TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 11: Archive through August 11, 2019 users admin

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I agree Jabella - he would be susceptible to the wanting America to like him.

And if the goal is to break up the Three, then Cliff should try to convince him to take Cliff down and put up Holly so both Kat and Holly are up. Cliff promises that all on his side will evict Holly.

Six voters, since three stay nommed:

Jackson - votes to evict Christie
Nick - evicts Kat/Holly
Sis - evicts Kat/Holly
Cliff - Says he will evict Holly, but evicts Christie
Nicole - Says she will evict Holly, but evicts Christie
Jess- Says she will evict Holly, but evicts Christie

Christie goes.... or maybe Holly if Cliff decides to honor the deal.

They need to get the cereal out and explore various combos here.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Listening to the after midnight feeds, and I just laughed when Holly said to Jackson that if she loses she doesn't want it to be someone like Nick or Christie. She wants it to be to "someone with good morals who I respect." This is while she is talking to Jackson about possibly sticking with the six.

Thanks for the link above Sea. That was what I thought Holly meant and guess it applied to Nicole's resolve not to commit to a side.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! What is her idea of high morals? At least Christie isn't screwing somebody every night on live feeds that she just met a few weeks ago. And going around and bad mouthing him to other players when he's not in the room.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Not to mention, she’s getting sloppy seconds because he first slept with her “acquaintance”/F2! She should NOT even mouth the word “morals!” LOL

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Holly should actually be ashamed of herself......She will “get it”
once she reviews the online info.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that Christie is right on the edge of "Crazy town" and one little thing will set her off.

She is an absolute control freak and has bullying tendencies in order to get her own way. And on top of it she never stops talking (loudly)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
But will she Marameko? I am not so sure

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, does Analyse not know how to boil eggs, hahahahahaaha

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What kind of delusions of grandeur does Christy have if she thinks a local pool company will give Sam a new pool simply because he was on this show? Yah, Sam may gain IG followers, but pool construction company does not care about his Los Angeles followers.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
now, Sis doesnt know how to separate egg whites.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bonbon......I really don,’t care but it is unlikely. She has done nothing to make herself or her family proud. Thus she should feel ashamed......sloppy seconds. Really ?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Marameko.. she looks trashy

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Marameko, That’s how I see it—Jackson was having sex with Kat, then he switched to Holly. That’s what I’d call “sloppy seconds!”

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Wow, talk about overkill on the pillows on the HOH bed. There must be 15 of them on there.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I really wish Jess would put on more clothes. All the power to her if she wants to promote plus sized women.. but be constructive. Wear clothing that works. Dont try to dress like the teeny fitness models. That is not a good look on her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole outside telling Tommy why she fears birds, as the ‘chicken’ is inside serving her unborn babies to the houseguests.

Big Brother is SO weird.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Scared by a turkey.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Nicole would not be comfortable at my house. 15 bird feeders and blinds open all day to watch them.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh my......Just because it comes in your size does not mean one should wear something. Jess is definitely very pretty BUT....the voice and constantly looking in the mirror and fluffing the hair 🤮.I have not had to hear the cackle as my time on the feeds is down this year like others.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Kat/Sis working in the kitchen together. Not a word. They just don't like each other. Working pretty well together though.

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Christy is still with Tommy's aunt. Christy said it was a real nasty breakup. Why would Tommy be so protective of Christy if he hurt his Aunt really bad? I would want to get her out of the house.

Jodikay

07-26-2006

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay a private message Print Post    
Can someone give me the latest on how it sounds the vote might go or is it still up in the air?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I read that Cliff was deal making with Tommy so Tommy may want him to stay.. Not that Tommy gets to dictate.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I read that Cliff's spiel to Tommy was much better than Kat's. Tommy doesn't get to dictate how the vote goes, especially since it's Christie he is taking off the block. So hope the HG's don't cater to him.

Holly said if it looks like Kat is not getting enough votes to stay, she's going to tell Tommy that Cliff's targets are he and Christy and Kat's targets are Nick/Sis. She might be too late w/that info if Cliff/Tommy made a deal.

Is anyone else worried that if Kat goes, Holly/Jackson go back to the new six (Nick) and the outsiders once again get picked off one by one?

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've been chased by turkeys twice and they are scary.