TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 07: Archive through August 07, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, that’s about how I felt when I heard Jess talking about being a motivational speaker—-A. Public. Speaker. It can’t get more ironic! Posters here take turns “having” to listen to her, and some even have to consume libations before they can handle her voice, and her WORDS... and her rambling train of thought with zero complete sentences!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Can we Postmate dinner to them right now, so we can get this show on the road?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I just heard Cliff talking to Nick, and saying that it's not just 1st and 2nd that gets extra money, but also 3rd and 4th. HUH?

Also, Cliff is talking about deal with Nick, saying he's going to "weigh" it over. I hope he's just saying this because he knows that Nick is spilling to the other side, because he swore to Jackson and Holly that he was keeping him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack just made an appointment to talk to Kat later this evening....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
and now Nick is reporting everything that Cliff said back to Jack!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nick tells Jack he might need to push it a bit more...whatever that means.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is Nick insane? He knows Jack is going home.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
AND now Cliff walks in to see Nick and Jack whispering to each other LOL.

Nick did leave out the part where Cliff and Nick agreed that it still would probably be best to vote out Jack, because they would be low on the totem pole.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
OMY...Jack can't stop himself; he's telling Cliff about his 'play' with Kat.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
NOW Jack is talking to Cliff that he has an idea of how to talk to Kat. Telling him that Kat knew about Cliff being voted out, and that she never told Jess about the vote, so he's going to bring to light and doesn't know if and when to play it, but he wants to build trust with Cliff so he's telling him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
"it's a little bit blackmailish".

LOL

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kat knew about your vote (to Cliff.) She knew about the vote; she never told Jess.

Cliff: But she voted to keep me.

Jack: She voted with that side of the house, but she knew you were going.

Cliff: Huh & tells Jack it would only drive Kat away if he says anything to her. (Listen to him Jack)

Now Jack is saying what he's telling Kat is a little bit blackmailish and timing is everything.

Jack talking to Cliff to build trust with him.

Cliff tells him he's been thinking about it (Hah, hah...earlier Cliff said he was going to play both Jack & Jackson today)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, Sis also observed Nick whispering with Jackson/Holly earlier. He's is so going to get caught and it can't happen soon enough.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now I have to follow Cliff to see if he gives anybody a heads up about this convo.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie has now trapped Cliff.

I'm going with Cliff is toying with Jack, because just an hour ago, he promised Jackson his vote, which he never came close to with Jack.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did the same thing Keldogg, but Christie nailed Cliff in a one on one after Jack told her he had a good convo with Cliff.....ah gee.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is listening to Christine's spiel right now while Jackson is talking to Jess.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kittens.. Seriously??? While Jackson is talking to Jess...??????

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kel....Nick has to be toying with Jack too because he also committed again today with voting Jack out, but why oh so over the top toying?

I think Tommy is also voting Jack out because he told Nick he wanted to vote the same as him I believe meaning with the house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Of course Cliff is going to play them. He's getting a lot of info out of them. He can try to figure out what the truth is about what everyone has done in the past.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Geesh! Kitty cam because of the show. I can watch the show and the feeds at the same time.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I wonder if its the halfway party?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The only time feeds are blocked are on Thursday show.. for eviction.. maybe it is the halfway party..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:14 pm
Can we Postmate dinner to them right now, so we can get this show on the road?

Can we add a side of salmonella, to speed things up?

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
ROFLOL