TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 10, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But I don't like them, that is why I voted for them!!! #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 55m
#BB21
Tommy- as scary as this position is. Theirs was so much worse. I'm grateful to be in this position because I think I would of been there instead of Sis.
Cliff-I can see that. I hope they understand. I don't want anyone to think they are unliked.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·57m
This oh so going to bug her all week.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 58m
Christie- If it was an America's vote thing, what was the mentality behind it? The thought of being hated is freaking me out #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB21
Kat-I'm sorry about Christie
Tommy-That's alright.
Kat says at least there's still veto.
Tommy says he's heard some in the house aren't happy with what's she's done. He says he would have never put her on the block obviously.

#BB21
Tommy tells Cliff he's going to do the best he can.
Cliff says he tells himself he's not playing a perfect game he has to live with that.
Tommy says the same stands for what he said yesterday. If he's up there he's not the person he wants gone. He says I really mean that.

#BB21
Jess says she hopes if anyone is getting trolled outside the house the others will back them up and say what happened in the house.
Nicole tells them she says every night to America not to be mad at the house guests.
Christie-Awww

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
47s
Tommy's so glad Sis isn't on the block. He voiced his goal is to get Christie off the block. He asked everyone (who he told was safe) to respect the noms.

Tommy says Nicole is the replacement nom. 👀 He likes people are assuming he would've put Jackson up.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21 Christie - There are a lot of tarps outside.
Jess - Wait, you weren't blindfolded?
FISH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
#BB21 Christie wants Tommy to know htat she can still work with jackson, and Tommy says hes really not trying to build and alliance, and he wants holly chirstie and jackson to not hang out as much

#BB21 Tommy swears that no matter what he has the votes, Christie is worried that she is going home

#BB21 Jackson was never going up on the block, but tommy has his guarantee that jackson will vote the way he wants. Christe is starting to freak out that she is going home, and tommy is calming her and looking at it as a positive that he "can't" put her up

#BB21 Kat to Jess - Yeah, Michie is a vote, but we both agreed that we are not targeting each other now. It's kinda a best-cased scenario for me that he won because at least he's a vote. It does suck because I think he would have been someone on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
#BB21 Nicole to Jess/Kat - He (Tommy) said 'I would like Christie off at some point this week. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take her down.

#BB21 Tommy says he still wants them to take christie down and sis says that will look really obvious that they are working together

Tommy to Analyse/Christie- Jackson was never going on the block. The deal was that he would vote the way that I want him to vote. I want Kat gone #BB21

Christie to Tommy- Let him (Jackson) know that I am not going to be gunning for him. We really dont stand a chance all split up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
16m
Christie's already spiraling ... and it's only Friday

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
15m
Tommy is such a dummy. Over and over he’s telling everyone how Christie is his priority. That’s going to come back and bite him in the ass. Why would anyone help him save his best ally? Everyone should do what’s best for their own game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Close... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 7m
#BB21 Nicole to Kat - America LOVES underdogs so that makes me think that those 3 are more savage in the diary room than we give them credit for. They may be like these 3 are arrogant or mean. You don't know.

#BB21 Christie says Kat can't win the veto... Tommy says then Cliff goes home not a big deal and Tommy tells them about the deal he has with Jackson, Christie wants a chance to talk to Jackson and holly with no one knowing

#BB21 Nicole to Jess/Kat - He (Tommy) said,
'but if someone wins the veto and doesn't take her down' that he would prefer they don't use it so he doesn't have to nominate another person.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
11m
Jess will talk to Tommy about Nick telling her last week if she wanted Jack to really go use the veto & put Tom/Sis/ up. Nicole said they cant say anything to Nick anymore, they all agree(Jess thinks Nick told Jess that Jess would have put Tommy up as a replacement nom) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·13m
#BB21 Nicole - It would be great if it were Kat and Cliff because it would be us playing Veto and we have the votes to get her out.
Kat - As long as Christie is on at that point, we'll be good.
Jess - We can't let anyone know that though.

LOL... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
· 10m
Tommy really believes people when they tell him that they'll vote the way he wants. He should know that's bullshit bc he's told people the same thing & have wanted to vote otherwise! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21 Nicole - I was thinking maybe America is helping out.
Kat - Yeah, me too.
Nicole - Cause look, 1 of them gets Safety but two of them are not.
Kat - Look at Cliff's track record cause he's not up there. Unless he's evil. It wasn't America's favorite.

#BB21 Nicole to Kat - If America got pissed off at us this week, it would have been 3 of us so they were like 'good job you guys, let's keep this streak'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
22m
Tommy told Christie to stop crying because Jackson and Holly agreed to vote however he wants...

meanwhile Jackson told Holly and Cliff that they need to get Christie out this week #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, probably would happen if Jack had his way, don't think Kat would go for it, but then again, no one would every know if they kept their mouthes shut.... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·6m
Christie: Sis is buggin out about her (Kat) going to jury with him. She thinks they're gonna (e).

Tommy: No way. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Analyse got her punishment!

She says she has to wear it for a week.

Analyse: "i even have to compete in it!"

#BB21

MyLadyKat
@MyLadyKat
·
4m
OMG who called it? Analyse is wearing a chicken suit! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
8m
Tommy- The goal of this week is to get Christie off of the block. Jackson- If you have a houseguest's choice, pick me. Tommy- I think I'm already picking Nick or Sis. I dont want to pick you, because I dont want the house to think that you guys are good #BB21

Tommy- It would mean a lot to have your vote at the end of the week. Jackson- I am in your corner #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Sis says she doesn't have to do anything besides wear this costume for a week

Sis: "i even have to sleep in this bushy a$$ tail!"

They are telling her it could be so much worse

Sis: "i have to wear this on live night..."
#BB21

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
3m
but no tasks to go with it.
Maybe production didn’t trust her to be able to do a task periodically…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
47s
Kittycam 6.34pm for nominations

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
26m
Christie crying..... "Why do I have to be on the block, why do there have to be three nominations? Its not fair....." #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Nick - Who is making banana bread?
Jess - Tommy
Michie - I want to take a nap.
Nick - Go to the have-not room.
Michie - I have to go somewhere where there aren't 4 of us.
Nick - You have to like hide and they forget you're there.
Jess - Cause then they can't find you.
FISH

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Because America does not like you, Christie :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jackson gets it:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
36m
Jackson to Holly- I think 100% it was three least favorite players. You dont put your favorite players in that comp. That was a straight up punishment comp. America does not like us #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
13m
I love the fact that she's smart enough to see the writing on the wall. Now all that needs to happen is for both her and Timmy to lose Veto and we can watch her long slow spiral for the rest of the week
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 28m
Christie- I'm going to be honest, Kat is not going this week. Analyse- I knew it. Christie- No one is voting Kat out. This was just way too risky right now. If he thinks Michie and Holly are going to vote Kat out, he's crazy #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MissyB, lol at your 8:51 post! Bingo!