TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL, Christie talking about jokers updates, and how people on the internet know everything.

Sis's eyes got huge...yes, girl, we have seen it all.

LOL

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So why is Jess hanging with the cool kids now? shouldnt she be giving some moral support to her friends?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Unless they change their minds Tommie, Christie and Nick want Kat out to break up the 3. But I can see Christie going back and forth on it all week.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly and Kat have talked about Holly being Kats pageant mentor... Said that is prob why she finds herself bossing Kat around.. that was their used to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy's original target was Kat.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sunny, the only problem is Tommy doesn't vote. So that is only 2 votes

Its really up to everyone else.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Sis said earlier she was leaning towards Kat out, Nick wants Kat gone, Christie will vote Kat out and I think Nicole would save Cliff before Kat as Kat stabbed her in the back this week.

The HG's never do what I think they will!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Its Saturday. I make no predictions

Mainly because every time I do, they are wrong.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
you all are onto who goes between Kat and Cliff. I am still back on, Crap! Christy is going to stay. I am so bummed.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dear Jess:

When someone talks non-stop about what a great and amazing person they are, I tend to believe they are not.

Signed,

Just Me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cosigned,

Me Too.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, I am no fan of Christie but her staying is really pissing off Jackson and Holly so I can be content with that this week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope they keep Cliff and he does NOT make stupid promises to Tommy. Then I hope Jackson wins HOH and Christie goes.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
:::stamping my feet:::::

No Seamonkey,

Jackson out first .... pleaseeeeeee

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scubalass.. I guess there is a silver lining. I will be content. But gotta get Christie out next

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I could be wrong about Cliff going. This is the week before last redux. Christie & others are the ones who flipped the vote for Kat to stay.

The feelings might be very different this week. However, Tommy is not wanting to piss off Jackson/Holly; not sure why, so if they fight for Kat that may sway them. Also, yesterday Sis was freaking if Kat went because she didn't want her in the house with Jack alone. Sis also said Cliff was her target this week, so who knows?

If Cliff really is injured, even though Tommy said that's better, does he really think that? What if Jackson/Holly promise to work with Tommy & group if they keep Kat? They won't probably but Jackson will try to charm Tommy.

I just don't know about Nicole...Jess might be able to convince her to keep Kat; not sure. Kat, Nick & Cliff have all thrown Nicole under the bus when it's convenient for them, so she might need to stick w/Jess.

Scuba, Christie staying is pissing off me as well. Think how great the feeds would be with her knowing America is sending her out. I really feel subconsciously Tommy would have been fine with her going. Last week he and Sis were trying to make deals that did not include Christie and they knew she was bad for their game. This would have been perfect because HE didn't put her up.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Tommy should wise up and let Christie go. Plus, He knows America doesn't like her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I actually don't even have a preference as to who goes; there are pros and cons for both.

The game will be more different IMO if Kat goes.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL Scuba!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And neither does his Aunt, come on Tommy let her go!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I will settle for Kat this week.

Jackson, Holly, Christie in any order will be good!! I dislike them all. I forgot Sis ... and Nick ... and Jess they can all go .... I do not really like any of them.

I am in Cliff and Nicole's corner and that is a pretty sad corner to be in!!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The only ones I don't want to leave are Cliff, Nicole and maybe Tommy. I want the rest to all leave together.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Keeping someone disliked is not a bad endgame strategy. I think Tommy might be fine keeping Christie going forward.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Scuba, that's a good corner. They are the two most decent people on the show.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cricket they are but I fear for them getting eaten up by the pack.

My hope is that Nicole will come into her own soon or can lay low enough for Holly and Jackson to ignore her. Holly just seems to dislike Nicole.