TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2019 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome Karuuna!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, she most likely would, Bonbon, but Tommy doesn't know that.

ETA: Tommy thinks Nicole is keeping Christie per Nick speaking for Nicole. He's dead wrong.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket.. and Phew. I wasnt sure about Nicole either. She seems to buy anything that is told to her.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole is listening but not trusting anyone completely.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Me? Pulling for Jackson? Yep!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
You are welcome Karuuna

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff is by the memory wall reviewing what happened each week. He knows a lot of details. Tommy, Sis, Jess, Nick and Christie talking about dogs in the HOH room.

I wonder if Jess still wants to be taken in my the remaining five shooters.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Nicole told Kat and I think Jess was there too last night to not tell Nick anything game wise. She knows he's playing both sides. I think Nick will throw the POV because he doesnt want either side to know he's a flip flipper even though they do. I think he really wants back with the 6 but he knows he's first out with them and they wanted him out earlier but he also has to stay in good with the other side in case they get in power again hence why he keeps Nicole close. I just hope Nicole stays true to the outsiders. But I really think Nick will throw it because if he really was with the 6 and ready to show which side he's on then he wouldn't still be trying to stay close to the outsiders. JMO

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I want so many of them gone next, it would not be hard to please me. But Christie can go this week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, thanks to those with better memories for making sense of the chip pulling for this veto and why Christie got to choose!

I also read that Nick was mad that Cliff did not choose him, so maybe Cliff's name was also pulled and he chose Jackson?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
All four feeds on Cliff fixing cereal. Hope he can do his best today in spite of his hurt leg. Wonder if veto comp is soon.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
When is someone going to consider getting rid of Nick?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This pep talk Cliff is giving himself is making me think that he is WINNING THIS VETO!

It’s like he’s manifesting it or something.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Cliff just talked to the camera's .. His wife.. his kids.. any future employers...talked about wanting it more...

I was hoping someone was getting it... because I was fixed on him talking.. I especially enjoyed him telling his kids that he realized how lucky he and his wife were with how his adult kids have turned out... "these kids in here don't hold a candle to you" .. he also told his family that these kids are driving him crazy...

He's doing affirmations .. getting ready for the comp..

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff is such a great contestant. I appreciate his perspective and how hard he plays. He is lamenting missing the start of football season and wants Whataburger fries as he does shout outs. He loves Rob Has A Podcast but hopes he doesn't talk to them for awhile. Hopes Eric Stein hasn't raked him over the coals.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff Jedi drilling in front of the memory wall by himself is peak-old-guy-super-fan Big Brother

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would not be upset at all if Cliff won BB21...as much as I like Nicole, I have to admit that Cliff came to play, not just be the token old guy. And Nicole, as nice as she is, is not very good at the game. I would not mind her coming in second. Just because I dislike most of the others.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I actually want Jackson to win pov. He and Holly are two solid votes for Christie to go.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, your post gives me so much hope about Nicole knowing who Nick is. Thank you.

Is there any chance if Cliff won the Veto he would stay on the block with everyone's guarantee they are voting Christie out?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well Jess seems to have planted herself in the HOH room and she is quite comfortable with this group.

She so wants to be a member of the cool kids club.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, perhaps is info gathering to tell the others Ala Kat. She knows the 'cool kids' are not liked by America. I would hope she wouldn't turn on Kat @ this point.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I agree Bon. That was most of what she talked about during her HOH, wanting to know why she wasn't invited into the Six alliance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I cannot believe I am rooting for Jackson to win the veto.

This house does strange things to a person

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I do take some pleasure in that Jackson winning the Field Trip comp didn’t really get him anything since Tommy was never going to nominate him. And now, getting to play in the veto comp is not even necessary to keep him safe since he already is!

Winning it does get Christie out though, and that’s the real goal.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I like how Cliff is doing a play by play about how tense things are, waiting for the veto comp to commence.