TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't understand Holly's dislike for Nicole. Nicole has never said or done anything against her as far as I can remember. Maybe she doesn't want her in the alliance because she hasn't won anything yet.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I remember the first time I heard Holly refer to Nicole as "savage." I shook my head over that and could not imagine how she came to that opinion.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick currently stroking Sis' leg while talking to Tommy, Kat and Christie..

🙈

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole uses the air "savage" a lot!

there is Cliff, carrying around that stupid owl.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole I think uses savage in this way

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=savage

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Didn't Holly admit her connection to Kat and Jackson, after Tommy's hoh win? Also, with cliffs injured leg, Kat may be a gonner. I just wanted Christy gone, so bad

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I agree with a lot of what Holly and Jackson have been talking about. Christie is running the show and people are scared to say anything around her. Christie does say things to make people feel better and doesn't mean it.
I like Holly and Jackson together. I think she has mellowed him.
I dont think Holly dislikes Nicole. IN fact, I think she does. But Nicole does not really benefit her game. She has not won anything or even come really close. From a game perspective, she is not an asset. As a human being, she is a wonderful asset.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
No one has said this but I think there's some slim possibility that Tommy won't use the veto. Not likely but possible. He's said he wants to re-think it, talk to the inmates/hgs etc....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missy, I agree.

Jab, did Tommy say that? Is there a glimmer of hope?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tommy is lying.

It's his MO. He pretends that he's just there for everyone, he loves everyone

Christie is his #1

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think he is lying. And I think he thinks he can beat Christie at final two.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Yes he said it. Maybe possible if most want her out and he doesn't want all the inmates mad at him. Maybe could happen? Kdogg's right though, Christie's his #1.

I also heard/read? Cliff plans to discuss not using veto w Tommy. Maybe losing Christie.

Slim chance is there maybe.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
He started his conversation with Kat saying he is probably going to use it. .. It would be fair for everyone. Kat pointed out that Christie is his best friend in the game.

After a pause because he didnt expect Kat to be so blunt, said, Well Yah. .. >> So to me, his pretense of being unsure just looks silly when it is clear Christy is his BFF. I mean, it doesnt even pass the laugh test.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jessica is clueless. She may be the worst BB player ever!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jess is trying to tell Kat, you are telling other people what other people tell you in confidence. You talk too much. If Nicole told you what Nick said, you gave Nicole up when you told Tommy, Nicole told you Nick said...... She lost face with Nick.
She is telling Kat , you talk too much and people are not trusting you anymore. Stop being a mole.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I dont think Jess is clueless. She is shifting around pieces of information she has gotten, She knows Kat is a target for playing both sides. She has been besties with Kat but believes Kat was a mole for the other side.
She is not as clueless as I once thought she was.
ANd, she is not a pushover either. She pushes back.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
From Big Brother Daily:
"Tommy- The main thing I want to make sure is whoever stays is not coming after me."

Hah, hah....too late Tommy. Cliff's Angels want to put you & Christie up and have decided YOU are the target because like Kat, you are too well liked in the house and as you just won HOH, you can win comps.

Tommy will be the target of whomever stays between Cliff & Kat. By winning the Veto and taking Christie off, he's making himself a bigger target.

He should have put Kat & Holly up. Holly may have gone with less damage.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sis comes out of the diary room and reports there has been more added to her punishment. When an announcement comes on, she has to go outside to her chicken coop, get an egg and make eggs for everyone.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cricket~I am hoping Cliff will point that out to Tommy. Or for someone to tell him he is better off leaving Christie on the block.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, this ought to take awhile. Does Sis even know how to make eggs?

Missy, do you think Jess is actually ready to vote Kat out? She has been hearing and has now seen how Kat works as a mole in the last week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Govols, Christie will browbeat Tommy into taking her off. He should not have won the Veto.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I am not really sure how she will vote. Kat asked her what she and Nicole were going to do. I think Kat was rather taken aback when Jess did not directly give her a supporting answer. But, rather started asking her about telling other people someone elses confidences.
So, I really think Jess is weighing it out. One side of the scale is CHristie and Kat is on the other.
JMO

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting silence between Nick and Kat. Both are/were snacking and not a word was exchanged.
Ah, a word was spoken just now about the cookies.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Nick's target is Jess. If Jess knew this, she would keep Kat because with Kat comes Jackson/Holly. With Cliff staying not so much.

Jess really needs to see through Christie. I thought Jess/Nicole were getting closer but don't really know where that will go.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Someone should maybe suggest to Tommy that Christie is America's nomination and maybe America wouldn't like your changing that. ?