TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 07, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie settles back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 21 Updates @BB21Updates
·
16m
Jack threatening to out Kats game if she doesn’t vote for him seems like it would only seal his fate even more...

#BB21 HOH crew talking about My Strange Addictions... Specifically the air freshener episode.. Tommy says Pandora's Box (he was sleeping) and everyone cracks up. They're now talking about @RachelEReilly's Pandora's Box and how it was the whole reason Rachel stayed.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1m
Jackson- I have a good speech for Thursday. Holly- If you want to run it by me... Jackson- I dont need to run it by you. I know it's good. You can hear it on Thursday with everybody else #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, hahahaha... EvelDick @EvelDick
·
41m
If I was in the house with Jackson...
I'd just smash every (e) watermelon they put in there, right in front of him, just to watch him lose his (e) mind.
I'd be the first one in the storage room, every (e) day and would smash every (e) damn watermelon in there
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Jack and Christie having a meeting in the boat room..
Christie saying she's having a hard time with this week.. She can't grasp how people don't see things her way, but that's her issue. Jack tells her that he Christie and Tommy are the strongest three left. Both are scared

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Christie: I don't know if I should use the info against Holly (that she told C to use her power to F Jess) but then I worry it won't work and it will make everything worse.
Jack: that's what I worry about too.
Christie: If anything I should tell Cliff because it effects him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess@JesikaMae28
·7h
I’d dump every liquid, toss cereal, and smash the watermelons! #bb21
Quote Tweet

[SMEG] #BB21@girlsmeg
· 7h
Kat: Just wait till we do hide the veto.
Christie: I can't. That's disgusting.
Cliff: I think we outta come up with some ground rules.
Kat: Yeah. Anyone spills milk..
Holly: No milk on the floor.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wait until he finds out about Tommy and Christie.. #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h
#BB21 Jack: if I stayed and won HOH I would put Kat and Holly up and say you two (e) know each other. Enough said. This is going to work, we just need to stay on the right path. We can't let anyone know what we're doing. Kat is already paranoid AF.

#BB21 Jack telling Sis that he's going to (e) Kat's game up.. "This is (e) awesome!".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
17m
Jackson/Holly talking about how Jack has good rapport with everyone in here but Sis couldn't care less about more than half of them

Holly: "she doesn't have much of a relationship with anybody. She doesn't do much.. You and I are better because we are more balanced" #BB21

Kat says how annoying it is that people are sucking up to Jess now that she is HOH
Holly: "do you think she sees through it?"
Kat: "I dont know if she does, and I don't want to be the one to tell her and hurt her feelings" #BB21

Jackson tells Kat that her skin looks clear and really good
Holly agrees and says she looks really pretty right now #BB21

Holly/Jackson asks Kat who was all up in the HOH room that she is talking about
she says "Christie, Tommy, Jack, Nick..."
Holly gets upset because she said she got crucified herself being up there the other day because they thought she was making "new deals"
Kat:

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·11m
Kat to Holly/Jackson about the others (Christie/Tommy/Jack/etc):
"why is it ok for them to feel free to come and go as they please but then I get worried about it looking sketch when I do something" #BB21

Kat tells Holly/Jackson that Tommy must be getting information from someone, maybe "Nick or Nicole" from things he has said about thinking Holly is trying to make deals #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12m
Jackson- You should make it look like Jack is staying, and then flip the vote on them. Kat- We are all saying that it is a very last minute decision. That's what we are always told. Jackson- I would steer them towards you want to keep Jack. Kat- It gets so risky #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
10m
Jackson: "if they think for 1 second that I'm just gonna hop on board, let everything be hunky dory, forget that they all threw me under the bus, that Jack turned on me twice, Christie has been coming after me for a month....how stupid do they think I am?" #BB21

Jackson says he wants Christie GONE next week #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
8m
Jack/Nick in the pool area
Jack tells Nick he "is SO excited for tomorrow morning. like, new lease on life."
Nick tells him he thinks his plan could actually work (throwing Kat under the bus for knowing about Cliff vote flip few weeks back) #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12m
Kat- I want Tommy gone. Holly- Me too. Kat- But I think Christie is a little more dangerous. Holly- Tommy needs to go right behind her #BB21

Kat- I think that they think that they for sure have Cliff's vote. I think they think that they have Nick's vote. Honestly, I dont know. Nick is skeeving me out. Holly- Me too. Kat- Tommy is getting information from somebody, and it has to be Nick...or Nicole #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Jackson to Holly/Kat- Win the double eviction, put Christie on the block next to Sis, and send her ass home. It also guarantees that Christie will go home rather than people wishy washy on Tommy or Christie. I want Christie gone #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
Jackson tells Kat/Holly they should all go downstairs

Holly to Kat before going down:
"I want to work with people I respect and I don't want to be seen like someone who is going between sides. Essentially what Nick is doing..."

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·11m
Holly to Jackson/Kat- It worries me if Nick were to win cause I have no idea how he would go, like who he would even target. He might get sucked in by them and go after us. Eventually Nick is going to have to choose sides #BB21

Kat to Holly/Jackson- It's a thing that Christie and Jack made up the first week. They are the ones that ensure "let's do a house vote". Everyone always thinks it's going to be a house vote. It's a way to keep them safe and also alienate other people and make them targets #BB21

Holly to Kat- I would rather play with people who I respect. I just really worry about getting caught up and playing both sides, essentially what Nick has been doing. I dont know if I should do it on my own or work with y'all as a mole #BB21

Kat- If someone has a photographic memory, that would be the comp to win. Jackson- That was literally studying photographs. Holly- Maybe Christie is lying about it. Kat- There is no way that she had a photographic memory #BB21

Holly to Kat- I want to go after Christie first cause (e) her. I'm sick of playing Christie's version of Big Brother. Christie should have played in that sheep herder comp cause that's what she is doing #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
Kat tells Holly that if she trusts Sis, Holly should go to her and tell her that she doesn't want to work with Tommy/Christie anymore but still wants to work with Sis...to make a final 2 with her

#BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m
Holly to Kat- Her (Christie's) obnoxious chewing that everyone has commented on, and she is aware of, she doesnt even try to fix it. It doesnt matter cause we are living in Christie's world. Why would she try to be considerate? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Kat- When I won veto, did you hear Christie making excuses on why I won and she didnt? She was saying "I was really manifesting". B(e), you would not have won. You didnt see the piece because you were dumb. Holly- She makes an excuse for everything and blames the universe #BB21

·7m
Holly says Christie's attitude is bad, that she doesn't even notice when other people are talking "she just starts speaking!" and that Christie doesn't even realize other people exist #BB21

Holly: "and her (Christie) obnoxious chewing! that everyone has commented on! she's aware of! she doesn't even TRY to fix it! because it doesn't matter, we are living in Christie's world! why would she do anything to be nicer or more considerate?"

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.49pm... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
Jack has rescheduled his blackmail scheme again, to after dinner tonight .. maybe we can have nice things after all 🙌

Jacks mances on all feeds again.. Jack's still debating which order to meet with whom, and when

·1h
Jack and Sis where just having A convo but Sis forgot her bagel is in the oven lol 😂 #BB21 Jack was starting off talking about planting more mistrust between Christie and Jackson

#BB21
Christie-we had a good talk this morning
Sis-was it about you two
Christie-not really. I almost wish she would come to me personally about whatever her issue was. Did she say what it was to you?
Sis-no

#BB21
Tommy-I'm just trying to stay out of everything.
SIs-what did you and Nick talk about?
Tommy-Nothing. I was up there listening to music and he came in.

#BB21
Sis-After having your talk with Jackson do you still feel like you have to win HOH.
Christie says she feels like she kind of has to, but she is going to trust the universe and see what kind of comp it is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21
Holly asked Kat if she told people where her stuff was in case of double eviction.
Kat said her stuff was still in her suitcase.
Jackson said She get's away with everything. They're not supposed to have suitcases and she gets to sleep in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
4h
Christie- I'm sure we'll have some haters but nothing major. Nothing life-changing or job-losing. I mean as far as we've seen, everyone's been cool and kept it- but you never know what can come up from before

Oop post-show is gonna be more fun than the whole season

#BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2h
Jackson: "then you just get Bullwinkle himself"
Holly: "I was just gonna say, what do I get?"
Jackson: "that, whenever you want"
Holly: "I'll take it"
Jackson: "gee thanks.. that's all I've got!"
#BULLWINKLE

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Jack's unsure of the order of how he goes about this. If he should do a 1st round, then a 2nd round with everyone.

The 1st round would be general today & the last one's with Kat. The next morning he hits Nicole & Cliff with the "bizniss" #bb21

Sis says if it were her, she'd rather know tonight, so she could think on it. She suggests he ask Christie, Tommy & Nick.

Jack is going to offer Cliff & Nicole deals. He'll offer Nicole a 3 week deal. 3 evictions. #bb21

Jack: I can't wait to f'n bury her.

Christie talks about tweezing before leaving the room.

Jack: You mind if I just jump ship now? Can I just jump ship? Sure Christie go do what you want.

Sis: She annoys TF outta me. I can't do it.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Jackson to Nicole- In the event of a double eviction, there are a few people on my radar. I think we have the same people on our radars. You are about as far down on the people I have in mind. You are probably 11 out of 11 other than Holly #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
John - #BB21
@J_PopCultureFan
·
2h
Christie seems more upset over the prospect of losing Jack than Analyse. lol Analyse is probably tired of being woken up in the morning by Jack as he humps her like a bunny rabbit.

#bb21 #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB21
@BBUS2019
·
2h
Jessica said no matter what happens, she still wants Jack to go home tomorrow night. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Cliff's reporting the two Jacks pitches to Nicole
he told Nicole the terms of Jack's deal, and said "I'm not doing it" #bykta

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
51m
Analyse- If you are (e) bullshitting me and feeding me this shit, and I end up finding out, do you understand how devastated I will be? You are laughing. Are you? Nick- I swear to God. I swear on anything. I'm loyal to you, Tommy, Nicole. That's it #BB21

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
How can Nick be loyal to members of BOTH sides?!