TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 09, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
31m
17 pieces of 🍉 was consumed by Jackson in 1:50 minute. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
21m
Dearest Future & #BB21 Houseguests,

You LITERALLY signed your life away to be on the show. Julie could walk in the house, sick a kabob up your butt, BBQ you & feed you to the house as the have not food.

They’re not responsible for anything pre/post season.

Love,
Your Contract

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Some people think that is a fake tweet from Jackson's mother.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect it is fake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
7m
Nick basically told Tommy that now he can show what side he's on, he was in a weird spot but he couldnt do anything until one of them won. Nick swears he's only loyal to him, Sis & Nicole, he's good w/ Christie too! Tommy tells him he doesnt have to explain himself! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 #BBLF

Christie says she knows Jess isn't mad that Christie voted for Jack to stay. Jess says in this game you have to pick and choose, her intention was never to backdoor anybody. She also said she wanted everyone to vote how they wanted.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish Nick would STOP talking about Nicole. That is the kiss of death.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Nicole has 9 lives with all the things she's been through in that house. She should have about 2 or 3 left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
35m
My guess is the feeds will cut at 12pm ET (9am BBT) and be down for several hours. I'm hoping that there is a break between the field trip and nominations so the feeds return and we can figure out who won / lost what before nominations. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3:17am #BB21 #bblf
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 5h
Cliff and Nicole are chatting in the bathroom. They are saying that they love Kat but she told her the speculation and told her not to say anything and Kat ran right to Tommy. They say Kat is so paranoid she only needs a little piece of info.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.43am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
40m
Tommy plans to nominate Kat and Cliff with Kat being his target (the two people who weren't willing to save Jack) - problem is both may be in the Field Trip and thus may not be options once that is done (expecting the field trip to happen after 9am BBT). #bb21

If for example Cliff and Kat play in the Field Trip comp and one wins immunity and the other gets nominated - Tommy will have to pick two more - likely Nicole and one other (Nick or Jessica maybe?) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
Jack was tipped off by the DR that Julie was going to bring some of the "controversies" up.
Jack's answers were lies...

People don't like racism. People don't like racists who lie to cover their racism.
Quote Tweet

Rick Prescott
@RicPrescott
· 1h
Replying to @EvelDick and @TangelaUpdates
Jack was right on with his answers, and whats wrong with this country is no one wants their feeling hurt but don't care if they hurt others feeling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Feeds are still up (for now). Expecting them to go down soon for the field trip Comp. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
Coco Da Bear 🐻
@CocoDaBear
·
3h
Gonna catch a lot of flack for this, but thank God she is a lesbian, because no dick would ever survive that mouth. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
· 8h
Christie's savage teethbrushin. 😬

Kathryn: Cuz it's like the most savage I ever seen. 🙃

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap we did it.... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·11m
WE DID IT!!! Christie is crying because she’s the third nominee!!! 🙌🤣 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
·
24m
3:02 PM Feeds return to HGs in KT. #BB21 #BBLF

#BB21 Live Feed Updates BB21LiveFeeds
· 18m
#BB21
Holly and Jackson celebrating his win in the storage room.

#BB21
Nick-I told you last week I was loyal to you, Sis and Nicole.
Tommy says you have allies that I don't
Nick-Okay then put them up.
Tommy says he's thinking of putting up Cliff and Kat. He says he doesn't want Christie to go.
Nick says he doesn't either.

#BB21
Tommy says he wants Cliff to go.
Nick tells him that Cliff told him Tommy was his target. He said Nicole told him people were afraid of Tommy.

#BB21
Nick tells Tommy after Jack went he's fine going back with Christie.
He says they can go to four.
Tommy-Me, you, Christie and Sis. Maybe Holly and Michie.

#BB21
Nick tells Tommy he doesn't have allegiance to the other side. It was just a working relationship and not an alliance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
14m
Jackson, Christie & Analyse were the 3 HGs chosen for the Field Trip! Christie lost and is on the block! Sis got 2nd & Jackson won and got safety this week! #BB21
Nick/Sis both told Christie that they'd win POV & take her down!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB21
Nick-I'm going to get Christie off so that doesn't matter. You need four to get her (Kat) out. Me, Christie, SIs and I can get Nicole to do it.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·20m
Jackson celebrated his win, he told Cliff that he knows were his vote is going. Cliff said they have to see who else goes up! #BB21

Tommy clears his doubts with Nick!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·29m
Tommy- I dont want Christie to go. Nick- I dont want her either. Tommy- I think the fairest thing is to put Cliff and Kat. Nick- You want Kat out? Tommy- Yeah #BB21

Nick to Tommy- I swear to God, pick me for this veto and I am taking her (Christie) off #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enilda Rivera @RiveraEnilda
·2h
6-1=5 ... THAT'S SO HARD! :-)

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
· 14h
Analyse: Wait .. what's the 5?

Tommy: The people that are left over from the 6. 🤷🏽‍♂️🙃 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB21
Tommy-I think I have to go with Kat and Cliff because of numbers. I really think she is f*cking dangerous.
Nick asks if he thinks she'll get voted out.
Tommy says that what he's scared about now that Christie is on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
33m
Not sure they will interpret that as a good or bad thing. #bb21
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
· 34m
they knew before competing what the prizes/implications were, and they knew viewers voted for who would compete, and they knew Tommy was out of the running as HOH

the non-competitors watched the comp, on a quads feed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·49m
Christie- I'm scared. Michie and Holly are going to vote me out. Nick- Dont even think like that. I'm getting you off the block when I get picked for veto #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
45m
Field trip results: Jackson safe. Analyse will get a punishment (oh boy) and Christine is nominated. Tommy will still likely nominate Cliff and Kat later today. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Global TV's version of Jack and Julie Chen discussing his eviction, pretty funny...

https://twitter.com/GlobalTV/status/1159939911744491522

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·1h
Am I wrong in thinking Analyse won’t be a good sport about whatever punishment she gets? I’ll be happy to be wrong. #bb21

Amazing the delusions they develop in the house, you didn't give it to her, she took it, LOL.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
Tommy to Nick- If we knock out Kat, it's fair for the house cause it's weakening all of us. Also I (e) gave her a trip to Hawaii and she never even said thank you #BB21