TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 11, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·35m
#BB21
Christie tells Nicole, Michie may want her out now bc she knows everything about their alliance.
She tells Nicole she thinks she's a straight up person. She says she feels that way about Jess.
Christie also says Nick never talks bad about her so that means something.

#BB21
Nicole says she got herself into trouble for telling to many people things.
Christie says she had her back up against the wall with the Bella thing and had to defend herself.
Christie says she respects Jess' big game move of getting Jack out.

#BB21
Christie telling Nicole what she thinks will happen if she stays on the block. Also, why America might think she is a villain.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 2h
Jackson- You have got to make Jess aware of what Christie is doing. You are the only one that can do it. Kat- Supposedly Jess and Nicole are working with me and Cliff. If we are in an alliance, they have no choice but to vote Christie out #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5h
Holly to Analyse- She (Christie) is literally a high school bully. She is mean to everybody, she talks shit about everybody, and she powers through. She talks over everyone. She is so inconsiderate. She makes every conversation about herself #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·25m
#BB21
Nicole says she told me Sis and some other people were really pushing for you but me and Michie didn't want't that.
Christie shakes her head.
Nicole says Holly said during Jess' HOH that she considered her.

#BB21
Nicole says she would have respected Holly more if she said I considered you but put up Kat instead.
Christie agrees.

#BB21
Nicole says she wants to say something but she doesn't know.
Christie -you don't have to say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Nicole-I don't feel the house has sides but then I think there's Michie and Holly and then you and Tommy and everyone else in the middle.

#BB21
Nicole says it's scary not to know where you fall.
Christie says she can understand why she feels like that.
Nicole says she has two sides both saying they wanted you out and we wanted to keep you.

#BB21
Christie says if it was Sis then why would she (Holly) never bring up Sis during our 45 minute with Tommy?
Nicole-Why would she say that?
Christie-She told me her and Michie's name are in your mouth.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
15m
-Kittycam 3.35pm for veto comp
-players Tommy, Christie, Cliff, Kat plus Jackson, Nick
-Analyse hosting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Jess told Kat how the stay or fold competition works. She suggested talking with Cliff and Jackson about working together if it is that competition #BB21

·
6h
Jackson- If America doesnt like me, America doesnt like me. I know who I am. There is plenty of time left for them to see that. I'm not going to be naive. Holly- The punishments are fun. Jackson- You are justifying this. This was a punishment comp #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tommy- I dont want to win it but I have to win it. Analyse- Just to make sure #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·
35m
Power of Veto has just started.

If Christie is removed, there is no replacement. Jackson told Kat that he'd keep the noms the same. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
25s
feeds are back - Tommy won the veto!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
12s
This is true. There's nothing left to maneuver with no renom. Christie comes down on Monday leaving Kat & Cliff for Thurs. #BB21
Quote Tweet

BB21
@BBUS2019
· 48s
0 gameplay for the next 5 days. Great🙄 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
54s
yep it was OTEV .. with pigeon poop

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1m
Meh, same result...
If you step in shit, does it really matter what dog did it?
Quote Tweet

Branden
@BrandenTweetsBB
· 15m
At least Christie didn’t win it herself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Spiral 🌪️[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3m
Jess: Do you think they have the feeds right now?
Christie: I think they're on. If anyone's watching at any time, it's now bc they want to know who won the veto.
Jess: Well they don't know that you're on the block right now. #bb21

Christie: They know. My best friend Paul's reading the blogs. He's on JokersUpdates every day.

Jess: What do JokersUpdates do?
Christie: It's like a BB website.
Jess: How would they know that?
Christie: Well they watch the feeds. 👁️👁️ #bb21

hahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1m
Christie about Jokers: "maybe every hour there's a post"
Analyse: "I've talked too much already about my life"
Christie: "they know everything"
Analyse: "there's movement under the covers - no I'm joking" then "I don't care, it's literally a human
thing" #LeaningChicken

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Analyse has more to her chicken now: when she gets the chicken signal she has to go outside to her coop, lay an egg, collect her basket from the pantry, cook eggs for everyone and pass them around, clucking all the time

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Christie: Cliff is more dangerous to keep when it comes to Nick, It will be us three (Christie, Tommy, Sis) and them three (Cliff, Nick, Nicole) in the end. Nick has basically said it clearly to us.
Tommy: I trust Cliff's word and I don't know where Kat's head is at.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 2h
It's an enormous advantage to have someone in there you know... I know this for a fact.
With me & Dani, everyone knew from the first min I walked into the house, so it also made us a huge target. This cast not knowing is a very unfair advantage. (link: https://twitter.com/ZankLindsey/status/1160566242882854914) twitter.com/ZankLindsey/st…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
47m
#BB21 Cliff - Hard boiled eggs are terrible cause you have to wait forever.
Jess - Baby, if you want to boil them, you've gotta go high.
Sis - Oh, Bock

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·58m
Jackson tries Sis' eggs & then goes to the storage room.
Jackson: Sorry Sis. #bb21

Sis delivers eggs to the RV.
Nicole: Oh no, she's flapping. This' like my worst nightmare come true.
Jess: Was is it though? She put something in it. It smells weird. #bb21

Cliff eats Sis' eggs.
Sis: Sorry if it tasted so bad.
Cliff: It was really good. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·40m
#BB21 General chit chat in the kitchen with Christie, Cliff, and Jess. They've been discussing how some song lyrics don't make sense and now are discussing shows and haunted places. Sis is still making hard boiled eggs.

#BB21 Christie - Those eggs, we should make a big egg salad.
Jess - Yes, or tuna.
Christie - I love egg salad but I won't go heavy on the mayo.
Jess - I eat them for breakfast.
Christie - How ever many don't get eaten, I'll make a salad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
26m
Sis had just sat down to eat, when BB tells her it's time to lay eggs & make egg white omelets.
Cliff: Sis, I'm so sorry. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
10m
Cliff told Tommy he’s willing to make a deal past 2 weeks. Tommy said he has no problem guaranteeing no votes against him and not putting him up. Beyond that, he’s would love to work together to protect each other! Cliff said once he gives his word he will stick to it! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Tommy to Cliff- I really want to leave it up to the house right now. The main thing I have done is that I was not including everybody. I dont want to do that anymore #BB21

Tommy to Cliff- I didnt want to affect a certain group. I wanted it to affect everyone. I feel like this does. I want to talk to the house. I dont want to make any promises #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracie - #bb21 sucks #fireEveryone
@tracieTweetsTv
·
12h
Her looks have gotten her by in life thus far and she can't fathom that not always being the case in every situation. Life will not be kind to her forever. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 15h
Analyse- I refuse to believe that America hates me. Jackson- I'm not about to tell myself that it's they love me. Christie- I had a major pity party yesterday #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
23m
Cliff- Kat has said that she doesnt play the game making deals. I'm different than that. If I made it through this thing, and you wanted some guarantees... Tommy- That is something that I would definitely love to explore #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KimMattina
@KimMattina
·
5h
Time to manifest THIS! Tommy, take Cliff down and put up Nick. You can secure the votes to remove the biggest physical threat from the house! Holly, Jackson, Cliff, Sis and Jess would be a lock. You can keep Christie safe...and feel like Kat and Cliff owe you. No blood. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
14m
Tommy is going to talk to everyone before he makes his decision! #bb21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 14m
Tommy to Cliff- If somebody is going this week, then I want to make sure that it is going to be a fun week. I want to do an Easter egg hunt, I want us to play games, I want us to have a good fun time #BB21