TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christie says she'll freak out if America hates her.

Be quiet Jess, we do dislike her.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie now thinks that it's who America doesn't like.

Jess saying no, its probably because of the big fight amongst the 6, America just wanted them to "hash it out".

LOL

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
maybe there is still hope for this season.....maybe

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What makes you so sure, Cliff, that she's not america's least favorite?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tres bien, can I sit on the couch with you? I don't want her to go home.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole just told Christie that we love you and if America hates you, F' America.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Keldogg beat me to it.. I wish she (Jessica) would stop.. just stop... let Christie wallow.. The field trip worked out the way that many (not all) viewers wanted... and Christie is on the block.

NOW .. BB GODS .. Please let Cliff win the POV!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole doesn't see what we see :-)

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
You are most welcome to join me Grooch and Jucylucy, too. One day in one of the live feeds chat, people were being mean about Christie. It went on and on with the Christie hate. I popped in and said I liked her, and then a whole chorus of folks said they did, too. It's sometimes hard for people to go against the majority. Sadly, the herd mentality lives on.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
NIcole is a sweet girl. but she really doesnt grasp all that goes on in the game.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I like Christie and want her to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am glad Christie thinks America hates her, maybe she will think about her actions, attitudes and how she comes across and try to change.... I don't think so but I can on;y hope.

I just think she needs to know what it feels like to be on the block and to be afraid. She has always acted like it is no big deal "it's a game", so now she knows how it feels to not be in control.

I just love it. And if it is between Kat, Christie and Cliff, I am just fine with Cliff going home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see what Analyse's punishment is, LOL. So now she can have the full experience as well!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, Tommy trying to figure out what to do to make it "the most fair", hahahahaha.... who told him BB was fair.

I had to mute, I sure would like a cam on Anaylse, Jackson and Holly for a few minutes, please.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Guess the other house guests got to watch the competition..(I'm guessing from HOH screen???) mentioned something about eggs and (production- they said Spencer) brought them more eggs...could it have been the egg/fence competition????

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If Christie wins veto I won't be heart broken if Kat leaves. That 3 has to be broken up. I also want Nick gone in the worse way. Kat and Nick are the 2 biggest rats in the house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Christie lost me when she had that meltdown when she thought Jack was going to put her on the block. She expected everyone to be ssooooooo upset.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is benefiting Tommy who can tell Kat she has to go up because Jackson has safety, and he can imply that to Cliff.

And to others who would question why he didn't put up Jackson... He wasn't going to, but now he cannot.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I do think that Kat is smarter than she lets on.. but listening to her talk to Tommy is hard. She doesnt finish a sentence or thought

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If Cliff and Kat are left on the block I'm afraid Cliff would go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat trying hard to stay off the block.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kat just told Tommy that she would be a vote to save Christie if Christie stayed on the block.. and Tommy said he'd think about that...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Mama.. I agree. when she thought Nick was going to put her us.. she lost it. It came off as so entitled.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess coming in. I may not last. No, she leaves. He loves her. He loves everyone. He is obsessed with everyone.He

Now she is back.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Now if everyone would tell Tommy that .. what is Tommy going to do???