TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm predicting Jackson, Christie & Sis for the field trip (hoping @ least.)

Mollie, I'm liking your idea. However, I wouldn't like three innocent people picked for the field trip. While I do agree about manipulation, please don't play with the votes this week, BB. Christie MUST go on the block on Tommy's HOH.

Tommy will know who lost the field trip before noms, right? In that case, you are right that it may change his noms.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Gonna be a short quick field trip I would guess. Maybe a trip to the 7-11.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Govols....the comp will be whomever finds the most watermelons wins!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want Holly up. :-)

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Holly, Jackson and Christie on the block in my dreams.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Actually, Christie going home on Tommy's HOH is a pretty fun thought.
I want this field trip to get on the bus and head out.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
I just watched BBAD...
Tommy and Christie sure can hide their relationship. Looking at Tommy's pictures,you would swear Christie doesn't know these people. She even asked Tommy if his Aunts were single and liked girls. Tommy responded: "no Chistie..sorry they're both married" (paraphrasing)
They're good.
I'd like to see his pictures.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I wish BB for "accidentally" include a pic of Christie at some party or something with Tommy & his Aunt.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I wonder how long the trip will be

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If only 3 are going on the field trip, I don't know why we can't have feeds on the other has who had to stay "home".

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agreed grooch

Debsshelties

06-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debsshelties a private message Print Post    
CBS probably does not want the viewers to know which 3 went on the field trip if the feeds are blocked so they have material for the TV show

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
They won't keep them off until after the show on Sunday. We'll know shortly after they come back who went.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
R we gonna have feeds this weekend? Because if so there is no reason to block feeds since the 3 went on a trip

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They should have allowed us to watch when the alien was in the house, too. Let us in on the fun.

Right now, I bet we are missing Tommy and Kat completely freaking out about this. (Unless Kat is on the trip.)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I wish real Vegas was still working there so we could get info

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Mom of Three, I was just thinking the same thing.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
We need any ther employee who likes to leak information 😂😂

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh no,,real vegas is gone? shoot

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm going to be interested in how this is going to go down this week- I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy tries to win POV so he can use it (depending on who the third nom is- and remember, usually when they have a 3rd nom via a comp or twist the rule is if that 3rd nom comes down, it isn't replaced, while if a HOH nom is taken down it is)..

And if 3 noms hold, it can take as few as 3 votes to boot someone (a 3-2-1 split), or at least force a tie..

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wilson, it will be interesting. If Christie or Sis are on the block via Field Trip and Tommy doesn't win Veto; he doesn't have the votes to save them.

Sadly, I could see foolish Nick taking Sis down if he wins Veto and she is the third nominee.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now that Jack is gone, I'm interested to see how she plays. Sadly, Nick is there. But I think she's onto his playing both sides and she is playing him. Only time will tell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sadly, Nick is foolish!

I have come to believe that he ruined the season for Bella, not the reverse. And hurt Sam's game.

And his being close to Nicole and blabbing about it, could hurt her game.

Sis has been playing Nick for awhile, before Bella was gone, Before Bella was nominated. When she was on The way out, she earned Sam and Nick that Sis was not good for their games. The shrugged and laughed.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Wow .. this is taking quite a long time!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Also- if Tommy has to replace a nom he could be very limited in his choices, as few as 4 people (10 left, HOH and 3 noms leaves 6, 1 will be immune via the Field Trip, and if the POV winner isn't that person they'd also be safe- that leaves 4 choices which may not be the best for his game, plus he could lose a vote he needs)