TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Please Nick, being a slime dog, why not just slide out the door for the rest of the season.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Tickles me how Tommy runs in his Rocket outfit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They (Tommy, Sis, Christie, Nick) plan that Kat will go, they will make a deal with Cliff.. Nick mentions getting Nicole.

So that leaves Jess, Jackson and Holly out, I assume.

Christie is freaking out that America put her in the comp.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Yep, Tommy is a cutie in that outfit. He would have made a cute chicken too. That chicken outfit looks to be more his size than Sis's.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lights just turned on on the kitchens, Cliff just put on Mic and starts telling us he's not going home.

Shot, Kat just walked into the kitchen, he tells her he's just studying.

Got to let dogs outs. Brb.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Back. Kat is gone. He says he has to win veto to save himself. He's afraid it will be otev and his calf is still bad so he better know the answers. He will not go without a fight.

He's now going over the weeks in front of the it pictures.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He says he loves this game even when things aren't going his way. These twists are screwing with his game. If it wasn't for Christys power then Michie would be gone and the game would be so different. He believes if it wasn't for this field trip, Michie would be up and going home.

All he can do is be prepared with the weeks and hope for the best. He will not go out without a fight. Says he will go through the weeks one more time then go to bed.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Talking about the age difference between him and the others. Tired of Bally(?), pimple popping and hip hop music during lock downs. Tired of the crying. These are lost souls trying to find themselves and hes on the other side of that mountain.

He said he would come into this game and not play emotional. Its just a game. He likes Kat and thinks shes a fine woman, but he's worried about her going into an emotional tailspin this week. Missed a little of what he said. He's going to walk around a little before doing weeks again.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Missyb stated:
Nick is starting his plan to "blackmail" Nicole. He is giving her the routine about during Holly's HOH, it was Hollys idea to put up Nicole and she would only put her up if she went home. I did hear Holly say that but she said it in regard to her entire group needed to be on board. She did not really want to do it. The idea was always to get Nick or Sam out.
However, Nick wants to turn Nicole from H/J to become a 6 with Bleh, Nick,Tommy,Chris and , Sis.
This conversation is a plan he has with Tommy. The unsaid part is that he plans on telling her if she does not vote with him, he no longer protects her.
Trying very hard to manipulate her.

Thanks Missy. What a jerk Nick is; it's like he's trying to be the new Jack. So this is his 'work or art' plan? What a fool. Nicole is lightyears ahead of him in this game.

In reading overnight feeds, Nick actually told Tommy if Nicole won HOH she was putting up Jackson/Holly. This must get back to Nicole so she will stop being an F2 with this fool.

Nicole actually said last week with some others if they won HOH they were going to nom Tommy/Christie with Tommy the target.

The things that come out of Nick's mouth are disgusting. He has to reference sex in every other sentence. Go ahead and threaten fool. It will just ensure that Nicole will be happy to vote you out when you are soon on the block.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They apparently have played music (We had fish).. and the house guests just got a "Wakey (Waiky?)" .. but they haven't turned on the lights yet.. and so .. the house guests remain in their beds and are snoozing...

Edited to add:

Note to Christie...Just a reminder: The Universe works in both directions...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Oooohhhh.. They got a "I SAID IT WAS TIME TO GET UP FOR THE DAY!!"

Tommy is out of his rocket outfit.. I didn't recognize him!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Cliff is either eating oatmeal or slop.. did anyone catch that there are people on slop???

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Must have been oatmeal .. Cliff is in the shower on the hot side...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Puppies.. they must be doing veto picks - and most of them were still in bed... when it went to puppies.. so is BB going to wait until they are dressed and in make-up ... or do the house guests have to "come as they are"????

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Nick and Jackson picked for veto but not positive.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Probably was Oatmeal. The past couple of days, I have seen him go into the storage, grab a package of Instant Oatmeal.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yah, sounds like Nick and Jackson.

Christy picked Nick (others assumed she would pick Sis, but the fact that she didnt suggests it is already worked out that he would use it on her. He will use the excuse, since she picked me I have to use it on her)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson to Holly, I gotta win. I will leave the same. I dont want to risk that YOu would be put up as replacement.

Holly says she talked to Kat yesterday and Kat is worried about Nicole since Nicole is so close to Nick. And she is wishy washy.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So if it is hide and go Veto.. In that house I would hide my veto in the toilet tank... (unless they say the toilet is off limits) .. no one - as far as I am aware - has ever hidden it there.. they have hidden it under the sink .. I would then in my first "run" - pull everything out from under the sink .. throw some of the cushions off of the couch.. and then on the next run look in other rooms (after checking the bath room and mess it up a little)... It should be allowed ... because it is on the first floor...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson doesnt think it will be OTEV since that is a juge set up and yesterday they only had tarps down. (guess they were brought out to BY for the Field Trip.. though had blindfolds on)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Currently manifesting a humiliating loss of the POV for Nick.

I actually don't want any of them to win it, but if someone has to, I guess Jackson winning it could prevent Nicole from going up. If he, Cliff or Kat win, at least Christie won't be saved

So, 50-50 chance that Christie stays nominated.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
my hope is that Christie and Tommy flounder under pressure. Nick likely doesnt want to win, but to throw to Christy.

So go Jackson or Kat or Cliff. (if Nicole goes up, we can deal with it as Christy will go home)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nick was mad that Cliff didn't pick him to play in the veto so he could betray him if he wins by saving Christie.

That Cliff. What a SNAKE!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bunch of them staring silently at the memory wall because they think it's OTEV. I hope it is NOT OTEV.

Jedi training used to be more fun than this.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Who else was picked to play veto? I’ve only read Nick/Jackson... who are the other 2 players?