TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2019 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Sorry Rosem!

Grooch, I hope they're all lying.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
what are the dogs for??

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
probably nominations

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok so after being off for 4 hours feeds are now off for an hour and 22 minutes for nominations come on

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I see Jess went back to being pretty dumb, saying she won't vote Christie out. The only way to get her to do that is make it known the others are voting Kat out and if votes Cliff, Kat will go home.

Is Nicole telling Kat that if she wins Veto she won't take Kat or Cliff down? She needs to just stop talking because she is going to be in trouble again.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Where are they putting the exit interviews? Anyone know?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kat crying in boat room. Cliff talking to Tommy

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'll never understand how these people in the house think they have zero power if they aren't with the group who has HOH. The same group that was together last week would still have the power if they weren't to kiss ass to the new HOH. What happens to people's brains when they enter this studio lot/house?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Back.. Cliff and Kat are up.

Cliff understands.

Kat has taken to her bed.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Jess comforting her

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson just volunteered to play in the veto for Kat.

I thought he was going to play for Christy.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Kat crying to Jess and Jackson. she does not want to campaign against cliff...she doesn't want people to have to choose between her and cliff (FAKE)

Kat kinda of doesn't want to win veto cause then Nicole will go up (FAKE)

This is Kat's plan to get the sympathy.

Kat has every right to cry and be down about being on the block...but the things she is saying is all game

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson just left and Jess told Kat not to pick Jackson for the veto. Yo pick her. Kat said what are you crazy, thinking I'd pick Jackson?

I also thought Jess was going to play for Christy.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
FEw minutes ago she told them she kind of has PTSD from being on the block now for the 3rd time

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Boberg, how I wish they did the Drs they did in bbot where they had to read and answer questions bout their strategy. These people are good with their lying.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sorry but I think Nick is a slime

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What is wrong with Kat? Jackson has a much better chance of winning Veto than Jess. If Kat picks Jess, she deserves to stay on the block.

Grooch, they are all a bunch of liars...heh, heh.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
all that boo hoo ing and make up not messed up a bit
So FAKE

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is Cliff's third time as well.

Nick just told Christie that he "has Nicole" and her vote.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't see Jess voting Christie or Kat out. If things stay the same I think Christie will go with 3 votes (Jackson, Holly & Nicole). I think Kat will get 2 votes (Analyse & Nick) and Cliff will get 1 vote (Jess).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Nick is the slimiest of the slime. Too bad someone wasn't smart enough to imply to Tommy/Christie that Nick really wants Christie gone so he should be the replacement nominee to save Christie (as the others vote her out.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why does Christie get that big bed, when Jess and Kat are sharing a smaller one.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I'm guessing that they don't trust Jackson. If he isn't working with Tommy, then why didn't Tommy put up Holly?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess and Cliff are comforting Kat.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Kat sniffs a lot and wipes her eyes...not one drop of moisture have I seen

All game...and that is ok I just do not want Cliff or Nicole harmed by her fakeness

Jess and Cliff continue to console and encourage her