TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2019 users admin

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Where in the world do you find the interviews with Julie and the evictee?

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Ok thank you Bon. Guess that trip will have to be tomorrow then or Tommy won’t know who he can or can’t nominate.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Kat- Nicole told me that Nick told her that he has a feeling that Tommy is going to put up me and Cliff. Christie- When did she say that? Kat- Just now #BB21

Why does Kat do stuff like this ?? Why use Nicoles name? Nicole has done nothing but have her best interests in mind.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
World.. I love and welcome the different opinions. That is what makes things exciting and that is how we learn and grow. Always good to see things from another's perspective. .. I just think the name calling isnt necessary. And, yah know, he may not be the sharpest tool in the drawer, so he isn't going to get the anchor position at CNN, but he is doing his best to provide for his family.

All good

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kat has been on my "fav" list from almost the beginning of the show. Her intense paranoia and self preservation mode and then absolutely giving up Nicole, in a conversation to Christie irritates me. She is falling off my list .

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Extended interview:

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/X8oMkOMHZpIPNIpeToZt3DsvhZyPg_4r/julie-chen-moonves-interviews-bb21-s-latest-evicted-houseguest/

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did BB really send a pic of Christie's ex in Tommy's basket (His Mom & Aunts? ) Hah, hah! Christie needs to get HOH and get the same picture. Dare ya, BB.

Christie being quieter than usual and biting her nails.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
So disappointed in Kat, but not surprised. I don't want her to get out of this betrayal.

Nick can go home ASAP.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Cricket, Nick can go next for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That about Kat, but this is nothing new. When she went off the other night on Jack she decided it was her place to broadcast his Jess, Nicole and Cliff had felt marginalized. That was not something for her to reveal.

In this new case, Nicole, Cliff and Jess need to learn that Kat is Voice of America and tell her less..

Cliff expects to go up,

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And, yep.. If Christie doesn't get out on the block, Nick would be great to lose..

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I want Jackson gone .. please!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy wants to put up Kat and Cliff. He wants Kat to go. He might consider taking Cliff off and put up Nicole as a pawn.

He wants the 6 to act like they are still broken up.

He wants to weaken Nick.

He wants to turn Jess against Kat.

He does not want Nick in the RD with Kat, Jess, Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick told Sis that he thought Tommy would put up Kat and Cliff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is next to go see Tommy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy loves Cliff. (Tommy told Christie that he will say Kat and Cliff are otb because they are good with everyone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff says he had a vision of working with Tommy and Christie.

Willing to make a deal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy denies working with Christie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is worried that Cliff is pissed. (He is correct). Cliff asks advise from Tommy..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy says Cliff is not public enemy #1. He may have
to nominate Cliff, but you won't be the target. Do not want you to go home and would like to work with you, would be honored to stand at the end with you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff's lips are sealed.

Tommy says if Cliff goes on the block tomorrow, he will try to get him off.

Cliff is fine, if he is on or off the block, even if he goes homd, they will be ok.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff says he likes the girls, but they are tight, tried to spend time with them, but he is alone.. (Nice job of Nicole, Jess and Kat under that bus, Cliff).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat..

She says she will tell him whatever.

Last week was rough, both say.

She feels somewhat guilty, not sure if it was right for her gane, but was right for Jess.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She never sees voting him out, unless he screws her over.