TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 08, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
18m
Cliff: This isn’t season 19, He (Jack) isn’t Paul. I won’t let It be, they (Squad) won’t let it be. 👏👏👏🙌 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
39m
Puppycam 11.02am for HOH lockdown/tech rehearsal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
52m
Cliff- Today is the day that we stop the cult of Jack. If I cant send him home today, I might as well pack up my bags and head straight out with Michie #BB21

Kat- Should I make a big deal about it and be like "no, please dont tell anyone"? Jess- "Please dont tell her. I will do anything" #BB21

Nick- God forbid he (Jack) goes, we are going to need Cliff to get the girls out. Analyse- He is not going to go for the girls. Nick- Oh, so he is going to go to Final 4 with Kat, Nicole and Jess? Analyse- Yes. Nick- No. Are you (e) ill? #BB21 (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I am die)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julie Chen @JulieChen
·26m
One Year ago we were celebrating our 20th season with #BB20. The reality is with #BBCeleb and #BBOTT this isn’t really our 21st season of the show, it’s the 24th time all in and #Chenbot has had many tuneups since season 1! 😂🤖 #TBT

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam Smith BB21 @bb21_sam
·8h
Fun fact: When Michie was on slop, he got mad at me for cutting up a watermelon in front of him 🙄🙄🙄 #givemeabreak #funfact #bigbrother21 #sendit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
one week: he started Saturday approx 9pm
Quote Tweet

Joyce N Grinstead
@jngrinstead
· 13m
Replying to @hamsterwatch
How much longer is he stuck in costume? Happy Birthday Tommy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·1h
So - Jacks plan was the expected flop. No preshow drama tonight. Jack shall go gentle into that good night. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Jack- This is me selling my soul to you. Kat- You dont have to sell your soul to me. I'm not the devil #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
22m
Jack told Nick Cliff said no, but he thinks he can still stir things up and stay, with his Kat scheme (which everyone knows about, and laughed their heads off about) 🍿

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
27m
Cliff thinks if they keep Jackson, he'll become a target going forward. He tells Jack he's too afraid of his game going forward. He can't take that chance.

Cliff has too much respect for Jack not to tell him.

Jack: I appreciate you being honest & letting me know. #bb21

Jack to Cliff: I appreciate you being honest with me going in. I'll figure it out when I come back.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
27m
Cliff told Jack he's "too afraid of his game" and can't vote to keep him, and said he has too much respect for him to blindside him with his vote #JuryManagement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Jack's kind of skewing his original plan, telling Kat that Jackson might drop the news that she knew about the flipped Cliff vote
(which everyone knows about)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
2h
They've agreed to let Jack know after lockdown! Nick and Cliff also agreed that Jack made a valid point about the girls possibly going after them if they made it to the end with Kat/Jess/Nicole! But Nick doesnt think Kat/Jess will get that far bc Kat has targets on her! #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h
Cliff and Nick are talking in the target room about the vote. Cliff tells Nick "It's the same shit" That he moved up one spot in the "pecking order" he's ahead of Christie.
Nick seems worried about not making the jump, wonders if they will come after them.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
29m
Kat- Jess has told me to vote whichever way is best for my game. Jack- If you stay here, I can go get Nick. Kat- Umm is it okay if I think about it a little bit? I didnt know that my vote counted this much, so now I'm a little bit nervous #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
25m
Jack tells Kat that they could blow this game up together. He just needs her on his team. Kat asks what happens when it get's down to the 5, if she is at the bottom. Jack says he would be gone by then. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
15m
Christie is now making up out of whole cloth (to Cliff) that Holly begged her to use her power to save Jackson (before Jess won POV obviously)
#BB21 #bblf

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·20m
A few moments later...
Christie says she feels so emotional today & it's not a surprise bc she's always emotional. She doesn't like anything unknown & there's weird energy.
Christie: Why is she so f'ing happy, Kat? I love you. #bb21

Jack to Christie: That might not have been the best thing to f'n say to her right then & there. I just offered her an alliance. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha..... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
· 20m
Kat ends the conversation with the same excuse every smart woman uses to get out of an uncomfortable talk with a man “I have to go do my hair” #BB21 #bblf

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 23m
Christie to Tommy- I feel so emotional. It's not a surprise, I'm always emotional. I just dont like anything unknown #BB21

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
·
16m
Posted 2:03pm: Christie tries to tell Cliff that Holly and Michie are not trustworthy. She tries to tell Cliff that Holly tried to get her to use her power against Cliff. Cliff says we all know things went down last week that affected everyone's game. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Jack- I just offered her (Kat) an alliance. She wants to take a second to go and do her hair, and have a moment. Christie- She is your last hope. Jack- Let's say we have a 5% chance. Tommy- 8 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
Kat retelling to Nicole "they tried to blackmail me" and her shocked response

and a pinkyswear they won't change their votes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·16m
#BB21
Tommy tells them Nick said he told Nicole he would vote whatever she voted. He says Jack should get Nicole.
Jack saying he wants to tell Kat he has something over her head and she could lose trust with Jess. He says it's all about losing trust with Jess.
Tommy-less is more

#BB21
Tommy says let the people start whispering on your behalf.
Jack-It's not looking good.
Tommy-what do you think?
SIs- I think Cliff is a f*cking idiot. I can't even look at him.
Cliff walks by.

#BB21
Jack tells Nick he gamed pretty hard and it is what it is. He tells him he gave Kat and alliance option.
Nick said he saw her talking to Holly.

#BB21
Cliff comes in to tell Sis what he told Jack. He says he knows it hurts her and he's sorry.
Sis -Okay
Cliff-It's a game and I hope you all know that.

CJ * Catty Jargon @CattyJargon
·13m
Sis: I'm so mad I'm shaking. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jacks's Inflamed Colon (FightClub) @squalo
·14m
I actually never thought about wearing a garbage bag to protect what I was wearing when I colored my hair till this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21
Jess asks Kat if she told him she wasn't voting for him (Jack).
Kat says she said it would be a last minute decision. It was awkward. Christie and Tommy were guarding the door. She said she was hoping Jess would come in and save her.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 9m
Tommy said he thought Nick's playing both sides..
Jack: "I'm *(e) leaving because I don't play (e) both sides... bunch of liars and (e) cheats!" (How are they cheating, just because they want to win as well)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12m
Jack to Analyse/Tommy- I cant even eat. I'm (e) starving and I am not even hungry. It's the dumbest (e) shit ever #BB21

Jack- Man, I'm stupid. I might be the dumbest player to ever play. Analyse- Dont say that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·8m
Jack tells Kat if she doesn’t vote for him, he would have to out her.

Kats reply, “ so you are saying if you go Jackson will tell Jess that I knew about the vote”.

🤣🤣🤣

Jacks face was like... wow. Yes, let’s go with that. That’s a much a better way to phrase this. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
#BB21
Kat-I feel like they tried to cast me like a diva. Like I'm high maintenance. Meanwhile I get a box color.
Jess says Holly's was a salon type hair dye and Kat's is from a CVS type store.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1m
Jack: Thinking about when I go out on the stage today, I'll reach down & give high fives to the studio audience. I might do that. Run around & give high fives.

·1m
#BB21
Holly-I haven't done your make up yet.
Jack-maybe we can do it in jury. Or maybe I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can do it then.
Holly-Do we think there will be a battle back.
Christie-Nick swears there will be but you know we don't know sh*t.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 6m
#BB21
Sis-I have no reason to put up HOlly
Christie says she wonders if she should win HOH and try to work with Holly and Michie
Sis - do you know if they still want to work together?
Christie says she has no idea
Sis says she should figure it out before

#BB21
Sis-what do you think Kat is going to do.
Christie-I don't think she's going to play
Sis-why
Christie-I don't know. I need to talk to her.

#BB21
Jack, Nick and Jackson sharing watermelon.

#BB21
Jack says he can't wait to say he's tired of fakeness in this house.
Jackson says don't pull this outside of the house.
Jack-What?
Jackson- break my trust.
Jack says he did ruin their games.
Jackson says everyone's game.
Jackson tells him he loves him.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post