TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Your DR Honoring Favorite Past HG

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Your DR Honoring Favorite Past HG users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Jessica's DR last night where she made a phone call that was to Jack from the jury house, reminded me of Dr. Will's (and boogie's) phone call DRs and I thought it might be fun if we had a thread where we pretended to be a HG and did a DR that honored a favorite past houseguest. I'll start:

I have masterminded the eviction of my foe in the house....I go to the DR and say " In honor of the fabulous BB6 Janelle Pierzina…..bye bye *itches!", "Now let me go put some bananas on top of the fridge so they will ripen"

Come On...give it a try... I know you can do better than mine.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: