TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I do find it interesting how Tommy zeroed in on getting Kat out. That she is the basis of the 3 different groups and it will weaken all of them. He is right, but at the same time, I will miss Kat because she is funny And I can listen to her talk, unlike some others.

He also is backing away from Christie. He knows she is ruining his game, but he still needs her. He has taken Sis under his wings. As far as we know he can trust her to keep her mouth quiet (unlike Christie) and Jack told her to trust and work with Tommy. Think she will do that as long as it benefits her game. Once she gets her feet sturdy with Jack being gone, i think she will strike out on her own. She always said she was always playing her own game and not Jacks. Who knows, maybe she was telling the truth.

I would just like to see Holly go for reasons I stated earlier, and Jess. Her speaking voice, cackles and constantly saying "like" drives me up the wall. Plus the fact that she would throw her alliance away in a heartbeat to be with the cool kids. She doesn't appreciate what she has.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Back!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie just said favorite houseguest. Ugh, she just think she is favorite.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh gosh.. I thought Jess was wearing a costume

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff says exhausted watching y'all.

Not him.

Sis said she had to try. It was hard.

Christie is really upset!!!!!

Nick and Sis say they sign use veto on her.

Stupid Stupid Stupid.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Think Christie up.. talking about HG choice. She is crying

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Christie came in third...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
So Christie lost and she is very upset. She said she was terrible and Sis was good.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie is on the block!!!!!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Please BB gods.. dont let her win veto

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
"him" won

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Jackson won safety.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy having a talk with Nick. This should be good.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This could not have worked out better.

HAHAHAHAH

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson won.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Looks like jackson won!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I manifested this! LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So put Holly up. :-)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy to Nick. : he has a good relationship with everyone. He doesnt fault him for it. Did he ever take Jacks pitch seriously? He heard that he told Jess no. Tommy wants to go to end with Nick. But they are not working with same people.

Nick says he is loyal to Tommy sis and Nicole

Tommy says he is going to have to put Kat Cliff up

Nick says he will get Christie off.

Tommy wants promise from Nick that .. He doesnt want Christie to go. He cant put Jackson up. He wants Kat out.

Now NIck throwing Cliff and Nicole under the bus. Nick says pick him for veto and he will take Christie off block

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lol Kell. I am out now what else is going on

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy telling Nick he is going to put Cliff and Kat up.

Ugh, Nick throwing Nicole's name out again. Nick badmouthing Cliff. (Guess he wants Kat to stay.)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
happy dance!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy talking to Nick to promise him on the vote. May have to put up an ally.

Tommy wants to go to the end with Nick, but they are working with different people.

Nick says he is loyal to Tommy, and Nicole.

Tommy wants Nick to promise Christie won't go.

Now that Jackson is safe, he has to put up Cliff and Kat, with Kat to go (which he was already doing, not Jackson).

Nick jabbering away, saying Cliff would put up Tommy and Christie with Tommy as target, that Nicole says people are afraid of Tommy.

Nick clearly will want Cliff out, not Kat.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick just said he'd like to go to final with Tommy.. Tommy mentions him/Nick/Christie/Sis as a final 4 ... Nick doesn't bring up Nicole... Please let either Cliff/Kat win POV....

Nick says he'll take off Christie.. that he WILL WIN POV...LOL! We know how that goes...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I personally cannot wait to see what Sis's punishment is.

Mom, christie is crying, Nick is now sucking up to Tommy, and promising to win veto to take Christie off the block.

Nick is throwing Cliff under the bus big time to Tommy.