TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 08: Archive through August 08, 2019 users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Jack must have read Art of the Deal.

doubt Jack read that cause the man that is about has been very successful....Jack not so much

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I will vote Kat AFP for this. 😂

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kat: it's pretty close. I mean everybody has won something, right. Except for Nicole. and oh, yeah Sis".

Nobody remembers poor Sis :-)

He wants an answer now. She wants to "marinate" on it.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I think it's that while they are sending someone out of the game, they don't want to add insult to injury by blindsiding them on live TV. It assuages their guilt.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kat says "I didn't realize that I actually had to think about this. There's just so many things to think about now".

I am crying laughing.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jack promises Kat he won't put her up at final 5 .. think Kat .. he is planning on throwing that comp.. so that someone else will put you up.. He does plan on voting you out at at least 5.. if not sooner...

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff was being mindful of fact that jack will be going to jury

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
"I didn't know anybody had any dirt on me"

Jack says he doesn't want to get into the position where Jackson/Holly could use this against her.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
But .. we will never have that "Dustin" face ever again... :-(

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
"It's tricky. Also I need to go do my hair"

LOL

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I think Kat is a strong female and she is doing a good job a playing unsure and weak.

Jack says he is afraid that Jackson and Holly will use information and leverage it against her...that is why she should keep Jack over Jackson

Kat...I have to go do my hair and get ready...I'll go talk to Nick and we can reconvene later

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Surprise!

Christie is crying!

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Yes Boberg, as fun as a blindside is to viewers it's not the best move for a player once they are sending people to jury.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jack has now cornered Nicole in the storage room.. she has to realize that she is last on his list... come on Nicole.. tell him to "just enjoy the time he has left in the house"...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now, Christie is crying to Cliff. She's worried about what's going to happen to her.

Cliff said he told Jack that he scares him too much. He's not playing for 6th place

Christie says she wishes Cliff could see the loyalty in Jack that she sees.

Christie says she doesn't want him to do anything he doesn't want to, but she knows that Jackson and Holly are not trustworthy. She admits that she wanted to put Jackson up because she doesn't trust him.

Cliff says at this point, Michie is just a tool. Says he is voting Jack out.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kat has saved Nicole in the storage room.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sis is upset. Probably sad because she never got her orgasm.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
this is where Jack totally fails.

Tommy asked if Jack had talked to Jess. Jack goes, no, she isn't a vote.

Tommy reminds him of the tie breaker.

Duh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole! Do not fall for Nick and his crap!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What is Nick saying I can not understand him grrrrrrr

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack thinking about telling the blackmail "info" on Kat to Nicole.

I double dog dare him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy just told Jack to not scream, but let the people whisper in your behalf.

Nick is whispering so fast to Nicole. Hard to understand.

Nicole tells us she wants the side to know she is on their side but doesn't want the other side to know she is on that side.

And then burns her shirt with the iron.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sis hates Cliff. "I'm so mad, I'm shaking".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick whispering to Kat. Jess there too.She is trying to separate Kat's hair from her extensions while touching up rpots.

Cliff says she (Christie) is furious because Cliff won't vote to save Jack. Cliff says that he thinks Nick spun it that HE wanted to save Jack but Cliff ruined it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tommy asks Jack if he has any more plays.

Jack: "I wish I did".

Sounds like they finally see the handwriting on the wall. Unless, he says, Kat comes through.

Narrator: Kat will not come through