TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 07: Archive through August 07, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And now Cliff is telling Nicole about the deal that Jack pitched to him.

Nicole "Who is he, God?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is now spilling the beans to Nicole.

P.S. I think Cliff thinks he has a final 3 with Jackson and Holly. Or he just wants Jackson to think that Cliff thinks that. Keep Jackson from targeting him and Cliff will front stab him the first chance he gets.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff telling Nicole where he stands in Jacks order of important people. Nicole wonders where she is on Jacks list. Cliff replies shes not even on it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Jack is going to campaign to Holly next, but first stopping to tell Jessica that he's crazy about her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why did bb switch off the Cliff/Nicole convo. I wanted to hear their thoughts on Jess.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
probably to pick up the Jack campaign, so they can show it tomorrow.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dear BB Gods,

Please send Holly home next. I want her gone.

Thank you,

Grooch

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Jack will be expecting Sis, and Holly walks in...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack told Holly that the Six Shooters is the greatest alliance ever.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
c'mon Jack, you're on a roll. Time to go talk to Kat!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And now we have Nicole and Jess talking about Jack's offer to Cliff.

They are talking about where he has placed them in the pecking order.

I would recommend Jack never run for public office, because he's not very good at campaigning.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jacks a busy boy.

Now he has Nick cornered, asking him how many weeks he should offer to Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That was a pretty funny conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jack thinks he’s making deals all over the place. It is pretty hilarious!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The least he could do before leaving is to give Sis an orgasm....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What happened to his love tent he as making?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nick tells Jess that Jack is trying to swing votes. Jess says he is promising everybody a spot in his alliance. Nick says I know.

This will be going back to Jack that people are on to him. Maybe that will speed up the blackmail scheme!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Fish Watch:

They think Jack has eaten Nicole.

HAHAHAHA

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
So much action! Someone way upthread thought it's a bad season. Maybe it's the low calibre of HGs as BB players but this has been fascinating. Either they're all lying, all undecided, or the best close-to-the-vest players EVER!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Oh, haven't seen it posted but Jackson claimes tht he ATE the cookie dough, used the mouthwash, and was only out to mess with people's minds in an emotionally charged house.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole is telling Kat about the offer Jack made to Cliff.

She's pissed!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Carochar, who did Jackson tell that? I saw him tell Jack that in the storage room a couple of weeks ago.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly was telling Jackson that she came on this show to be an inspiration to young women.

I'm kind of speechless about that comment. I think she was referring to how words matter and people shouldn't be talking bad about others in the house. But I just can't get the thought of her screwing Jackson 24/7 out of my brain.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Earlier today, after his shower, Jack told Sis he wasn't going to talk to Kat until after dinner. Something about Jackson came up in their convo. Is he planning on also outing something Jackson said to Kat?

Are they having the halfway party tonight? Will that mean we won't get to see him talk to Kat? Any chance he'll do it before the party?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If Carochar is saying is what Jack thinks will blow Kat away, I'm pretty sure Jack told the group in the HOH too.

Jack is such an epic fail....I just can't stop laughing and it's not with him, it's AT HIM.