even Holly noticed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie just called Kat "savage".. As good in comps.. As in needs to be voted out.

Says she ran up the hill in veto and was good when she tried the egg comp.

She is working on Sis to vote Kat out.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Agree, Biloxi. Christie should remain on the block.