TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Quick Questions: Archive through August 06, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7mjn1Te98

from BB Spoilers on you tube. Can someone figure out what Jack's tattoo is?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo...I thought one of you all might have witnessed it...but probably while feeds were blocked.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Angel!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Was there an episode tonight?
If so, why does the ep. 18 thread not at all look like it's narrating a show?? EDITED TO ADD: Ok I get it. Just a different format than I am used to.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I have a question. What is it with face masks?

I've lived 60 years and never bought a take home face mask. Now it seems like every single reality show I watch, people are wearing them.

Someone enlighten me. What am I missing?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
1) something to do !!
2) house has such extreme temperatures, the skin gets dry.
Masks are great moisturizers for the skin. Feels so good when they come off.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I tried those "goopy" masks which covers your entire face and the goop freaks me out. I prefer the clay masks that you spread on with your fingers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Karuuna... social media has taught them that they must use them, no other reason why they are so popular IMO.

Although I will say I like those eye things that Brandi, CBB, taught me to use on the feeds.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the answers!

I just think I should get one, just to try it! LOL. All those reality "stars" can't be wrong, right? Would have no idea what to buy tho.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what the "truth bomb" is that Jack plans on dropping ??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did they ever announce have nots?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not this week.

Too much going on with the punishments.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
No have nots this week.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Does Jackson wear contacts? Wondering if he needs the glasses.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Before Jack leaves, I hope someone has figured out the tattoo on his shoulder that he covers up.
I posted a video above to see if anyone could figure it out.
Thanks.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
why is Jess acting like she has some decision to make, isn't the veto meeting over and she didn't use it?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Wasn't she all about, "Don't disrespect the HOH and use the veto"? Maybe she feels the voters are waiting to see who she puts her stamp of approval on before the vote out this week. And, admittedly, it's a pretty tough choice who to send out first!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Govols, I found this on primetimer, it is about the one on his arm, I find this interesting

Have you noticed Jack's tattoo on his left forearm? The one that looks as though it might be in Hebrew, but that's really just a stylized font? (That's not an ayin, it's just a y.) You might have had trouble reading it (it reads "KNOW YOUR WORTH") for two reasons:

1) the font, and

2) it's inked as a reverse image; in other words, it's only easily readable when viewed in a mirror.

Yes, Jack went to all the trouble of getting a tattoo so he could flex in front of mirrors and read his affirmation. Because getting a Post-It and sticking it to the mirror would be too much trouble, I guess.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant find anything on the shoulder one. Hopefully a better sleuther will find out!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Jess wants as little blood on her hand as possible. So she tells the 6 everyone should vote how they want, although she has given them enough hints that she wants Jack out. Or she is in the spotlight and people that never talked to her before are now. Or she likes the sound of her own voice.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going with C. She likes the sound of her own voice.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I've been out of the loop with BB, who is targeted to go home? Jack or Jackson.
And why is the house voting this person out? Thanks in advance!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well that makes ONE of us... Jess seems like she’d be fun to hang out with, but I don’t think I could talk about anything “important” with her... she flip-flops, goes off topic, that voice, that LAUGH... nope, I couldn’t do it!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Egbok, Jack is the target. Between the two, he is seen as the bigger threat. CLiff believes there is a "cult of Jack" and wants to put a nail in it. Jack is smart, athletic and social. Bigger threat to win the game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I noticed the other day that in the blank name tag on his bicep 💪 Jack had written "STUPID".