TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 07: Archive through August 07, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
LOL, Keldogg. Thanks, Nana.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I worry because Jess is so involved in being a cool kid and basking in attention that Jack and Nick are moving in on Nicole. I still think she will stick to her vote, hopefully. I think Cliff will for sure.

Tommy is playing the same game of pretending he might vote Jack out, while the pretend they are not.

Kat is a loose cannon. Her going off on Jack about her friends all feeling left out was not here to tell and gave Jack the words to use to pretend to make amends.

Hope he has no success.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If Nick does not vote out Jack he will be dead to the Cliff Angels group. He gave Jess his word he would vote with them. It won't save Jack anyway, but he could be just that stupid to do it.

Again, for a supposed psychologist, he always seems to pick the wrong people to be with. It's interesting. He gets on the right path for 5 min. and then boom....he's off to the wrong path again.

Jack is going no matter what. They've got Holly, Cliff, Kat & Nicole and Jess would break a tie and send Jack home.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Come on - I took this week off. GET UP! It's 10 a.m. and I've been waiting hours for this. I know it's Wednesday but it's a Wednesday when something might happen. Grrrr.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly is already debating where to go next week. She wants Christie out in the worst way but it the other side wins she could turn back.

Nicole has defended Nick to her side, but hopefully he would be dead to her if he voted to keep Jack.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Late last night the HoH gals were discussing all this. Nicole was calming recapping Jack’s attempt to sway her vote. She said he “used” what he knows about her: her loyalty/honesty/fairness, to try and keep him. She said she just let him talk, couldn’t believe he thinks it would work... she and Kat were trying to get Jessica to see the REAL Christie... Jess said she finds it so hard to think of Christie as a liar/schemer because she always talks about love/light/energy/manifesting... Kat said “I HATE that word, ‘manifest!l”. They seemed to be making headway, they were giving Jess many examples of Christie’s shadiness... Jess was EXTREMELY saddened to learn how the gr8ful tribe used the “gratitude circle” to troll/poke fun at the “bottom feeders. Kat said “that’s why they smiled/laughed every time they said ‘grateful’ And because they made US say it!” She said Sis would always say “I’m so GRATEFUL” a few times and smile... but I guess she wouldn’t list the things she was grateful for, like the others did. Kat is very salty about Sis! Jess kept saying she can’t believe they would make fun of them like that...

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Good to know Cali -- it takes a jackhammer to get Jess to open her eyes. Loyalty doesn't always equal blind enamor. Watching the gratitude circle, even last night's, was sad because the smirkiness the Gr8ful group exuded. Mocking best describes it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cali, thanks!!!! I couldn't stay up to hear what Nicole reported.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is just so thirsty to belong, and doesn't see that she sort of riders her true friends for someone like Christie. She and Christie share the bad habit of talking over, interrupting others and being me-centric.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole was very calm, then she started laughing and saying they should all use “grateful” in their talks with Jack or in their goodbye messages... it was really cute!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I so hope that they all include 'grateful' in their goodbye messages. That would be epic!

"I'm grateful to have known you, and I'm grateful that you're gone now" would be perfect.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
You know that when Jack leaves Nick is going to forget all about Bella and finally have the girlfriend he wanted in the house. Analyse's only game is having a man in the house so she will be a willing participant.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tommy is now telling Nick he wants to vote how he's voting (evict Jack) to stay in good with Jackson. Obviously he realizes there is no hope of Jack staying, but will he let Jack still threaten Kat?

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
How come Jackson thinks only Jack did something wrong.
Why does Jack keep acting like he was the only one to blow up the 6 ?
Both have equal guilt and both should go asap.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Blackmail party has been postponed til tomorrow. Somebody find Tommy and have him work it to move back to today please.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I so agree with this, Pattie.

Jackson was the one who got Jack all riled up over Sam telling him Christie was in on Cliff's nominations of the two of them, and of Holly and Kat knowing each other. That was the catalyst for the demise of the 6.

Jackson will never take responsibility for it.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Jackson will never admit wrongdoing. Everyone else is wrong in his eyes IMHO.

Jack & Jackson's private talk was good but boulstered Jack's hope that he'll win the buy-back comp and they'll be reunited in this house (though the jury house will be amazing!) Cuz they're going to Vegas, baby, when this is over!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Dear bb God's,,,please don't schedule a battle back...please don't, cause production will make sure he wins,,,just let him go..please let jack go, with no chance to come back inside. Amen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The grateful thing is delicious, but Jack will be a jury member...

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dang it! I cleared my calendar for the stupid blackmail party.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont think production wants Jack anywhere the winners circle. If the numbers are short, I would think they would have a non counting week before a jury battle back

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Does Christie even have a sister?

If she did...she has to be dead by now.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie is such a liar I cant

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why r all cams on Christie and Jackson I can’t listen to Christie anymore

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, great. Jack said he was going to do it around 3, but now he's going to do it right after dinner.

Will we even have feeds then? I guess it's one more thing we don't get to watch.