TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 08: Archive through August 08, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Now Jack is going to offer Cliff FIVE weeks of safety. He thinks Nick might have leaked about the Nick/Cliff alliance.

Kat is now his target next week...hah, hah.

Yep, Keldogg, he's going to threaten Kat tomorrow after he touches base with Cliff. He & Tommy are setting up a time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
HOH all laughing @ Jack. All going over their Jack offers. Good times.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cliff spilling the tea....tells Kat Jack thinks he has something on her and will threaten her with it.

Kat had just said Jack wanted to talk with her tomorrow.

Here comes Tommy to get info.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Damn I sure hope the blackmail attempt is on the feeds!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am at the point where I dont believe anything Nick says til he does it.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Did Jack just make Sis go upstairs? He is wandering around, it's hysterical that just two weeks ago he was king..lol

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Poor Jack has no friends lol

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Cliff is telling Kat & the gals about Jack's blackmail scenario. He told Kat Jack would think this info would split Kat/Jess. Upon hearing it, Kat says:

"Oh Jack oh no"......so fricken funny!

Jess says: That's blackmail?

Basically, Cliff is telling Kat that Jack also outed Kat as a mole.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kat says she going to say: "No, Jack...please don't tell anyone!"

I read a twitter a couple of days ago that Kat joked she was going to start a rumor that Christie & Tommy know each other. Oh geez. Hope she does.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, Kat should have come completely clean with CLiff and company. She did know about the flip and that the plan was for her to vote to keep Cliff and blind side Nick and Bella. There was no real harm to admit to it but say how happy she is now that she is with people who appreciate her.
Saying she only new the day of eviction was a lie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson says this is a firecracker compared to the bomb he might drop. Cliff, Kat and Nicole just told Jackson and Holly about Jack's threat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson is morally conflicted about the bomb. He has told Holly in case she needs it later (she doesn't seem to be as excited as he is about it).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess must. be in the DR. Oops no she is talking to Tommy, who must be making a pitch to Jess.

Sis comes in and Jess offers the HOH toilet (which would damper the great fun upstairs)

Jess cackled and is not talking in circles to Tommy.

Sounds like she is AGAIN airing last grievances about not being in the big alliance.

I feel insulted that she seems to dismiss her current alliance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Jess tell Sis the votes are still up in the air..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The giddy three are downstairs, Kat being loud. Jess seems urritated, but then really cackles.

Tommy hugs her. He loves her SO MUCH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And here is Christie. 😠

And she buys Jess and says girl after my own heart. Jess eating it up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now Cliff is being giddy.

Jack is in bed with Sis, looking grim.

He sends Sis out to see where Nicole and Kat are. He says Jess is sleeping alone.

Is his plan to talk to Jess again?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The morning (mourning?) of eviction and all through the house .. not a creature is stirring (well maybe ants and bugs..) ..The House Guests are all snuggled down in their beds.. while visions of fame dance in their heads....

BB Gods: Please send Jack out tonight ... followed by Christie the next eviction .. and then either Jackson or Holly ... take your pick.. I'd love to see "The 6" totally demolished..and scramble some .. the first part of the season was predictable... they are the reason I haven't watched a single episode ... but you did get me back in the fold this week on the feeds because you changed their plans from day one. Thank you!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey said about Jess:

I feel insulted that she seems to dismiss her current alliance.

I sooo agree with you on this line. I believe she would have dropped her current alliance in a heartbeat this week if they had asked her to join it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Need love your little "Mourning" piece. Jack has but mere hours until he takes the walk of shame. So begins the demise of the gang of six.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Watermelon PSA:

If eaten in reasonable amounts, watermelons should produce no serious side effects. If you eat an abundance of the fruit daily, however, you may experience problems from having too much lycopene or potassium. ... Though watermelon's sugar is naturally occurring, watermelon is still relatively high in sugar."

Now I want some watermelon. HA! In normal amounts though.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
here's my thing with the watermelon...It really makes your bowels explode..I'm southern,,we do eat lots of watermelon,,and the going joke has now and always will be,,,don't eat watermelon too far from the outhouse..So,,Why is Jackson, stil, always so full of sh?t

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Anybody know what time Jack's blackmail appointment is?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Good news for DirecTV/Uverse subscribers- they've settled the dispute with CBS, so those who were blacked out should be back up today before the live show...

https://deadline.com/2019/08/cbs-att-strike-carriage-deal-ending-blackout-on-directv-services-1202664311/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, I did wonder about that uh...problem, but haven't heard Jackson mention it. And you know that he would, since HG generally share their bathroom issues freely.

So, you are correct, he is full of it.